Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Cheaters, exploiters, etc

Well another thread idea since I none of the topics currently up can really be categorized with this:

Today when I was in the abyss killing mobs I saw Naruto die in theEastern Shard of Latesran. So I thought it was a mini war going on,Elyos vs Asmodians by the teleport npc's like what happens times totimes. But when I got there I didn't see any Asmodians fighting Eylosor any Elyos there too. But I saw Amina start to fly up and went intohide, so I went into hide too. When I was flying up I saw Naruto flyingdown from a little cliff. When I got to the cliff I saw 3 Elyos and 2Asmodians Abyss Point trading. They would kill the Asmodians 2 or 3times. Then they would let the Asmodians kill them a few times. Abysspoint farm trading is just has bad has using a botting program to farmand level up, because it is cheating the system and I remember beforeAion came out Ayase said that Abyss point farm trading would be apermanent ban. After I fraped a little of it I attacked one of theAsmodians to stop it. They saw me and the Elyos killed the Asmodianskisk and ran away and the Asmodians returned back to their land.
    http://upload.na.aiononline.com/file...25106ff66e-28a

http://upload.na.aiononline.com/file...25106ff66e-304

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A-2XXdmT1A

Hilariously enough none of the people from either legion have anything to say, Naruto attempted to cover it up with a PM but the times were completely off from the OP's screenshots and posts.

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/siel...here-lulz.html

http://na.aiononline.com/forums/serv...9&category=101

So I figure this can't be the only server with some of the top legions exploiting.

Well Eleven (pretty much most pimp glad I have ever seen, was in glad discussion) on my server was banned, and itll probably be this or botting.

He tried to say it was "Organized Dueling," which was hilarious when the video was posted in response; where you can clearly see them kill as soon as the asmo respawns at the kisk, and how everyone scatters once they were seen.

Was a good laugh, hopefully they get banned.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

The evidence is as clear as day with the dual kisks right next to each other, going to be pretty ridiculous if they don't.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Saw the legion "Benny Lava" and didn't even raise an eyebrow over it. They're pretty shady as is.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I find it amazing how much people flock to any drama involving Benny Lava or Naruto. It's server wide, I mean how else does this retard have 3 million page views, I didn't even think that many people played Aion.

I think I would have to die a little inside if my character had that gear and looked the way he does, even if it is just a joke.

http://i48.tinypic.com/30vitdv.jpg

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

If you logout, and hit f5 on your own page, you can boost your own page count which is more than likely what this guy has done

You realize he ran a script to refresh his browser right?

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Wasn't aware you could do that, pretty retarded he went to such lengths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    Wasn't aware you could do that, pretty retarded he went to such lengths.
    His name's Naruto.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I believe it.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

that would explain why we already have at least 1 person who can transform into a deity general on Triniel

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

This was extremely common place in China and even still in Korea. Most of the trading that I saw in China tended to happen in the center island for Fragment of Memory in lower abyss. In NA, I have seen trading everywhere from the outer rocks of Roah to the cave areas of Asteria. It is a common issue, its unfortunate. However, there are worse things in the game at the moment with RMT and botting. Until they can fix those issues, dont look to have this issue resolved any time soon.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

While that is very true I think this is still a pretty big deal, they are exploiting the one awesome thing Aion is known for, PvP and it's rewards. Naruto has been exploiting and laughing in everyones faces since launch, he has been caught botting before but apparently a GM told him it was ok and was never banned for it.

A lot of people also sent tickets against him so I am pretty sure this will grab their attention, being on the official forums and all.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Greenjade View Post
    Saw the legion "Benny Lava" and didn't even raise an eyebrow over it. They're pretty shady as is.
    don't mean to derail, but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

Pretty sad that there are people who think rewards from mindless grinding are an accomplishment, much less rewards from cheating at mindless grinding.
    Quote Originally Posted by niwaar View Post
    This was extremely common place in China
    So are government executions in the street, and selling cardboard as food. China is an amoral shithole.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Quote Originally Posted by Priran View Post
    that would explain why we already have at least 1 person who can transform into a deity general on Triniel
    Aaliel hit 50 quickly, and does nothing but farm core guards ALL day. He got a huge head start on the competition. I'm fairly certain he is not kill trading.

Honestly can't say this surprises me. When RMT spam tells were going around offering abyss points, kill trading seemed like the most obvious route. If I had the money to blow on multiple accounts, I'd even consider making an Asmo counter to my Elyos to just back and forth in seclusion.

From a logistics standpoint, finding people abusing this shouldn't be too hard. But yeah, I'd certainly agree there are things higher up in the rungs of the priority ladder.

No perma-bans will be coming from this unless forums are gonna be screaming for it due to the influx of abuse for AP trading. Already have had 8 people on Azphel get 3 day suspension and AP stripped to zero for AP trading

You'll still be able to trade AP and stuff later on but really....doing it at the fucking teleporter?that was just asking to get caught lol
    In china they were lenient only cutting AP by half to certain players when they were caught but, it's not gonna be tolerated here.

edit: lol, naruto @ 0 AP..

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    While that is very true I think this is still a pretty big deal, they are exploiting the one awesome thing Aion is known for, PvP and it's rewards. Naruto has been exploiting and laughing in everyones faces since launch, he has been caught botting before but apparently a GM told him it was ok and was never banned for it.

A lot of people also sent tickets against him so I am pretty sure this will grab their attention, being on the official forums and all.
    Any time he's "talked with a GM" has been bullshit fyi. No GM would ever say that botting is ok.