View Poll Results: Is Welt a total faggot?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yup!

4 50.00%
  • Nope. SIKE THAT DUDE TOTALLY SUCKS DUCKS!

4 50.00%
+ Reply to Thread
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    BG Level

Where the name Conformity came from (looooonmg read niggaz)

Before I start, I would like to tell the grammar nazi's to fuck off. Yes i use sentence fragments and too many parenthesis, and you can suck my dick (especially my dear grammar nazi friend Welt)

tl;dr? go fuck serif he is gay, and if you are a woman you can suck my dick

Ok, so I never knew what the fuck BG was. Never played FFXI (sorry, Im a PVP kinda nigga) and a couple of my friends posted here. They were always like, "You should post on BG brah, its pretty aweseome brah." I never really cared to because I had my own forums (I will add that I hung out in its version of spam as well).

Well one day Tyche comes down to Nashville for the Country Music Marathon and along with Serif we go out to eat sum food. We all get to chatting and making fun of Welt (Tyche and Welt are apparently arch-rivals in the NFL thread) and I am like hey, apparently there is a whole forum that likes to make fun of Welt as well, I'm so in!

After Tyche, Serif, and I run the marathon and go back to our own respective residence I decide that I should give ole' BG a visit. Not under the guise of normal posting, but to troll the fuck out of Welt (nigga is the biggest shit talker this side of the planet so he can take it).

I join up and pick the name Conformity. The name is actually a representation of what I always tell welt he is. Serif, Myself, and the rest of the clique in which they grew up with is full of fucking crazy ass niggaz. Yes, I mean street pulling out the ground, toilet ripping out of the wall, getting maced by cab drivers, bar fighting, slut fucking, rippin fans out of ceiling, 15 year old fucking, passing out in some bushes while trying to walk home 30 miles ASS NIGGAZ.

Welt; however, is kinda a shy quite person in real life. He obeys EVERY FUCKING SOCIETAL RULE (except when he drinks HEAVILY). He is the perfect representation of japanese culture except here in america. While driving, while walking, while talking on the phone, while eating, I mean fucking everything. So i always call him a conformist. That is where the name comes from. I will note though when that nigga is on the internet he lets the real him out. Fucking anonymity.

So immediately go into the NFL thread and start bashing the Titans and the trolling is off to a good start. Despite what Welt says, nigga did not know who I was until I believe Serif told him. Serif figured it out because he is either a) Smart, b) Tyche told him c) Jewish. After the jig was up I was going to be like fuck it, general is fucking boring and im not a fan of anything but MMA. Then i found something.....

Spam! Yay! I love spam, so I post here all the time now and talk all kinds of shit, if you gots any embarrassing questions about welt or serif please ask away, I would be more than happy to fuck with them while I am doing homework!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I know welt in IRL

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Domon Kasshu View Post
    I know welt in IRL
    I herd u mite be coming down for the titans game (if the whole get together happens)

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

You owe me some royalties for playing the RL card there, bro.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    You owe me some royalties for playing the RL card there, bro.
    tree fiddy and nothin else

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

give him a dollar, he'll go away if you give him a dollar

Banned.

BG Level

lonely boy is lonely

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

im not reading the contents of this thread, just posting that is all

Ryko's Full of Lies and Johns
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ryuu Akaneiro
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Dunemaul

Didn't read, but Welt definitely likes the penis.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Cool story bro.

Anywho, just came to point out the fact that Finesse's avatar is the meanest looking little niglet ever, ad I love it.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Conformity View Post
    and too many parenthesis
    Done right, it is acceptable. We can't all be awesome with asterisks like Terry Pratchett.

(looooonmg read niggaz)
    lol

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    Done right, it is acceptable. We can't all be awesome with asterisks like Terry Pratchett.
    I must learn this astrik shit

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Cool story bro