Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

NFL Week 13: Keep the Cristal on ice Mercury...

After being blessed with fantastic matchups over the past month, we return to mediocrity.

THU, DEC 3

NY Jets
    at Buffalo (+3) - Sanchize has been blessed by the great Joe Girardi. He's has been christened to do great things. Jets, lay the points.

SUN, DEC 6

Philadelphia at Atlanta (+5.5) - This game had potential to be really good, but with the loss of two young superstars, it's really not that interesting anymore. Atlanta has to have the win, but they won't get it. Atlanta +5.5

St. Louis at Chicago (-9) - The Rams have really started to sort of bring things together despite being injury riddled. I keep waiting for Cutler to bounce back, and he keeps on shitting it up. Chicago to win, Rams +9

Detroit at Cincinnati (-13) - I hope to god that Cinci doesn't manage to lose to another far inferior opponent. Cinci -13

Oakland at Pittsburgh (-14) - Largest spread of the week. Big Ben is back and they really need a win if they want to stay in contention. Pitt will roll to the cover.

Tennessee at Indianapolis (-6.5) - I think this is the same spread as the game between the two earlier this year. Given the Colts are now at home and 11-0, Vegas is giving a ton of credit to Tennessee turning it around. I don't see this game trending the way Indi's past few games have went. I like Indi going away.

Denver at Kansas City (+4.5) - I really want to pick KC in this game, because I think the addition of Chambers has really done something to that team. Either that, or the loss of Bowe. They seem to be getting it together. Denver needs the win too much though. KC +4.5

New England at Miami (+5.5) - Well, I said at the beginning of the season that Miami would win at least one game against NE this season, so I can't go back on that now. NE hasn't lost consecutive regular season games since 06. Yeah, I know. Miami for the upset.

New Orleans at Washington (-9.5) - I couldn't have been any more wrong when I said that NO wasn't a top 3 team in the NFL. What they did to NE was beyond remarkable. There is no defense for a perfect pass. /dilfer NO to cover.

Tampa Bay at Carolina (-6.5) - The Jake-less era in Carolina begins. Can the Panthers actually open up and win a game. I expect Fox to allow the running game to carry the Panthers to a lopsided win. Carolina to cover.

Houston at Jacksonville (PK) - Ooh, a pickem game. I'll take Houston.

San Diego at Cleveland (-13) - It was just a few years ago that Cleveland was the talk of the NFL, they had a budding superstar QB, and they were in the playoffs. Now they are THE laughing stock of the 2009 season. Chargers are playing too good right now. Chargers cover.

Dallas at NY Giants (+2) - Kyo, your avatar is borderline stalkerish. Please contact altwight immediately for legal counsel.

San Francisco at Seattle (PK) - Ooh, another pick em. San Fran has been playing damn well with Alex Smith, and Vernon Davis is a beast. I'll take the niners.

Minnesota at Arizona (+4) - I think the Vikings are probably the best team in the NFL right now, and a Warner-less Cardinals really don't stand a chance. I don't know what the larger number will be, the number of sacks on Leinart, or Arizona's final score.

MON, DEC 7

Baltimore at Green Bay (-3) - Green Bay is starting to play their best football right now. I really think they're going to break some hearts in the coming weeks and going into January. Green Bay to cover.

Will update stats later.

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

NY Jets at Buffalo

Philadelphia at Atlanta - C'mon hotlanta, I'm cheering for ya.

St. Louis at Chicago

Detroit at Cincinnati

Oakland at Pittsburgh

Tennessee at Indianapolis - VY get his first loss of the season, despite Indy playing less than great ball.

Denver at Kansas City

New England at Miami - Might as well eh?

New Orleans at Washington - Washington has a decent defense, but there's just no way they can keep up.

Tampa Bay at Carolina

Houston at Jacksonville

San Diego at Cleveland - Just warming up for the pounding that they are gonna give the 'Boys next week.

Dallas at NY Giants - Today I had a dream for some reason: 31-26 boys. Though I think they will win by more than that against an overrated run game, a shit secondary and an average receiving corp.

San Francisco at Seattle - Who cares.

Minnesota at Arizona

Baltimore at Green Bay - RAY RICE

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

DET has the worst pass defense in the league

Expect Cedric to run it 40 times.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Like I said after we lost in week 3 to the giants, were not spotting them 23 points them this time. We'll win this one in convincing fashion. Upset of the week is a little rough this week to choose, so I'll go with Miami over NE.

NY Jets at Buffalo

Philadelphia at Atlanta

St. Louis at Chicago

Detroit at Cincinnati

Oakland at Pittsburgh

Tennessee at Indianapolis

Denver at Kansas City

New England at Miami

New Orleans at Washington

Tampa Bay at Carolina

Houstonat Jacksonville

San Diego at Cleveland

Dallas at NY Giants - We better not win the game for them like we did last time.

San Francisco at Seattle

Minnesota at Arizona

Baltimore at Green Bay

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Like I said after we lost in week 3 to the giants, were not spotting them 23 points them this time. We'll win this one in convincing fashion. Upset of the week is a little rough this week to choose, so I'll go with Miami over NE.
    Hotlanta over Philly is mine

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I shall be rooting for hotlanta as well.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Jason Garrett having a good game plan is my upset pick of the week.

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Dallas fans are so insecure about their team lol...the December thing has really gotten to you guys.

Ridill
    BG Level

Kenny Britt is the 3rd best player in football, behind CJ at #2 and of course VY.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Skins are gonna beat WHODAT and it will be the upset of the millennium you just watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle View Post
    Skins are gonna beat WHODAT and it will be the upset of the millennium you just watch.
    Washington beating the Saints would 1) Take a miracle and 2) Be the best trolling of the NFL, ever.

Miami would send them champagne to toast along with the 1972 Dolphins.

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    Kenny Britt is the 3rd best player in football, behind CJ at #2 and of course VY.
    Brain sploding from this wisdom.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle View Post
    If the redskins win that game, I will bang the 60+ yr old woman at my job that's wanted me since day one and post pics in spam for proof.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Turns out, Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis just might get an invitation to the big birthday bash Terrell Owens is planning in New York City this weekend.

“I’ll give him one after I score,” Owens told The Associated Press after the team held a brief workout at Toronto’s Rogers Centre, where the Bills (4-7) will face Revis and the Jets (5-6) in Buffalo’s second annual “home” game on Thursday night. “That’s when I tell him he’s invited.”

Well, at least hes giving people a reason to watch two sub-.500 teams go at it. 4 catches, 20 yards. I'll give him one more than he got on his last trip to Revis Island.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

NY Jets at Buffalo - Bills have turned it on, Jest have turned it off.

Philadelphia at Atlanta - Have two questionables here. Michael Turner and DeSean Jackson. Which one of them starts picks my team here. Not sure.

St. Louis at Chicago - Cutler really needs a good game if he wants to keep his contract in Chicago safe

Detroit at Cincinnati - I love the Bengals this year. Might be my second favorite team. I won't say the Raiders loss was a fluke, but I will say that there is a profound difference between the Raiders and the Lions.

Oakland at Pittsburgh - Read above. That said, if Roethlisberger misses another week, they could very well lose this game, and with it probably their season. Don't think that's gonna happen.

Tennessee at Indianapolis - You can call me a homer if you want but Chris Johnson is playing a very banged up Colts defense. VY is displaying a very very decent short range passing game as of recently, too. Comes down to one thing. Can the Titans D play like last year? If they can, they can win this game.

Denver
    at Kansas City - I actually think the Broncos look better right now than when they were 6-0. They ironed out some problems. I'm not sure if they're a contender yet, but I think they can roll the Chiefs.

New England at Miami - I will never pick the Patriots in a game for the rest of this year. That aside, I think Miami has a legitimate chance. Marijuana works in strange ways.

New Orleans at Washington - I love how bipolar the skins are. Wouldn't be surprised to hold the Saints to less points than normal, but the Saints just came off a rape train of one of the best offenses in the league, and the Redskins offense is pedestrian.

Tampa Bay at Carolina - Feel sorry for the Panthers. They're actually really good when Delhomme doesn't pass the ball. So, don't let him. They do that, they win easily.

Houston at Jacksonville - Introducing your Los Angeles Jaguars.

San Diego at Cleveland - I like how the Browns had probably one pro bowler this year, and he got injured. Summary of their franchise right now.

Dallas at NY Giants - Dallas really needs a win to get their morale up for when they get violated by the Saints in a couple weeks.

San Francisco at Seattle - Singletary is my favorite coach in the NFL. That's good enough for me.

Minnesota at Arizona - Warner starts, maybe they have a chance. Their defense would have to play like they did last year in the playoffs. They haven't yet, and Warner is probably better off healing up for the playoffs, which they'll inevitably make due to their terrible division.

Baltimore at Green Bay - Thinking that Ray Rice is the 3rd best RB in the NFL right now. Ray, CJ and MJD. That's right, no AP. That aside, Packers' beat up D looked great against the Lions. That's the Lions, though. Don't see much coming out of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol-Blackguy View Post
    If the redskins win that game, I will bang the 60+ yr old woman at my job that's wanted me since day one and post pics in spam for proof.
    Why should you be so richly rewarded for an upset loss?

Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Baltimore at Green Bay - RAY RICE
    Unless you consider Ray Rice to be better than AP, he won't be a factor in that game. Nothing from Baltimore should scare Green Bay. CWood and Nick Collins will be hawkin and Aaron Rodgers will be picking Frank Walker's pocket all day.

Demosthenes11

fanboy on the first page wow

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    fanboy on the first page wow
    You mistake a realist with a fanboy. :D

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast