+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The effects of weed?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    blunts burn weed so fast though. they are awesome, and one of the best ways to smoke, but you burn so much more that way. a pipe, waterpipe, or even better, a vaporizer, will stretch that shit out. especially if it's good.
    this and then some. If your smoking half gram blunts you could be getting a much better high out of better "pipes". I've never smoked out of a volcano vape but I heard its pretty much the best thing.

Though bongs and bowls in general you get more for your smoke. The weed burns with the blunt so you lose weed to that(not a lot but it adds up after a while). Not to mention when you smoke out of a pipe you get resin(SP?) and after a while you can scrape it and its pretty much like smoking hash.

I smoked out of a 3 filtered bong, I believe he said they were percolators? Pretty much used water filters at 3 seperate spots to filter out the bad stuff and had Ice at the top. He said it filters all the bad stuff out so it's pretty much 75% THC he spent around 300ish on the bong. Said theres better ones out there as well that cost more. I got high instantly in one hit it was amazing.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lex Luger
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Demon Soul

I have a few pipes and a bong, and I do use them from time to time. The bowl is a 7 inch glass spoon. Now, while I'll agree and say that bowls will help conserve weed, I couldn't disagree more on the bong aspect. Bongs, at least the ones I've used in my tenure of smoking, fucking plow through weed with reckless abandon. Not sure what kind of blunts you guys roll, but I roll mine tight enough to burn slow, but just loose enough to give large hits.

If you pop a nug in a bowl, and take a bunch of hits, and then you feel you are good, that nug is left there burning where it will be wasted unless you continue smoking until it goes out. With a blunt, as soon as you feel you've had enough, you can just put it out and save it for later.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    blunts burn weed so fast though. they are awesome, and one of the best ways to smoke, but you burn so much more that way. a pipe, waterpipe, or even better, a vaporizer, will stretch that shit out. especially if it's good.
    I personally own a vapo and it in no way gives you the same high as smoking a joint or a pipe. Of course you're high, but it's very different in the way it kicks in, a lot too discrete for my taste honestly, sometimes you can smoke a dime and not feel stoned at all (same stuff that kicks my ass for 0.3g in a joint). My big problem with pipes is that I don't like smoking inside since the smells sticks like fuck, and I really don't appear as a stoner irl so I wanna keep that front up since it works pretty well.

Oh and I realize I'm really getting it cheap over here, and 1/8th will last me around a week if i smoke every day (sometimes I don't). Names seem to vary a lot from a country to another it seems, as I haven't recognized much of the kinds some posters said before.

And yeah, it's nice to see I'm not alone with this habit lol, I was starting to lose faith in pot smokers as if they were all worthless shits that did stupid stuff but it seems there are more intelligent ones, except we don't realize it often

Blackice

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I don't know where to get weed, probably a good thing considering my job though lol.
    I'm kinda in the same situation here. My dealer stopped dealing a while back which left me plain dry. My job isn't an issue though. I just really need to find another way to get some

Quote Originally Posted by Militant View Post
    I have a few pipes and a bong, and I do use them from time to time. The bowl is a 7 inch glass spoon. Now, while I'll agree and say that bowls will help conserve weed, I couldn't disagree more on the bong aspect. Bongs, at least the ones I've used in my tenure of smoking, fucking plow through weed with reckless abandon. Not sure what kind of blunts you guys roll, but I roll mine tight enough to burn slow, but just loose enough to give large hits.

If you pop a nug in a bowl, and take a bunch of hits, and then you feel you are good, that nug is left there burning where it will be wasted unless you continue smoking until it goes out. With a blunt, as soon as you feel you've had enough, you can just put it out and save it for later.

I've noticed it with vapes as well they give a shittier high i thought volcano was just different some how and gave a better high.

P.S. though

you NEVER let it die out you always finish it wtf do you leave food left on your plate!!!

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

My friends and I usually share a lot. There hasn't been a single day that has passed by this year that I haven't smoked. I wonder how long it would take for my system to clear up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6