Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

[Bismarck] FoReal: I am Phelony

I am Phelony.

I usually don't read BG forums and I don't like to get involved but I heard that there was some chaos in regards to FR. It's true that most of us got banned and three people returned with bought accounts. Two of the three people have quit the game and one person, myself (Hypnotize), remains.

The leaders of FoReal have indeed quit for the time being, and the people who are in charge of the Linkshell atm are Cioccofiore, Hieisuin, and myself. The people who have the idea that all/most of FR members are bought accounts, don't have their information correct. The only bought account that remains is Hypnotize. In regards to bought/RMT'd relics, all of the FR relics are legit. Even our newest relic (Hypnotize's Aegis) is not RMT'd, it is from the hard work of our Linkshell. Just because people don't post their relics on BG's "Completed Relics" post doesn't automatically make it an RMT'd relic/bought account. The only exceptions to this are Shermei and Zore's relics who have already quit.

In regards to FR not being FR anymore that is also incorrect. Just because most of the older members are gone/banned, doesn't mean that the LS ceases to exist. New members are recruited and the LS lives on. The argument is that the "original" FR members are no longer playing and this makes the LS unworthy of the title FoReal. Even though the word "original" seems to have little meaning these days, I'll humor you and list the "original" FR players that are still playing today:

Hieisuin, Cioccofiore, Jyune, Lunablu, Tokisada, Hirobou, Shievina, Phelony, Babayaga, Dekensten, Meibourne, Ancrof, Doompie, Liav, Erutheone, Chinoxx, and i'm sorry if i'm forgetting anyone.

In regards to Drwaffles' post, what would you expect from a traitor who left his linkshell to transfer servers and join another LS one day prior to the bannings. After he was banned he realized that his new server wasn't to his expectations and he came back to FR, and the leaders welcomed him back with arms wide open. Due to his actions, however, members weren't treating him the way he used to be treated and he was soonafter kicked from the LS. Ofcourse he would post against FR and try to convince people not to apply, making it seem like FR was shit. Why did he come back to FR? Be it jealousy or hatred for his old LS mates, god knows. It is beyond me why Drwaffles is still talking about FR on forums anyway. Would you expect a traitor who was reinvited then kicked from the LS to encourage people to apply for the LS that kicked him? It is only human nature that he disses and posts against FR.

To Ratatapa:
    No Comment. (AD)

To Dazd:
    You're only upset because you kill KB once every two months.

We like to try new things in our Linkshell like straight tanking KB for example, which was a success, which I don't see a SS of sadly. The SS of our wipe to SS was another try on KV without CS stun which was a failure sadly. It's funny how people who hate only seem to get SS's of failures such as a wipe on KV and not a success on straight tanking KB.

To Drwaffles:
    I thought dogs were supposed to be loyal...

I don't wanna start something that I know won't end because I'm not a drama queen like yourself. I just want you to remember when Thalia kicked you you went to Jhun to get reinvited to the LS, but Jhun asked you to apologize to Thalia because you were disrespectful, and like the dog you are, you apologized.

I'd rather not steep so low as to be a drama queen but I'd like to remind you that I personally know Kns, and you KNOW what Kns has... That's right a picture of you on your stomach with your ass cheeks spread with your pink hole, along with that dildo pic... I'll have half of BG masturbating on your ass.

In closing... I know how you feel towards me and FR "Fuck him and fuck FR" "You were a full AF noob and you're a fucking botter. Fuck Kuwaities bla bla bla..." but i'll remind you. If it weren't for Kuwaities you wouldn't even see, let alone touch Nidhogg...

I know you're wondering how Phelony is able to speak english with such literacy and eloquence. It's because i got cash and my translator is sitting right next to me whom I've hired for 3000 dollars. I burn money like it's toilet paper. In a few days I will replace him with a translator who can speak seven languages with a salary of 7000 dollars.. With this money I can bang your mom and your sister in front of your eyes.

I won't be returning any of your posts or any posts in fact because I'm not a forum nerd, you can say whatever you want whenever you like .. the floor is yours.

P.S. I'm sorry if i hurt the dog's feelings.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

infraction immunity for trolling is in place for this thread, all other rules apply but you may troll to your hearts content.

---

Infraction immunity is now over and the thread is locked.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

ANNNNND they're off!

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Oh sweet fucking jesus.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Just testing out one of the new topic icons....

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

should have just moved all the replies to his post here

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

yeah, but here's the original thread for those not in the know

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83073

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

First off, I'd like to know how you're going to call someone out for being a fag, while being a self loathing faggot and paying attention to details that are in said picture?

Fag recognize fag?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

inb4 bitches titties in the club, etc...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Oh glorious day!

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Camel caravan unite.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    First off, I'd like to know how you're going to call someone out for being a fag, while being a self loathing faggot and paying attention to details that are in said picture?

Fag recognize fag?
    I want some pink hole, faggot.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

And the second thread so to speak, cause I aint repeating shit...

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showt...t=85283&page=3

Garbage ass niggas tryin' to name drop is hilarious.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    I want some pink hole, faggot.
    Do work son.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

He did it with such style and grace though Miz, why you jockin his steez?
    Jealousy, perhaps?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'm curious to see how full of shit he is since he prefaced everything he says with "I normally don't do this but..."

C'mon Whimsy, come out and woodshed this bitch ass nigga.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Looks like I lost all my screenshots, god dammit Miz.

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Oh boy.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Domon Kasshu View Post
    He did it with such style and grace though Miz, why you jockin his steez?

Nah, he did that. I give credit where credit is due, but garbage niggas making garbage posts dont amuse me.

I'll give partial props for right now.

Jellysaurus Rex
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Maybe he just needs a translator that can play ffxi for him

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast