+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Level cap on Eltnen Rifts?

Was strolling in the Eastern Desert when a lvl 50 RNG pops up and attempts to kill me. Now being in Eltnen .. I didnt think lvl 50s could rift into Eltnen (my understanding was lvl 45 was cap). I also thought the zone from Eltnen to Herion was shielded to prevent asmos from zoning. Before anyone asks .. this WAS a lvl 50 ranger .. I looked him up on aiononline.com. Can anyone explain how a lvl 50 got here ... or did they patch something I missed?

You get a teleport quest into the opposing factions level 20 zone at ~21. If you're a dick you can save it till you hit 50, and you'll still be teleported into the other zone.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Or maybe he just grinded on Elyos. Yup.

Now I'm kinda pissed I didn't do the counterfeit stigma stone spy quest for the Attack Speed +2% title when I could still take the rift in LC. On its own, I guess it doesn't mean much, but once I get other haste gear, it'll add up. Should probably check to see if there's another title with attack speed.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Now I'm kinda pissed I didn't do the counterfeit stigma stone spy quest for the Attack Speed +2% title when I could still take the rift in LC. On its own, I guess it doesn't mean much, but once I get other haste gear, it'll add up. Should probably check to see if there's another title with attack speed.
    the title that comes from veteran rewards has attack speed

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

There is, I believe it's the 3rd month Veteran award.

Yup, http://powerwiki.na.aiononline.com/a...+of+Aion+Title

Accuracy +8
    Evasion +3
    Atk Speed +2%

Yeah, I saw a couple when I checked. In theory, I could still do the spy mission, but I'd need a group to weasel out of Mist Mane and probably navigate myself through a clusterfuck of chokepoints to get to the asmo LC equivalent. Probably not worth the effort, though.

Yeah, I saw a couple when I checked. In theory, I could still do the spy mission, but I'd need a group to weasel out of Mist Mane and probably navigate myself through a clusterfuck of chokepoints to get to the asmo LC equivalent. Probably not worth the effort, though.
    2 months to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallyn View Post
    2 months to go!
    Eh, personal patience is pretty good. Real challenge would be getting others to agree to take on the challenge and doing so before I level out of the KHQ rift (of which I've been able to get to solo on my Gladiator without dying). Without there being no good "All titles earned" title and the presence of alternatives for what this one offers, it's basically an acceptable loss for me.

Eh, personal patience is pretty good. Real challenge would be getting others to agree to take on the challenge and doing so before I level out of the KHQ rift (of which I've been able to get to solo on my Gladiator without dying). Without there being no good "All titles earned" title and the presence of alternatives for what this one offers, it's basically an acceptable loss for me.
    Actually, shouldn't it be like 1 month from now for those rewards? The first month reward was Nov 4th(?) so in 3 days we should get 2nd month rewards.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

I got my second month's rewards already. I'll get my third month's on Dec 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Priran View Post
    I got my second month's rewards already. I'll get my third month's on Dec 22.
    I thought they didn't handing them out until 4th of Nov? Or was that just the start of the items and not the account time?

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Just the start of the items and not the account timer thing. I got my second month already and get my third on the 28th. lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Fallyn View Post
    Actually, shouldn't it be like 1 month from now for those rewards? The first month reward was Nov 4th(?) so in 3 days we should get 2nd month rewards.
    *laughs* I thought you were implying I'd quit in two months because I likely couldn't get it done. Some posts shouldn't be made I'm half-asleep, I guess.

*laughs* I thought you were implying I'd quit in two months because I likely couldn't get it done. Some posts shouldn't be made I'm half-asleep, I guess.
    Oh, no. I was being serious lol.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

ooooh yeah I Forgot about that quest that teleports you to the tower ... and you can do it twice. I am personally saving mine on my SM to screw over Asmos on my main ... lvling the SM on another account lol.

Formerly Raitoken
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

I made sure to get all my Spy quests done before hitting 46.

Although I have yet to test the SM rift glitch yet to see if its a work around.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Level 45 is really fucking high for Eltnen/Morheim. Frustrating.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

You check out this guide on rifts:

aion.mmosite.com/guide/system_rift.shtml