FFXI Server
    Asura

Seraph>pandy Elsuet&Apprentice

Just looking for any info on them thanks

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Elsvet's doesn't really talk much, but is definetly a solid player. Apprentice well geared for the most part. Talks a lot of smack and has a hate him or love him personality. Recently kicked from my LS for popping off at LS leader. He was given one too many chances. If you don't want arguements to constantly go on within the LS between Apprentice vs. whoever, then it's better not grabbing him. If your Ls members can tolerate him then I guess it will be all good. Good luck Elsvet and Apprentice.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

i defintly agree if u dont want drama/ confrontation amongst ls members i wouldnt advise picking up app..... elsvet is well rounded and dosent talk much really

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Apprentice is a douchebag and a asshole. Not a great player either really. I would definately advise against taking him he will ruin the atmosphere within your linkshell because hes very negative. Loves to talk shit, loves to call people out, loves to talk garbage in say/shout, etc From playing the game 5+ years I would put him on my top 5 list of people I hate the most.

Elsvet was a member of our linkshell for a long time. Shes a great player and can be nice if you get to know her but as mentioned above she doesnt talk much, so can come accross as being anti-social. I feel bad for her, she always deserved better than Apprentice but whatever.

Elsvet would definately be worth the pick up but since they're a package deal I would not recommend them because Apprentice is that shitty to deal with. Its not worth it, trust me.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Elsvet can be a condescending bitch. May not talk much, but definitely has a god complex from personal experience.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Elsvet was also a loot whore when I met her. With time that may have subsided.

apprentice ninjalots too and talks alot of shit. He uses alot of racist slurs too and talks about peoples grandma

Apprentice was pearled by another ls, Kupo ls on pandy.

GL to them w

Talphon

Apprentice is notable for his egoism and cruelty. If he find out anything he can use to hurt someone, he will attempt to do so. He is out for himself and no other.

Elsvet seemed like a decent person when I knew her, why she hangs with app is a mystery.

RageAgsTheMchne

All I remember from App is him crying about me stealing "his Fafnir" when I was in SOU, I was with him in EQ for a shot time but he's always seemed like an asshole every time I had an interaction with him. From what I remember he's a person you just want to avoid. I can't really comment on his playing ability because I don't have any recent reference.

Basically what everyone else said. Was in Krew, Krispy's LS with App. Huge ego, mean/douche and doesn't give a fuck.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Sorry for bumping this thread. I was just skimming through it recently because it got re-bumped. But I just felt I had to make this post because it kind of bothered me.

Quote Originally Posted by blackmail View Post
    Elsvet was also a loot whore when I met her. With time that may have subsided.
    This is a pretty unfair assessment of her. When we (EQ) started doing Endgame, all there was to endgame was sky and land hnms. Our linkshell at that time did not participate in Dynamis, because people did dynamis with another shell. Back then the only jobs Elsvet had were WHM and SMN. I think anyone can tell you whos been in endgame 5+ years that those jobs got nothing from sky and land hnms generally speaking. Even now to this day, beyond Dynamis they still dont really get anything from endgame.

She basically did sky and land hnms during that time frame and got like a nobles tunic and an aquarian crown, despite attending 90% of the events. I'm not sure if people remember but when ouryu/bahamut came out they were very hard. It took people months? to finally win the bc's. That was when melee burning hadnt been invented yet on bahamut and only a handful of elite linkshells were capable of manaburning it. She eventually ended up getting the first bahamut staff for her smn, which was the item she wanted the most.

I'm not sure what the time frame is on that, FFXI has a way of blurring your time frame when you have played it so long. But thats like 3 items (nobles, aquarian head, bahamut staff) over the course of like 1.5 years? I'm not sure but I know its a long time. In my opinion, alot of people who started doing endgame like 1-2 years ago have a hard time understanding how easy they have it now compared to the people who been doing endgame for a long ass time.

It wasnt until she leveled RDM that she finally started to get a few items. She worked hard for the items that she got and I would say over the course of time, probably got less than what she deserved for the amount of time she put in(due to her original jobs).

Elsvet may have some issues but lootwhoring isnt one of them. I just made the post because I felt it was a unfair and unaccurate slander of her.