Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread

Thread: Kotan-kor Kamuy     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Kotan-kor Kamuy

Wondering if anyone can give me info specifically about this NM. Placeholders, placeholders on widescan, repop time? The new NMs thread is huge, and with the search function it led me to that general forum.

Also, info about the NMs behavior will be appreciated. I have checked wiki, was wondering if any else had more specific info than what is on that site.

there's a fucking thread like right in front of your face.
    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84248

Quote Originally Posted by illyst View Post
    Wondering if anyone can give me info specifically about this NM. Placeholders, placeholders on widescan, repop time? The new NMs thread is huge, and with the search function it led me to that general forum.

Also, info about the NMs behavior will be appreciated. I have checked wiki, was wondering if any else had more specific info than what is on that site.
    and fail at using search function.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Here's a trick for searching through gigantic threads.

Change your account preferences to view as many posts as possible per page. This will will cause the pages to become very long, but drastically reduce the number of pages in the thread.
    Next, use your browser search function to look for what you want within each page. In this case you'll search for the NM name. Do it on each page until you find what you want.

Lastly, change your posts-per-page setting back to normal if you want to.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showp...postcount=1222

That's the only post that shows up for this NM. If there's info on it the NM's name was not in the post making it pretty difficult to find via search. It also doesn't help that BG's search function sucks.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

nvm.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gergall View Post
    Here's a trick for searching through gigantic threads.

Change your account preferences to view as many posts as possible per page. This will will cause the pages to become very long, but drastically reduce the number of pages in the thread.
    Next, use your browser search function to look for what you want within each page. In this case you'll search for the NM name. Do it on each page until you find what you want.

Lastly, change your posts-per-page setting back to normal if you want to.
    Eh, the proper way would be going into the thread and using the "Search this thread"-function at the top right and search for something like "Kamuy" for instance, to make it as simple as possible. Comes up with the 22 posts in the thread all about the NM and enough info to answer all your questions in the OP.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Or how about just ask this question in the NM thread. Crazy idea, I know.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Stop making me use powers when I don't want to ever use them.