1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 10 hours, 5 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 13 hours, 54 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 3 hours, 5 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 6 hours, 54 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: FFXIV's Survivability     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

There is no fucking jumping. Go ahead and look at Q&A's from the past few conferences.

Quote Originally Posted by Meko View Post
    Has the internet completely broken everything? There is an active discussion of if a game will survive that hasn't even been released? Is this serious?
    lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    why is this thread still happening?
    Why are you concern?

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Low drop rates on rare prized items (abju, dring, rid, etc) is one thing. OKote shouldnt be 10%, nor should the drop rate on ALL the new nms.
    This is one thing I wonder about in XIV, if they'll make very low drop rates or not. I guess if all the strong NMs are forced pop it won't be too bad.

New Odin
    BG Level

There's no reason to make items below 75 low drop rate if they are weaker than items at 75, as they should be. O kotes being retardedly good for lvl34 and 2nd best at 75 is why the drop rate is what it is in XI.

I do think that in endgame the drop rates will be low once again though. But it's not really an issue if they develop the events properly.

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

No, it's not the fact that there's no more moderators, it's that this board has taken such a damn slant towards rampant speculation and bullshit instead of actual information that we've steered clear of this section just to keep our sanity.

Kuya pretty much nailed it.

Now if you excuse me, I have a hammer that I'm getting prepped to swing.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6