FFXI Server
    Asura

Sarah Palin Book Signing - Interview with Supporters

Where do they find these people? Ohio?
    Favourite quote 4.53 "The state that she governed is right next to Russia"

@5:14

'Governor of Alaska is the only one who has a top security...(mumbles)'
    Reporter ~ 'What's that mean?'
    'If anything happens on the borders of Alaska she (Palin) will be the first line of attack for there'

Friend from Alaska is gonna facepalm when I show him this video. =(

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

GOP's finest.

Every day I'm wafflin'
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Just replace "I like her because she's a woman" with "I like him because he's black" and you have a typical Democrat supporter, funnily enough.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by MoogleAura View Post
    'If anything happens on the borders of Alaska she (Palin) will be the first line of attack for there'
    http://sarahpalintruthsquad.files.wo...02/11palin.jpg

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by drwaffles View Post
    Just replace "I like her because she's a woman" with "I like him because he's black" and you have a typical Democrat supporter, funnily enough.
    bad troll is bad.

but stupid certainly has its magnetism, you go rootin' for Palin in 2012. You betcha.

Every day I'm wafflin'
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by The Finesse View Post
    bad troll is bad.

but stupid certainly has its magnetism, you go rootin' for Palin in 2012. You betcha.
    I'm just saying there's plenty of videos on YouTube that do the same thing but with Obama supporters - interview a bunch of them, pick out the parts that make them look most ignorant and splice them together to give the impression that every single one of them is totally stupid.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by drwaffles View Post
    I'm just saying there's plenty of videos on YouTube that do the same thing but with Obama supporters - interview a bunch of them, pick out the parts that make them look most ignorant and splice them together to give the impression that every single one of them is totally stupid.
    I hate to say this but I kinda agree with waffles.

But Palin is an absolute retard compared to Obama.

You have to agree that Palin is pretty retarded though, right? And if she is retarded then her followers cannot be that bright....

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

It's not really surprising that people who know nothing about current issues in their country would back a politician equally as clueless.

Although to be fair the majority of people in any country don't have a clue about their own political scene so you could probably make a tape like that from an Obama book signing too.

The majority of people wont be interested in politics until they make it a reality show, with phone in votes and one cabinet member voted off each week. Going to poll booth every 4 years and keeping up current issues/proposed legislation is just too much work for the average joe. Obama needs to appoint Simon Cowell to set this up and get America back into politics!

Old Merits
    BG Level

Why do you guys hate this woman so much? Most think she is dumb. Well ok, let's say that's true.. lots of ppl are dumb. But I really don't see that's a good enough reason to hate someone.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Egon View Post
    Why do you guys hate this woman so much? Most think she is dumb. Well ok, let's say that's true.. lots of ppl are dumb. But I really don't see that's a good enough reason to hate someone.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...-rogue-warrior

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

all you gotta do is watch an interview with her

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

There are politicians like Palin all over the world. In Ireland we have Mary Harney, UK has Boris Johnson. I'd love to see Palin on drop the dead donkey, the shows with Boris on are among my favourites.

MaachaQ

Most of the time dumb people aren't placed so high in our political system to be seriously considered by their party as potential presidential candidates...

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

If anyone here honestly thinks that any of these replies are serious then lol to you. I can't speak for other but my response was a direct reference to a "Democrat's finest" reply posted in a similar thread.

Preemptive lol @ the incoming presumptuous rage.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I don't think anyone hates her for being dumb. They hate the idea of someone like her running the country, or to a lesser degree, being the candidate of their political party.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    I don't think anyone hates her for being dumb. They hate the idea of someone like her running the country, or to a lesser degree, being the candidate of their political party.
    ^ This here.

She is a female version of Forrest Gump, granted Gump was a goddamn genius at disassembling a rifle and I assume Mrs. Palin is too at disemboweling Moose, but having either of them leading our country to the rest of the world is a fuck no.

I'm sure she's a nice woman and can make a mean batch of cookies, but just no.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    I'm sure she's a nice woman and can make a mean batch of cookies, but just no.
    Oh my god

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Disemboweling a moose is a unique skill this country could use.