Closed Thread
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yep, especially Gaydie James. People hate on Chad but your whole stupid ass team does that shit on the regular and no one say shit.

Fuck Dallas, I hope Oakland takes them niggas to the wood shed.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    Where's his golden, spiky hair? Aren't super saiyans suppose to have that shit?

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

THU, NOV 26

Green Bay at Detroit (+11.5) - It's a holiday, shit teams are at home, and shit teams are on primetime. Give me Green Bay to win, Detroit and the points.

Oakland at Dallas (-13.5) - I think Colin explained this best this morning, Romo is really good against average teams, and average against really good teams. Oakland is far from even an average team. Give me the Williams and Carpenter in the deathstar in a blowout. Dallas to cover.

NY Giants at Denver (+6.5) - And to complete the home team trifecta on turkey day, I'm taking the G-men to win, and the Broncos to keep it close, so as long as Marshall doesn't beat down hoshown like the bitch he is.

SUN, NOV 29

Tampa Bay at Atlanta (-12) After getting that short lived jolt by beating the packers, the Bucs have rescinded back to their usual selves. I expect Atlanta to open it up against the Bucs. Atlanta to cover.

Miami at Buffalo (+3) Buffalo's run defense is about as bad as it comes. Pass defense is pretty damn good, run defense...atrocious. That's unfortunate for them. Miami to win big.

Cleveland at Cincinnati (-14) - Cinci isn't going to drop two strait to two terrible teams. I really do like Cleveland to keep this game very very close though. They matchup really well, especially in the....child please. Cinci to cover.

Seattle at St. Louis (+3) - Isn't Bulger out for this game? I don't pay enough attention, but I could have sworn seeing that across the wire. We'll go with seattle to cover.

Carolina at NY Jets (-3) - Oh the poor poor Jets. Nothing makes me more sad that to see the Jets struggle. It really goes strait to the core of my very soul. It looks like I'll possibly fall into a deep depression after the Panthers spank that ass as D. Will throttles the Jets blitz. Carolina to win outright.

Washington at Philadelphia (-9) - Philly to avenge a terrible loss in their first game and completely beat the brakes off the skins.

Indianapolis at Houston (+3.5) - Ugh, tough game to pick for me. Houston is coming off another last second loss after beginning that trend in Indi just a few weeks ago. The game was very close in Lucal Oil, so in Reliant Stadium, I expect Houston to pick it up, especially after all the talk of Kubiak's imminent departure. Houston to upset Indi.

Kansas City at San Diego (-13.5) - San Diego is one of the hottest teams in the NFL right now. A habitually slow starter and strong finisher, I expect nothing less than a beat down in this game. Chargers to cover.

Jacksonville at San Francisco (-3) - Quietly, Jacksonville has been playing pretty damn good football and are in a prime spot to fetch a playoff spot. The niners, however, aren't playing that great, yet they're favored. Madness I say. Jacksonville wins convincingly.

Chicago at Minnesota (-11) With how Cutler has been playing and how fantastic Minnesota has been, especially in the trenches, I cannot see Chicago standing much of a chance here. Minnesota should open this game up.

Arizona at Tennessee (-2.5) - Chris Johnson has been playing outstanding, and Vince Young has ermm...well, he hasn't been giving away games. Efficient. Arizona is 6-1 in their last 7, has yet to lose a road game, and they have a good run-stop defense. I just don't think Vince can handle this. Arizona is being overlooked. They're a very good team. Arizona outright.

Pittsburgh at Baltimore (-2.5) - Ah, historically one of the best watches in the NFL. Two physical teams battling it out. Problem is, Pitt aren't the historical run-first team we're used to, and the Baltimore defense hasn't been what it was in the past. The game should still be a good watch, but I like Pitt to keep themselves in the playoff conversation. Pitt to win outright.

MON, NOV 30

New England at New Orleans (-2.5) - Something a lot of people aren't talking about...The Patriots are 1-3 on the road. The one win they have? Tampa Bay. Now, with that said, two of those losses came in the first 5 games where Brady had just 1 300 yard passing game. Now, he's had 5 strait 300+ yard games. Brady is starting to get back to his 2007 form. I picked the Saints to go to the superbowl, and I still think they will, but I also think they're overrated. I don't know if they're a top 3 team in the NFL. New England outright.

Stats:
    Last week:
    ATS: 5-11 (holy shit )
    Strait up: 11-5

On the year:
    ATS: 75-82-3
    Strait up: 109-51

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post

He traded in his golden saiyan mullet for a small head and stretchmarks on his cheek.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Fat nigga is fat.

Demosthenes11

I'm having a hard time convincing myself the patriots will not destroy the saints

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I actually like the Jets to win a game to be honest. They can run the ball. Carolina can't stop the run. The Jets play decent defense against the Rush, and good against the pass. The Panthers can't throw period. So I dunno. Toss-up really.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Be very careful what you ask for in the company of bored people with Photoshop.

http://i46.tinypic.com/107nz91.jpg

This might piss off Tyven, too, oops.

Demosthenes11

as someone who hates the cowboys, that picture is too far and a disgrace to the game

Guess who got neatly folded Ratliff and Ware throwback jerseys as one of her birthday presents yesterday? I swear if they fuck things up while I'm at Jerry World tomorrow, I'm going to murder someone.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post

I personally think this is awesome. Great work.

Sponsored by Orton
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post

PS, stealing that.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Once again the Colts will win and once again everyone will be quiet about them till next week, used to it. Funny stuff. It will be nice though to be the only undefeated team after Monday as much as I hate the patriots and love Brees.

Sponsored by Orton
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Ok, finally have time to breathe today, so on with the picks!

Turkey Day

Green Bay @ Detroit - Banged up Stafford = last hope for Detroit in the toilet.

Oakland @ Dallas - Dallas proved last week that they will indeed allow shitty teams beat themselves and I expect it to happen again before we fuck up December

NY Giants @ Denver - Neckbeard is back and the game is in Denver so I'm going to take the Broncos in this one.

Sunday

Miami @ Buffalo - Buffalo is still in shambles and Ricky Williams is going to dominate.

Seattle @ St. Louis - I more or less flipped a coin in my head. Honestly though, Seattle isn't nearly as bad as St. Louis

Washington @ Philadelphia - Philly will continue their current roll and take out the woeful Redskins.

Tampa Bay @ Atlanta - If Atlanta can't win this one, I will stop picking them the rest of the year. They came close to pulling out the NYG upset and they will take it out on Tampa at home.

Indianapolis @ Houston - There is simply no way in hell I can pick in Houston in this one at all.

Cleveland @ Cincinnati - Browns are going to either get a crash back to reality or will find a way to fuck up the game like they did last week. Either way, Cincinnati wins.

Carolina @ NY Jets - Miz trolling continues. Jake and Fox are about to ink extensions.

Kansas City @ San Diego - Kansas City and winning streak don't go together in my mind.

Jacksonville @ San Francisco - Talk about two teams going different directions. Jacksonville to keep up the winning and San Fran to keep pissing games away.

Arizona @ Tennessee - Dear God, I hope this pick is wrong. Picking VY makes me ill.

Chicago @ Minnesota - Cutler will uh...yeah continue to suck.

Pittsburgh @ Baltimore - Big Ben's got a rattled head and there is no Troy for the Pitt D. That adds up to a Baltimore win.

New England @ New Orleans - The Saints have been flirting with a loss for quite a long time and it is about to happen for real this time. I actually have a feeling this one could get ugly.

BG Pick 'Em Stats
    Last Week: 12-4
    Season: 111-49

Enjoy the lolCowboys without me as I will be at the game. See you bastards Sunday.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Is it too early for me to call this season a lost cause, and stoop into a dark, deep depression?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Nope, we need to lose out to FURTHER guaranteed that they will completely clean house and rid us of Jake along with Fox.

I actually get pissed when Jake plays well, I could use all the help I can get.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Hatin' aint easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Upset of the week, Cheifs over Chargers.
    More like upset of the year. Jamaal Charles would have to go apeshit on San Diego for that to happen. If they somehow pull it off, it'd give the Chiefs a lot of swagger to carry into next season.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Actually, I'd worry about the Chiefs. If they have a good game, they could catch the Chargers napping... literally. Chargers are coming off of a big win, so there's always a possibility for a letdown.

On the other hand, the Chiefs will be still feeling the beating they took against Pittsburgh when they walk into San Diego. The Chiefs may of won, but Pittsburgh pounded the fuck out of them.

It's not completely impossible though. They did beat the Steelers. It'd take a solid game from Jamaal Charles, beast mode Chambers looking for a revenge and the Defense getting more consistent pressure on Rivers to pull it off.

Don't think a win @ SD is gonna happen, but I do think we'll sneak at least one W against Denver.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast