Thread: SSR Post 11/23/09 Maint     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    12 for the rest? All normal chariot AoE's are 10.
    You are right, sorry. I'm not even sure why I had it backward after repeating it 10 billions times against zhayolm boss.

I will go with 8 and 10 yalm then, since charm has to be shorter.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme View Post
    wtf is this spam section? seriously 10 posts of the same bullshit joke isn't anything remotely contributing other than making us read through more spam. Every topic is getting like that now and its getting rather annoying. Though I guess there really isn't much to discuss anymore with this game being in the decline and mods have most likely come to terms with that.
    super duper mad

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Nothing about BJ, but we did about 5 Faiths last night and tanks noticed that it was landings spells on them when they were WAY out of the cast range, like almost opposite corners.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Hogie View Post
    Nothing about BJ, but we did about 5 Faiths last night and tanks noticed that it was landings spells on them when they were WAY out of the cast range, like almost opposite corners.
    I pretty much said this, but it's also happening with Temperance too now that you re-bring it up. Basically anything that's chasing you you'll notice it on and you'll notice it to a greater extent if it moves faster than normal speed.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Haven't played with LAC, but we did notice in Zhayolm, on frogs, charm was lasting for what seemed like eons. I would say a fair two minutes at the least. To add insult to injury, and not to say that it was much different before, but they definitely used chorus as their preferential TP attack. On 3rd floor: 4 charms, 5th floor: 5 charms. All the while the stun ws's were going off to no avail, and we had entered on windsday. the ws's can be discredited due to their stuns not being 100% but that doesn't account for the blade-bash that was used and stun wearing off the frog after we were already charmed.

That however has happened to us on a previous occasion with the stun message, at the very least I can say charms seemed to last for a much greater time.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Regarding Poroggo Madames, I've managed to Stun them and actually prevent their TP attack and I've managed to Stun and they still get their TP attack off. There's something highly unreliable in their code.