Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hi Gavin.

Serbz

Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    ^this. Why is this thread still going?
    Because your obviously still reading it and feel the urge to add you 2 smartass cents.

Everything after the 1st post is for the lulz, welcome to the internets.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Wow, 5136 views. You're a star Radon. Thank you to everyone who participated in this thread and helped make our message a success.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Quote Originally Posted by Nishida View Post
    Who steals an LS bank and wears this?

http://i47.tinypic.com/359zs5h.jpg

I Lol'd.
    So he ended up in Comeback? Good to see that shell still recruits quality players.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zagam Zixion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Ang View Post
    Wow, 5136 views. You're a star Radon. Thank you to everyone who participated in this thread and helped make our message a success.
    If you mean earning Radon some high fives and more respect then yes I would have to agree with you.

I AM pretty charming, I'll give you that. Anyway this thread was kind of fun, I guess.

P.S. Hi toyo and alv.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I Lol'd.
    :/ i thought the joke in this was the /smn lol...

Rikus

I Lol'd.
    A person who's main isn't whm, so he clearly hasn't put much effort into it? & FYI that's 1000X better then most whm's out there.

P.S Radon is the man!

Timien

Get off your knees you cock sucking faggot

Rikus
    You little cock loving faggot
    Get up off of them knees
    I've just about had it
    You still giving his dick a squeeze

He is a two faced fake bitch
    You sit and rush to his side
    Go play catch and pitch
    Thats how all you fags ride

I was willing to step back
    and let this shit be
    I'll stop your attack
    and make you bow to me

You git, too legit, too legit to quit
    Nah too la quick to suck his dick
    Sit the fuck down
    You dick rotted faggot

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Necronus View Post

Point 4) Ok, no offense to Radon here, but you call him manipulative? No offense to the poor guy but he couldn't manipulate his way out of a paper bag. (Sorry Radon). He's a good guy, skilled enough player, and someone I don't mind being around in game, but a politician he is not.
    Lmao. It must be awesome to see that even the people that are your new so-called friends can hardly stomach saying something good about you? Really? This is the best they can come up with?

And for all those that don't know; everyone here including his new LS defend his actions cuz of all the 'abuse' he suffered right? ...

Well, he actually went back to the people that dished out the most punishment to his fragile ego over the years, so don't buy the whole abuse bit ... its easy to feel sorry for someone so pathetic, i mean shit, even I did ...

He'd send me tells cuz Teezy and his group shit on him 24/7 when his gay vent crew was active ... notice how Teezy had nothing good to say or defend Radon in anyway in this whole thread? we did.

Remember Radon? you'd come on and send me a tell about "I don't know why they always pick on me ... what was Teezy and em saying about me while i was gone? I deserve more than this, blah blah blah"

Well, I'm glad you went back to someone that thought so lowly and poorly of you in the first place ... The same guys that always shit on you cuz you whine all the time and sound like a lil bitch on vent ... Their words, not mine hehehe

So yes, Rikus; Radon is da man!

Serbz

hay guyz, im here to lay down some quotes from radon that he left willow upon he left the game

I feel like I do a great job in this Linkshell and I go out of my way to make sure the linkshell members needs are met. I take a lot of shit from you guys but I think its all in fun and in a joking manner.
    amg i know he taking the shit like a maaaaaaan!!!!

I do relate to you saying you been playing because you feel obligated to us because i too fel a strong obligation to AO
    AMG that Radon guy, hes so shiny he blinding me!!!!

I want people to have more faith in me and know that i am doing 100% best for everyone.
    Jesus, who the fuck is Jesus? I pray to Radon every day!!!!

On a side note, Rikus i just remembered who you are :D:D:D:D:D, im sorry its not that you were not important ; ;

You have truly grown!!! I see you have absolutely no problems to affirm your opinion on a forum!!!! thats good, thats the 1st step to becoming a man! I'm truly proud of you, i can remember as if it was yesterday you talking shit to someone in the LS, and then that someone geting back at you in vent... which kinda made you log out of vent like a... you know what :D. But ok i admit you did decide to get back at that person trough tells, i know its easier to be able to think off an answer while playing afk, no one rlly blames you, you a nice guy etc etc.

I thought radon's 1st job was WHM, but w/ethat matters in this thread. He plays his 1st job just as well as any of his fully SMN burned jobs, or job, idk i didnt pay attention. (in b4 some blablabla, yes i do smn burn my DRG).

Oh and radon, cuz i know you love to lurk still on tha AO site, you can drop your good ol pal serb a PM to cry about w/e you want just like back in the days ^^, im sure i can comfort you, AO is your family as you always used to say remember ^^?

Serbz

Ah crap i was gonna put this in the previous post:

mommy why did daddy leave us!!!!!!! but he said he wouldnt, he said he wouldnt mommy ; ;, mommy you suck, arent the girls the ones that always get to keep the house, the cash, etc etc ; ;.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ang View Post
    Lmao. It must be awesome to see that even the people that are your new so-called friends can hardly stomach saying something good about you? Really? This is the best they can come up with?
    I pointed out that he's not manipulative/political but you seem to have skipped the part where I said hes a good guy? Thats what we call telling the truth. Radon's not perfect and no he's not my "BFF" but he's an ok guy with me. Yeah, stealing is bad and I'd never do it, but I did encourage his departure (theft or no theft).

As an aside, to whoever commented about stealing and not using the money to upgrade his gear, one thing I did tell Radon was that IF he left and IF he did take the bank with him that he should NOT spend it on himself, but instead give it in full to whatever shell he ended up joining. It's not absolution, but it would show that he truly believed that giving back the bank would only end up with it squandered. Whether or not it would have been squandered and whether or not the theft was wrong was not for me to be involved in. I just told him how to best handle it IF he did decide to go that route, the other routes did not need advice because they are self-solving.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serbz View Post
    Ah crap i was gonna put this in the previous post:

mommy why did daddy leave us!!!!!!! but he said he wouldnt, he said he wouldnt mommy ; ;, mommy you suck, arent the girls the ones that always get to keep the house, the cash, etc etc ; ;.
    you should cut that down & sig it.

Timien

Radon oh Radon

Stealin ls bank isnt enough for you?
    You come out and take our mobs that we exp on now too?
    You are fucking pathetic. God damn you are such a fucking low self esteem having loser. Go pop some more happy pills you pathetic fuck! Talkin about how you hate your wife and shit? Why becuase she won't fuck your sorry ass? Treat your daughter like shit but praise your son up for everything he does. I hope he doesn;t turn into a dick rotted faggot bitch like his pussy ass father. Sure necro and twitch will stick up for you and not care about what you do with the gil. They are the ones that got it. Twitch talkin about breakin bones and snappin necks. Come to my house you lil fuck. I will reimburse your travel cost after I kick the faggot out of your ass. Bring that wanna be ass to Fort Lee, Virginia talk your shit then. FUCKING BITCHES

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Nigga is trippin

Rikus

Quote Originally Posted by Timien View Post
    Rikus
    You little cock loving faggot
    Get up off of them knees
    I've just about had it
    You still giving his dick a squeeze

He is a two faced fake bitch
    You sit and rush to his side
    Go play catch and pitch
    Thats how all you fags ride

I was willing to step back
    and let this shit be
    I'll stop your attack
    and make you bow to me

You git, too legit, too legit to quit
    Nah too la quick to suck his dick
    Sit the fuck down
    You dick rotted faggot
    you mad? here maybe this will help...

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/q...HurtReport.jpg

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

You are fucking pathetic. God damn you are such a fucking low self esteem having loser. Go pop some more happy pills you pathetic fuck! Talkin about how you hate your wife and shit? Why becuase she won't fuck your sorry ass? Treat your daughter like shit but praise your son up for everything he does. I hope he doesn;t turn into a dick rotted faggot bitch like his pussy ass father. Sure necro and twitch will stick up for you and not care about what you do with the gil. They are the ones that got it. Twitch talkin about breakin bones and snappin necks. Come to my house you lil fuck. I will reimburse your travel cost after I kick the faggot out of your ass. Bring that wanna be ass to Fort Lee, Virginia talk your shit then. FUCKING BITCHES
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Wow, didn't you ask for the RL card to be dropped? Seriously, its a game.

Other than that, I in no way, directly or indirectly benefit from Radon. I do not belong to an endgame shell. Haven't in many years nor do I intend to join one. All I do is Limbus for Homam and Dynamis for ... well ... nothing. Other than that I mostly play casually without worrying about what anyone on the server is doing.

Timien

PUSSY ASS TWITCHBITCH

ol twitchbitch sent me a /tell in game.
    refuses to meet up.
    fucking faggot cant back your shit up outside of the internet.
    i love lil bitches like you.
    talk all that shit and cant back it up.
    keep the dick sucking lips shut next time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast