Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

This just in.

Mr.Phelony perhaps afk claimed King Behemoth(hard to tell if he got the claim due to lag) and after swallowing up multiple meteors Foreal lost King Behemoth to Lunarians.

Nothing major, but I thought I share. If only Lunarians got ring, would have probably been sweeter to see.

he wasn't afk, he was trying to see if you could fight king behemoth without doing anything, taking straight tankin to the next level yo.

if you could that shit would be a phelony

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nours Sruon
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

But these spiders give me 300 XP.

oh yeah dubai is bankrupt, sorry.

it don't matter if he gets banned for claiming afk or not really... he will just sell a few camels and buy another relic account lolol

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Cairthenn View Post
    It'd do you well to just stop now, there's nothing left here until the internet cafe allows Phelony back in after viewing such distinctly homosexual pictures.
    One thing I never understood is why they play at an internet cafe if they have all this money to spend. Why not just get a PC for home and play there?

And is this the same Phelony that was a joke on Unicorn before transfers went live? Might be thinking of someone else, but if not, even SP made fun of this guy.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Shinsei View Post
    This just in.

Mr.Phelony perhaps afk claimed King Behemoth(hard to tell if he got the claim due to lag) and after swallowing up multiple meteors Foreal lost King Behemoth to Lunarians.

Nothing major, but I thought I share. If only Lunarians got ring, would have probably been sweeter to see.
    I think we all know when lunies will get a Dring
    Spoiler: show
    the day max quits

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

you guys know most of the jokes you make of Arabic are outdated and most created by media and isn't true?

that's why phelony was joking about it cause we here in Kuwait laugh at these stereotype jokes people make about us.

PS I am not in FR and never was.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    you guys know most of the jokes you make of Arabic are outdated and most created by media and isn't true?

that's why phelony was joking about it cause we here in Kuwait laugh at these stereotype jokes people make about us.

you mean UAE players don't buy gil and accounts and play in internet cafes and are literally the most annoying and stupid people on the internet?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uwen Tribal
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    And is this the same Phelony that was a joke on Unicorn before transfers went live? Might be thinking of someone else, but if not, even SP made fun of this guy.
    Yes it is.

the fuck is up in here I go to sleep for 4hours and wake up to this bullshit

What page are teh nudes on?

Science Fiction Super Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Trolled.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post

I didn't think it possible for me to care less about a post on BG, until you decided to use your thieving fingers to post here.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post

In the beginning, this thread was impossible to double post in, but now it's pretty lame.

Also, thx 4 the tags compliments

SEEEEEE! You DO have interweb friends!!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by drwaffles View Post
    Also the pics from like two years ago he's referring to aren't even of me.
    RUINED THE DREAM, GOD DAMMIT. Now I can't mind-raep you.

Quote Originally Posted by Looney View Post
    I am Phelony.
    I know you're wondering how Phelony is able to speak english with such literacy and eloquence. It's because i got cash and my translator is sitting right next to me whom I've hired for 3000 dollars. I burn money like it's toilet paper. In a few days I will replace him with a translator who can speak seven languages with a salary of 7000 dollars.. With this money I can bang your mom and your sister in front of your eyes.
    Hey. It's me now. The translator. Phlow posted some crap about Christopher Walken and Pokerface which isn't really important, but I'm going to act like I'm still reading this from BG. The reason I do this is because the feelings I have for you are so sensitive and it would absolutely crush me if you rejected them. That's right. As we sit here now talking about how you will bang the shit out of their respective sisters and mothers, I can't help but think of your soft tender lips.
    --
    Haha, this guy is nuts. He thinks I will say these things to you because I am a translator and you will believe them. He's crazy. I would never have these feelings for you. I will continue reading his post now.
    --
    No seriously, I really do have these feelings for you. Sometimes I stand outside of your window at night. Staring at you. Hoping. Praying. And everytime I walk behind you I can't help but think DAT ASS.
    --
    Wow, this guy is really crazy. I'll start reading the next post now.
    --
    No, seriously. DAT ASS.

Melee Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nermie Boy
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I thought it would not need to be said, but I guess it does. Just because the trolling rule was relaxed doesn't mean the rest of the damn rules were. So get your shit in check before I start swinging the hammer instead of infractioning. THIS IS WHY WE CANNOT HAVE NICE THINGS.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries
    Trollsmas is ovar and nothing cool happened in this thread.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15