Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

[Odin]->[Hades] Seymor->Cyphon beware

Seymor, now named on Hades Cyphon stole from two Linkshell Members a undisclosed amount of gil.
    Erell, Rayk, Taroto and he switched Server from Odin to Hades. The other 3 are ok, nothing to say against, but beware of Seymor. They all German and Seymor is a Hume.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

I'm in the same social as these guys oddly enough, several others left from Odin and came here within the last month cause of it not being open and all that. Not denying it didn't happened but they all are cool guys, have any exact details on the situation?

Also this is in the wrong section <_<

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

sorry if this is the wrong section. Well i don't wanna make names or amounts public, but as i sayd 2 ppls lend him some money (in the millions), never payd them back and switched server. One of the ppl was one of his RL Buddy. He used to play a long time with us and we used to meet all RL, that's make thinks a lot worse i think.

Just know who your dealing with, if you like them and don't care, it's of course your choice wich who you wanna play or not.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

So, you know 2 people, who you won't identify, who lent him some gil, that you can't mention the amount of, and I'm not supposed to trust HIM? Right <_<. Posting a warning on that info alone is pretty stupid honestly.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

ok sorry if you take it that way, maybe the 2 guys will reply, idk. But honestly i won't post infos on other ppls. They are in your social anyway, so make your own experience.

Volane

Well to be more precise:
    Seymor belong(ed) to a group on Odin that did a lot of events together. We did events together nearly every day and also met in RL for New Year's Eve and on other occasions. So I (we) thought we'd know him pretty well.

So two of these guys (Pride and Zokker on Odin server) lend him money to complete his Morrigan's body. Seems like this was a big mistake. He always said he'd pay it back etc etc, but after all he got acquainted with Taroto, Rayk and Erell (not quite sure, but they might have switched names when switching servers) and they decided to switch servers to Hades.

He did this without notifying us. (It was quite difficult to find him on Hades since he changed names, apart from that he deleted most of us from his Friendlist, MSN and other community tools).

So yes, beware of him. I personally think that all of them are very kind, however that doesn't prevent him from stealing it seems.

Pride

Sooooo...

I'm one of the concerned persons in this case and i think i might tell you a story or two.

I can't really add much on the previous posts, but here's my point of view.

I used to be friends with Seymor since 2005 when he started FFXI in my very first social linkshell. In the first few weeks i just couldn't get along with his character but used to be friends since early 2006 when i made up my mind.

We've met sometimes (like 5 times) in RL, last time was in May this year.

Got nothing bad to say about the other players who were mentioned in the posts before, since we've run a pretty cool and funny Assault static along with Seymor and lvled together for quite some weeks.

Some kind of change did happen in like July/August this year, when he started to hang around more and more with the other mentioned players, so we've lost a lil contact days before he moved to my town and weeks after.

I Tried to contact him via mobile twice to met but he didn't have the time.

I'm just disappointed about his style of leaving us w/o notifying. There was no big deal about the money part. I've waited almost a year (he got Morrigans Body in December last year) till now and didnt even get back one gil and wasn't that unhappy about it since i used to help a friend out the day back.

I thought he would leave and tell us why he's going to switch servers and stuff and give Zokker and me the gil he lend back before he does.

Like Volane said he deleted us from his messenger and other community tools w/o notice, we just found out yesterday/today that this happened.

We were told about the server switch from Sunday/Monday, so a friend of mine created a mule to check if he really switched. Today we've found out he did and attended some Nyzul Isle.

He's actually a nice person to talk with and to have fun, so are the other ones that joined your social Cleverness. Except taroto i dealt with all of them a lot during this year, lil bit more or less from time to time.

So far...

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Go on . . . Sey-mor!

(I'm allowed to make bad puns sometimes!)

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    tl;dr (input sad stor here about he had sex for gil ect)
    this is 2010 really. why the fuck do you lend people shit. thanks

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Dramafinderftw View Post
    this is 2010 really. why the fuck do you lend people shit. thanks
    can't you read? because it was a friend who he knows RL?!

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by firex View Post
    ok sorry if you take it that way, maybe the 2 guys will reply, idk. But honestly i won't post infos on other ppls. They are in your social anyway, so make your own experience.
    Do everybody a favor and dont clutter up this forum with worthless, vague babble. You're not going to post info on other people? The entire POINT of this forum is to ... post info on other people. If you're going to out somebody, be a fucking man about it and lay out the details so people can confirm you're not full of shit. Don't expect people to believe you because YOU POSTED IT ON THA INTERWEBZ.

Fucknuts.

To those who DID have the balls to clarify, thanks.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by WyldFyre View Post
    Do everybody a favor and dont clutter up this forum with worthless, vague babble. You're not going to post info on other people? The entire POINT of this forum is to ... post info on other people. If you're going to out somebody, be a fucking man about it and lay out the details so people can confirm you're not full of shit. Don't expect people to believe you because YOU POSTED IT ON THA INTERWEBZ.

Fucknuts.

To those who DID have the balls to clarify, thanks.
    interwebz is sewious business

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

really?

Spoiler: show
    no really?

no really? are you still reading this?