Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Radon - Midgardsormr     submit to reddit submit to twitter

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Radon - Midgardsormr

We'll keep this short and sweet:

AO's leader recently quit and for some reason this emotional individual was handed over the LS bank and tentative leadership.

During an LS event there was a minor spat between himself and a couple other members, which resulted in him leaving the run. Shortly thereafter he was kind enough to tell us that our bank and pop items all now belong to his new LS (10ish Mil, Sky-Sea-Limbus pops, Novio).

Its been a couple days, but we managed to farm a good majority of the bank and pops back to where they initially were, minus the Novio. So not much was lost there, other than a great LS member and leader in Radon.

Radon, we really miss you. Please come back.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Alphaomega?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

aye

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Damn that sucks, just checked out your site, i was in AO about a year and a half ago when i was on midgar, the OGs still playin lol? used to trip me out when i saw a buncha ppl with Og in front of name XD

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kael'thas

damn he's an asshole

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Maybe if your shell wasn't full of whiny little bitches Radon would still be there. Fact of the matter is your shell accused him of stealing the bank weeks before he actually did it.

One day Radon shows up with a Morrigan's Robe and instantly was confronted about paying for it with the LS bank. Instead of jumping to conclusions and looking like a bunch of jackass's, maybe you should of asked who loaned him the gil. He came to me needing a loan and between 2 fellow salvage members we were able to help him complete his robe.

Unfortunately no matter who vouched for Radon, your shell still insisted he used the bank to build it. If your going to consistantly accuse him of stealing the bank, then in the end he might as well, because no matter what he did your shell would still accuse him of short changing whatever amount he would of handed over upon leaving your shitty shell.

Too bad it was only 10M, a Novio and a few pops, thats not even close to what he deserved for putting up with all your bullshit for so long. Moral of the story; get your shit straight before you start accusing people of anything.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    Maybe if your shell wasn't full of whiny little bitches Radon would still be there. Fact of the matter is your shell accused him of stealing the bank weeks before he actually did it.

One day Radon shows up with a Morrigan's Robe and instantly was confronted about paying for it with the LS bank. Instead of jumping to conclusions and looking like a bunch of jackass's, maybe you should of asked who loaned him the gil. He came to me needing a loan and between 2 fellow salvage members we were able to help him complete his robe.

Unfortunately no matter who vouched for Radon, your shell still insisted he used the bank to build it. If your going to consistantly accuse him of stealing the bank, then in the end he might as well, because no matter what he did your shell would still accuse him of short changing whatever amount he would of handed over upon leaving your shitty shell.

Too bad it was only 10M, a Novio and a few pops, thats not even close to what he deserved for putting up with all your bullshit for so long. Morale of the story; get your shit straight before you start accusing people of anything.
    ^
    This. More or less.

Perhaps not constantly harassing the LS bank holder with accusations and threats to never buy gear lest being branded a thief, constant harassment about leadership skills, and basically constant demoralization of a rather nice and kind hearted guy who was often rather upset by his treatment would have prevented this. But alas, even nice guys have a limit to the harassment they can take ... and keeping what he did might actually have been the right decision considering he'd be accused of it anyway.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Ang View Post
    We'll keep this short and sweet:
    Radon, we really miss you. Please come back.
    You sound like an abused wife begging her deadbeat husband to come back. Just saying.

Serbz

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post

Too bad it was only 10M, a Novio and a few pops, thats not even close to what he deserved for putting up with all your bullshit for so long. Moral of the story; get your shit straight before you start accusing people of anything.
    I sympathize with you my man. I dont know, maybe if i was in your shoes in another life id be sucking some dick for a few sea and sky pops. Hey, im not judging here, im sure radon's ass is tight (not sure about this one, he looks fat on that one pic so you have to confirm).

To proceed with this rather pointless discussion, this post was mainly made for after you guys suck AO's pops dry and blow our good friend radon off that he hopefully will have difficulties in finding a new shell, once he wont have anything of value to offer aside a rotten reputation of betraying the trust of the shell he inherited from our previous leader (who held it high up and running for many many years). That being said you rlly shouldnt be losing your time rubbing it more in radon here cuz im sure hes ass is full of your cocks by now.

On another note, i wont even try to deny the nonsense you stated about Radon's treatment for the exact reasons of your sucking up extraordinaire.

P.S.

Did you get to catch all the pokemons with teezy yet?

Cristoir

Funny how in life "whiney little bitches" isn't an excuse to steal. Like it or not, that gil, as low as it was, and the pops, represent time spend by alot more than just poor little radon at events. Let's make one thing clear, Radon is a blow in in AO, he's been here maybe a year, you think he deserved our stuff because he had to put up some abuse? Would the delicate little flower like his feet rubbed too? You would swear he was whipped and mutilated when in fact he had it easy, he brown-nosed his way to the top, and when he got there people recognized his greed and twofaced-ness. There's no smoke without fire, 1 ls of people who don't like him, and 1 person saying he's being victimised. Numbers dictate that radon's milking all the sympathy he can get, sympathy for being a manipulator and a crook.
    What's also funny is the person he brown-nosed for a year is the person he stole the novio from, and one of the only fellow members of the original founding ao group with me. I didn't see radon complaining about the way Willow treated him but still stole his novio. Me personally, I've never been anything but nice to him, supported him as a leader etc. but that just shows the depth of his spinlessness.
    It's a game, couldn't really give a crap, it's the principle that smarts. Good luck in life, you're going to need it radon when your children grow up and ask why you don't love them, because as you so often said, you were more dedicated to ffxi than your family. You absolute failure, congratulations on stealing stuff that's going to be gone in max 2 years. Have fun in ff14, I'm sure your kids will have fun watching you play it and causing drama all over again!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I hope you aint trying to take pokes at me Serb.

Dalila

Oh give me a break he wants to drop linkshell over some stupid stuff. He needs to grow out of those kids eyes he has. First off when he was asked where he got the gil from he never answered and it was funny how it was right after he aquired the Ls bank. Not to mention a few days before he got the bank he said he didn't have the gil for it. I would of said I borrowed money but instead he wanted to fight and go around it. I thought he was a good guy hell even our kids played together. It's just sad that it wasn't just people from AO he stold from it was also from the Dynamis shell. Most of the time ppl joked with Radon as did everyone he was easy to mess with. We all get made fun of and we all joke if you can't handle it then say so don't go crying and hiding behind someone! We treat Radon good so if you want to buy into his boo hoo story be my guest you all just want him for what little he took. Also he didnt hurt us one bit we came back strong hell ppl who left cause of certian ppl that used to be in shell have returned. Plus we have almost got everything back he took so good luck sucking him dry and spiting him back out! AO is not going anywhere!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Dam he didnt make off with much

Serbz

Quote Originally Posted by Teezy View Post
    I hope you aint trying to take pokes at me Serb.
    A wild Radonzoid has appeared! GO PokeBALL!!!!!

Timien

Lets get to the Facts

Take care of yourself and goodbye.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

onoez! QQ over 1's and 0's, *cry me a river*

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Timien View Post
    Let's get a few things clear here about Radon.

I supported Radon and tried to assist him however I could. During vacation my family and his family got together for the day and we all had a good time. I had nothing but good things to say about Radon’s hospitality and generosity.

Radon didn’t have great leadership skills, but he did try hard. Unfortunately, Radon acted like a child lashing out at people when he brought it upon himself most of the time. Numerous times I tried to help him or give him advice all of which he refused. He instigated numerous fights in the linkshell and then would run away when he was losing the fight. Radon just didn't have what it takes to be a leader, and he proved it several times to the entire LS by acting the way he did. I personally fell victim to Radon's manipulative ways and always looked for the good in him.

Twitch get the full story before you get on your knees for somebody.

Radon told the entire LS that he did NOT have the gil for Morrigans Body. The very next day he shows up with the body on. Of course numerous people questioned to how he obtained the gil for the body, and Radon refused to give details. He got very defensive and honestly appeared to be guilty. Once he began to evade questions and tried to ignore them it was set in everyone’s minds that he must have used the LS bank for it.

The members of AlphaOmega has lost a lot of fake currency and pop items that lead to more fake stuff.
    The ones that truly suffer from Radon’s poor morals are his children. The 2 wonderful little kids that crave his attention, and get nothing in return. Let us not forget about his wonderful wife who just wants to spend time with her husband yet gets brushed aside for a video game. So please do not pity AO or it’s members. We are stronger and better than ever.

Sirtwitchalot and Necronus all side with Radon and fully support his theft of everyone's hard work. I'm glad everyone can now clearly see what their morals are like.

P.S. Radon you left AO on your own choosing. Why do you continue to view our website every night? You got what you wanted from us so what is with your obsession? Does it upset you that in the end of it all you never really mattered to AlphaOmega? Take care of yourself and goodbye.

Point 1) Read above, he was loaned the gil by his Salvage shell. (I am NOT part of that shell)

Point 2) I DO share a vent channel with Radon at times. I heard him rather depressed fairly often. You ask if hes bothered by leaving and why he keeps looking at your page, and yes he was hurt, and yes he was considering enduring his poor standing in AO. We pointed out its not good for him.

Point 3) While Twitch may seem a biased since he does stand to potentially gain from Radon's departure, let me say as someone who gets NOTHING from it that I supported his departure. The man was bummed on a daily basis and simply was not remotely having fun in what is actually a *game*. I find myself to be more Neutral than Switzerland at times, but that guy needed out. Now as for morality, well, I don't get into that aspect of other people lives. It's not my business in this situation or any. I keep my morailty centered to my character. I don't enforce impose it on others.

Point 4) Ok, no offense to Radon here, but you call him manipulative? No offense to the poor guy but he couldn't manipulate his way out of a paper bag. (Sorry Radon). He's a good guy, skilled enough player, and someone I don't mind being around in game, but a politician he is not.

And Finally Point 5) Don't accuse him of neglecting his children. I don't know if you've ever shared a Ventrilo channel with him but he often takes asides with his children and I've seen many occasions when he uses free time to walk away from the game to spend time with them. I know you're a parent but don't bring family into a GAME issue. He's far from addicted. I know both you and Radon attend to your parental duties so lets drop this one?

Edit: In case a perspective of neutrality is needed:

Number of shells I've been in or am in with Radon: 1 Nyzul static for a few months.
    Number of shells we may share as a result of him leaving: 1 Limbus shell

Number of things I gain from his bank directly or indirectly: 0

Edit #2: No ninja editing Tim.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Poke??!!

/p POP!

/p Wait, is that Greezy??

/p I mean, Sleezy??

/p Wait... no, must be Leaping Leezy...!!!

/provoke

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Lets get one thing staight here. Im a huge Asshole and i dont give a fuck what others think about me. This is just a game and i can care less about your internet feelings over shit that exists in a virtual world.

Second, i have nothing to gain from the pops since I myself have all the drops from everything he can possibly have us pop.

The only reason why I even stuck my nose in this is because like i said earlier, im an asshole, and i enjoy watching a bunch of fucking idiots getting fucked over, so i thank you all for the enjoyment im getting out of this.

And finally, if anyone knows about getting on your knees and sucking dick, it would be Serb's faggot ass who was kicked from the shell and sucked dick to get him and his cunt ass e-poon back in.

Other then that you can all kiss my ass cause i can care less what you fucks think about me.

Have a nice day losers!

P.S. vote for me biggest asshole on Midgard!

Dalila

I dont care if your depressed still don't give anyone the right to steal from ppl. Leave yes steal no!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast