Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Crab sushi doesn't require fishing... but to farm crabs.

But I think sushi doubling in price, or more, will have a much larger impact on the game than reraise items. Sure there will be more players willing to go fish soles, but will that be enough to satisfy the demand ? I doubt it.
    Well, keep in mind you can't be reactive about black soles. It takes time skilling fishing to the point you can seriously consider fishing these. So people willing to fish doesn't mean they can fish.
    Seeing a spike for two weeks doesn't mean the price will stay high forever.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Honestly I see COR using good sushi if they're meleeing for TP. For the rest:
    - Crab sushi is the spammable one when your Colibri merit gear sucks. Also is the one sushi that won't be hurt by bot-bans price-wise
    - Pizza
    - Pot-au-feu
    - Meat

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

I was serious, pizza requires fish.

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Everyone get their inner 'tard out of their system? Hope so. Should have locked this sooner.

Two points I want to address, since it came up in mod reports: 1. If you have a thin skin and can't handle some of the old timer snark that persists, they might not have the problem. 2. Tsuko, get off Pchan's cock. That is all.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Person1: I bot because X linkshell bots
    Person2: I bot because Y linkshell bots
    Person1: I wouldnt bot if X linkshell didnt bot but I know they bot because they beat us on claim
    Person2: I know Y linkshell bots because we had to buy a bot to beat them
    Person1: If X linkshell would stop botting we would stop botting too
    Person2: If Y linkshell would stop botting we would seriously stop botting
    Person3: We dont bot
    Person1+2: Everybody bots, your bots just shitty cause you cant claim anything NOOB

Ive actually had this conversation before, its quite hilarious. The only joy I pull out of the game now stems from killing colibris with delicious sidewinders and watching people justify their botting. And yes, BG doesnt bot, Im sure somebody in BG owns a bot and uses it privately, but Im not the police of my people, if they get caught or they admit it to the officers, its a vote kick. If they are voted to stay its a 6 month gear ban and all loss of loot list privileges. Right now I lose sleep trying to keep the linkshell on a forward momentum because recruitment is hard as fuck with a closed server and NAs leaving by the drove because nothings happening, yet JPs enjoy a modest 2k people on during prime time while NAs dwindle at less than a thousand.

Right now the most terrible thing I have is apradar because I simply cannot be arsed to get the crawlers nest map. I use msJans when I do rarely heal something, I have color changed treasure chests because there isnt enough difference for my shitty eyes to see in limbus. I have tail ribbons and longer hair and my bard songs are pretty colors. I love my yoichi and Ive not done anything to endanger it except play the game itself. My biggest failing in life is being 6 months slow on something very important. My biggest worry is making sure we can do a donation drive and actually make enough money to support the forums in the current state for another year. I have a new main hard drive sitting under my IRS check that I need to install but I cant be arsed to shut my computer down for the time it would take to ghost it over.

Im hungry, its fucking cold here, and Im pretty damn lonely but I can thankfully say my dreary existence includes no botting tools. I will continue my mediocre FFXI experience.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4