Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Cheaper signing crystal source

I was in the President's Office in Bastok and came across the new wedding NPCs and it would appear that the coffers that dish out the wedding stuff have HQ fire, wind and earth crystals for 3000 gil. b_b

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. Very nice for those dusk gloves synths!

went and verified myself, yep, 3k signing crystals but only the 3 he mentioned. they also sell wedding bells (not equippable) and two items called "serinette"s in addition to the fireworks. i honestly have no idea what the bells or serinettes do.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

The wedding information page tells you what all the items do. Wedding bells are a "firework", makes a wedding bell sound, and the serinettes change your background music.

I would not consider that cheap, considering most gp items cost under 5k gil per 1k GP (or 5 HQ crystals). However, it is nice for lazy people who do not like doing gp or simply uses tons of HQ crystals.

It is nice for those of us contracted with the fishing guild that doesn't offer a chance at any signing crystals though! :D

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by warrior2582 View Post
    I would not consider that cheap, considering most gp items cost under 5k gil per 1k GP (or 5 HQ crystals). However, it is nice for lazy people who do not like doing gp or simply uses tons of HQ crystals.
    It's not really about the gil. It's more about GP's being limited by the amount per day you can acquire and needing to save them for armor pieces/furniture.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Sweet, wind and earth, all I need. I can spend all my gp on fishing now and still be able to sign items with my bonecraft.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Nice find!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Good to know thanks, I'd still pay 3k for em just to not have to gather the items for some of the guild items.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

If I could I would rename the thread "Alternate signing crystal source". I recently switched over to fishing as well from Clothcraft so this really helps. Kinda wish I turned the leftover GP I had in to light crystals instead of earth though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    It is nice for those of us contracted with the fishing guild that doesn't offer a chance at any signing crystals though! :D
    Wow, that is complete bs. They should allow you to join 1 crafting guild along with the fishing guild. Glad you posted this because I was actually thinking about starting fishing. I guess I will have to stock pile name crystals or buy them at 3,000 gil...

cdgreg, I level my crafts slowly so I usually have more than enough guild points by the time I need them for guild items. It did not hit me that some people will be hurting for guild points.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Wow, that is complete bs. They should allow you to join 1 crafting guild along with the fishing guild. Glad you posted this because I was actually thinking about starting fishing. I guess I will have to stock pile name crystals or buy them at 3,000 gil...

cdgreg, I level my crafts slowly so I usually have more than enough guild points by the time I need them for guild items. It did not hit me that some people will be hurting for guild points.
    Fair enough. When I leveled leather on a mule I pretty much blitzed through it other than farming ram hides, coeurl hides, and HQ coeurl's in the 90's. I'd say I was 100 with subs leveled 3-4 months before I had the +1 furniture lol.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Wow, that's a pretty sweet find. 3k is pretty hefty, but it's nice to have an alternate way of getting them instead of blowing GP if you're saving for furniture or key items.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Fuck yes! My Goldsmithing gear gets a boost finally. At this point Ill take what I can get.