Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Radon - Midgardsormr     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Timien

Necro you are right on a few points. Yea i did some ninja editing but I felt it was for the best. After talking to Radon and Teezy I decided to erase almost all of my post and to walk away from the situation. Some of the things in my post was something that should not have been put on blast. I would appreciate it if you could go back and take off the quote for it is something that shouldn't be viewed by whomever.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Timien View Post
    Necro you are right on a few points. Yea i did some ninja editing but I felt it was for the best. After talking to Radon and Teezy I decided to erase almost all of my post and to walk away from the situation. Some of the things in my post was something that should not have been put on blast. I would appreciate it if you could go back and take off the quote for it is something that shouldn't be viewed by whomever.
    I only said that cause Ninja editing is a bannable offense on BG. I'd put it back. I am also not allowed to remove it. Plenty of people get banned on BG for doing it.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Serbz View Post
    pointless discussion
    ^
    only thing in this thread i've found worth reading so far....

Serbz

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    Lets get one thing staight here. Im a huge Asshole and i dont give a fuck what others think about me. This is just a game and i can care less about your internet feelings over shit that exists in a virtual world.

Second, i have nothing to gain from the pops since I myself have all the drops from everything he can possibly have us pop.

The only reason why I even stuck my nose in this is because like i said earlier, im an asshole, and i enjoy watching a bunch of fucking idiots getting fucked over, so i thank you all for the enjoyment im getting out of this.

And finally, if anyone knows about getting on your knees and sucking dick, it would be Serb's faggot ass who was kicked from the shell and sucked dick to get him and his cunt ass e-poon back in.

Other then that you can all kiss my ass cause i can care less what you fucks think about me.

Have a nice day losers!

P.S. vote for me biggest asshole on Midgard!
    Damn, dont squeal too hard my little piggy. I'v heard assholes in real life, and iv seen assholes on forums, and your more like my left nut than anything else. When you try to give yourself too much credit and try too hard to be an e-thug you just look funny.

I think its funny how you mention that "this is just a game" and "shit that exists in a virtual world". Yet right after you boast about having everything in sea n sky, someone must have it at heart to get all the virtual pokemons. Hey, 1st step is admitting you addiction, denial only makes you look like a tard. I take you being my left nut back, you got too few many screws loose

I aint here to discuss it so i aint gonna defend or try to explain the terms on which i came back to AO after the way i got out of it. Long story, not rlly funny or exciting, just some plain regular stuff. But props to you for making it look awesome and dramatic.

Other than that, dont trie too hard, and be sure no one thinks much of you so theres not rlly a reason to give a fuck about it either.

And believe me im getting as much if not a bigger blast out of this thread than you.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Blackhand

Midgardsormr: Nope, we're still fucking boring.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kael'thas

persistence is still recruiting, /tell for more info

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Stealing is stealing. Just sayin'

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

Two wrongs don't make a right etc etc.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Lets get one thing staight here. Im a huge Asshole and i dont give a fuck what others think about me. This is just a game and i can care less about your internet feelings over shit that exists in a virtual world.

Second, i have nothing to gain from the pops since I myself have all the drops from everything he can possibly have us pop.

The only reason why I even stuck my nose in this is because like i said earlier, im an asshole, and i enjoy watching a bunch of fucking idiots getting fucked over, so i thank you all for the enjoyment im getting out of this.

And finally, if anyone knows about getting on your knees and sucking dick, it would be Serb's faggot ass who was kicked from the shell and sucked dick to get him and his cunt ass e-poon back in.

Other then that you can all kiss my ass cause i can care less what you fucks think about me.

Have a nice day losers!

P.S. vote for me biggest asshole on Midgard!
    You get beat up alot in real life with that attitude don't you.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunnz View Post
    I was going to say that you bastard.

Also, has potential etc.

OG Willow

I am disappointed in Radon's actions. I stepped away from the game because I seen it as a pointless waste of my valuable time. Others may have different opinions on this issue and you are entitled to them. Radon had control of the bank and pop items for less then a month. He stole them plain and simple. Thieves have no home in AO and they should not have any place anywhere on this server. Any LS who recruits thieves are corrupt themselves and should be looked down on by any self respecting member of the server. Radon is entitled to quit the Linkshell. Radon in entitled to quit the game. I recently stepped back and did not sell the bank and pop items on item-garden.com. I passed them along to the people that earned them, not to Radon.

Radon's greed overcame his morals. He would rather betray the people that he played the game with for the last 2 years over something that will never help him improve his credit score. I think karma has already dealt with Radon in real life and this is his only way to win in the fake world.

Twitch and Teezy, instead of posting here on the forums about these fake video game items, it might be time to get a job and move away from the folks.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Maybe if i sell the 2 homes i currently own in Las vegas and move back in with my folks ill take your advice willow. Untill then enjoy supporting your scum bag freinds who jacked millions of gil and currency from one of your previous ls members.

Now you know how it feels to get jacked.

And as far as getting beat up alot, not even close. i played full contact varsity sports my entire high school career and enjoyed hearing pussies bones break. yes its a sick enjoyment but who the fuck cares. nothing makes me smile more then the look of disgust on a ref's face as the pussy lays on the floor in pain and i walk away smiling.

And if your wondering or have another smart ass comment, yes my parents both love me and i grew up normal. I just love to make examples out of people.

Ohh and by the way Willow, for someone who doesnt care about this shit, you sure did make alot of threats to buy a plane ticket to visit Radon and get your bank back, which i found commical, thanks for the laugh.

As far as wasting any more time with this thread, ill just leave that to the AO bitches with their retarded pokemon or whatever the fuck refernces they make. who watches that shit anyhow.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

i find it funny how this thread is about radon but you all seem to want to come here and take shots at me.

Willow if you are gonna take shots at me please know what the hell you are taking about

1. When did i ever come in here talking about items in game. Seems that was AO peoples doings.

2. Living with mom and dad, another wrong acquisition on your side.

3. getting a job, lol, you dont know what i do. And don't worry i have plenty of money my friend.

So if you are gonna take shots at me, know your facts first.

Banned.

BG Level

Maybe if i sell the 2 homes i currently own in Las vegas and move back in with my folks ill take your advice willow. Untill then enjoy supporting your scum bag freinds who jacked millions of gil and currency from one of your previous ls members.

And as far as getting beat up alot, not even close. i played full contact varsity sports my entire high school career and enjoyed hearing pussies bones break. yes its a sick enjoyment but who the fuck cares. nothing makes me smile more then the look of disgust on a ref's face as the pussy lays on the floor in pain and i walk away smiling.

And if your wondering or have another smart ass comment, yes my parents both love me and i grew up normal. I just love to make examples out of people.

Ohh and by the way Willow, for someone who doesnt care about this shit, you sure did make alot of threats to buy a plane ticket to visit Radon and get your bank back, which i found commical, thanks for the laugh.

As far as wasting any more time with this thread, ill just leave that to the AO bitches with their retarded pokemon or whatever the fuck refernces they make. who watches that shit anyhow.
    i was mvp of my frolf league, what now bitch

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Your Internet resume certainly commands respect. I'd go so far as to call it a gem.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

http://rarshow.com/extra/pics/2/fatkid.jpg

Do you play with your girls' tits at the club, too?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

something tells me you were a fat ass who sat on the bench the whole 4 years that you played junior varsity softball...lmao this is awesome /popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunnz View Post
    Don’t you have the same similar attitude as this person has? Perhaps it takes one to know one to make the statement you just made.

Quote Originally Posted by Badkarma View Post
    I was going to say that you bastard.
    Are you really going to start posting on how depressing your life is?

Damn… getting knock the fuck out every day on your way to school can be depressing. (I guess)

Also, my apologies for the irrelevant post that I have made. It is just that sometimes i can’t restrain myself on fucking with the annoying trolls.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Drunknmunky View Post
    annoying troll
    I'm sorry, did you say something.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Drunknmunky View Post
    Don’t you have the same similar attitude as this person has? Perhaps it takes one to know one to make the statement you just made.

Are you really going to start posting on how depressing your life is?

Damn… getting knock the fuck out every day on your way to school can be depressing. (I guess)

Also, my apologies for the irrelevant post that I have made. It is just that sometimes i can’t restrain myself on fucking with the annoying trolls.
    I try to make it a point to not play the RL card as much as possible in my own defense, most of the time I just enjoy trolling all the bandwagon MMA fans in General. Brooklyn is fucking disgusting by the way.