Thread: Radon - Midgardsormr     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

Quote Originally Posted by residue View Post
    Completely unprovoked right? nothing to do with sneaking\invising past 20ppl at the trail markings to trade the glass?
    Huh? Sneaking and invising past people? We waited a little over an hour for you guys to go in and you never did. We asked and nobody responded so we went in.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Quote Originally Posted by residue View Post
    Completely unprovoked right? nothing to do with sneaking\invising past 20ppl at the trail markings to trade the glass?
    Are you trying to say Persistence has never jacked a Dynamis zone from another shell?

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

First come first serve, persistence seems like a bunch of emo cry babies

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by avelle View Post
    Are you trying to say Persistence has never jacked a Dynamis zone from another shell?
    oh we have, but you don't see us crying about it when someone retaliates

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

I'd like to say that ninja'ing a D chap is pretty fucked up but, this is why you only have people who pay attention handing out glasses really...

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    I'd like to say that ninja'ing a D chap is pretty fucked up but, this is why you only have people who pay attention handing out glasses really...
    For sure but somebody's mistake in handing out glasses certainly doesn't warrant Pers actions. Nonetheless, it's Persistence. Enough said.

Banned.

BG Level

lol we weren't going to keep the hat, we just wanted to fuck with yall a bit. it all worked out, with you retiring and all that had would have gone to waste

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

So, wait, help me out here. It's early.

Pers gets a glass > They go in > hat dorps, they lot it to make Meko shit his pants a bit > near the end they passed it > but linkshell members still retained their lots and Meko still didn't get it?

If so, were they told to pass then didn't? Was there not enough time TO pass?

If not then disregard this, just curious.

Banned.

BG Level

I think we were still new to the server when this happened and we thought we were fucking with some big bad ass shell. Turns out the run was pretty sad without our intervention and epics\saturos had an attack of conscience.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Pers gets a glass > They go in > hat dorps, they lot it to make Meko shit his pants a bit > near the end they passed it > but linkshell members still retained their lots and Meko still didn't get it?

Surely those guys said make your LS pass, so they could get the hat, to make them think that THEY passed, and since they wernt in ally no one could see their lot unless one of them was winning

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Surely those guys said make your LS pass, so they could get the hat, to make them think that THEY passed, and since they wernt in ally no one could see their lot unless one of them was winning
    We really don't go out of our way to fuck with people unless they mess with us 1st, and we're certainly not hard up for dyna drops. Besides agreeing to pass constitutes a written agreement, and if one breaks that it is gm able. We weren't looking to get banned over a dyna zone.

Oh and what Ang's not telling you is that we mpked him with ix'drk helpers is because he felt the need to try to steal our ix'drg when our blms where zone nuking because according to ericabodega " i can claim any mob i want". we didn't want your shitty drk, we could have easily taken it when it went white or just keep killing you with qn's

Quote Originally Posted by Militant View Post
    I live in the Upper West Side of Manhattan with my gorgeous 5'1'', 100lb, C-cup titted, blonde hair, blue eyed, body of a goddess dime piece girlfriend. I'm not a club goer, or else I'd be playing with her tits in there, but our bedroom does just fine.
    real_nigga talk up in here

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

For the most part for me, Persist members are pretty cool and when you kind of get to know some of the members individually aren't really assholes like Simpicous and Budonz.

Also, let's not forget that while they may be assholes on the one hand. If we really think about it. It also means they're a lot more honest, because they don't hide behind some kind of appeasement and aren't shady as hell like *cough*Lavienrose*cough*.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Looks like persistence isn't very persistent.
    Spoiler: show
    stfu it was funny I think

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

No way to tell if they were really passing or not as they were not in the alliance. Not to mention, there wasn't much time.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Doesn't matter. Those two guys from Persistence were in the wrong. Safe to assume they never passed, and were just trying to get people from your shell to pass to get the hat. Prove me wrong etc.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

Two things really shined out that day. 1. SE's GM's did nothing to intervene nor did they even make the guys leave the zone. 2. Persistence lived up to the hype of their known douchebaggery.

Side note: I was raiding once in WoW and an item dropped that was a big upgrade for our enhancement Shaman. I was on my rogue at the time and we all greeded the drop including the Shaman that meant to need it. I won the greed roll and opened a GM ticket about the issue. Two days later, the item was moved from my account to the Shaman. Good GM/customer service there. I'm hoping FF14 has something similar as I feel like in this particular issue, the SE GM could have easily helped out the situation by either removing them from the zone or not allowing them to lot. Oh well.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kael'thas

Quote Originally Posted by Yubar View Post
    For the most part for me, Persist members are pretty cool and when you kind of get to know some of the members individually aren't really assholes like Simpicous and Budonz.
    anon posters hating, Simp actually ninja lotted something before rmting his account, what did I do to you? I'm curious now.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Budonez View Post
    anon posters hating, Simp actually ninja lotted something before rmting his account, what did I do to you? I'm curious now.
    What? I was talking about how you guys are pretty cool guys. I wasn't being sarcastic when I said that.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kael'thas

Quote Originally Posted by Yubar View Post
    If you didn't mean me~ then sorry lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast