+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    BG Level

So why do we get a BG Law symbol but not one for math/science?

Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    BG Level

And why is there no darwin head?

BG Level

As a matter of fact, there should be a

Resident furfag
    BG Level

Math and Science isn't law, but theory.

You're entitled to your opinions and beliefs but please don't impose them on us God-fearing, Jesus loving folks.

BG Level

Newtons Laws are laws. I don't know which president signed Newtons Bills to make them laws, or what the punishment is for breaking them, but they're certainly laws or else we wouldn't call them laws (and they're clearly math and science). Thus, math and science is law. And obviously God-fearing people don't have a problem with Newtons Laws (or any other math/science laws) or else God-fearing people would break them or at least protest them.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

math and science are law
    math and science is law
    macaroni and cheese are good
    macaroni and cheese is good

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

ABSOLUTE LAW

2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    BG Level

LAW FO LYFE NIGGAZ

Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Fuck that, I don't want a MaxTeem beacon.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroikage View Post
    Fuck that, I don't want a MaxTeem beacon.
    i lold

Canadian Fury

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

He's taken to just verbatim quoting wikipedia of all places.

BG Level

Rewording and paraphrasing is a waste of time when everyone knows you're doing that anyways. May as well just copy/paste.

BG Level

But Max is actually a pretty smart guy. If he would just put his energy into getting a formal education in physics instead of trying to understand physics that is well beyond his math capabilities, he'd be a really good scientist.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    But Max is actually a pretty smart guy. If he would just put his energy into getting a formal education in physics instead of trying to understand physics that is well beyond his math capabilities, he'd be a really good scientist.
    Has the man not been to university yet?

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Conformity View Post
    Has the man not been to university yet?
    Well, he claims he's been studying theoretical physics for 20 or 25 years, but he's not even in his 30s yet....

I asked him before why wont he go to college, get a degree, and make a living doing what he loves so much. I can't remember how he answered, but he doesn't seem to think he needs to go to college. Sure, it's certainly possible to teach yourself a lot of physics without help, but it's very obvious from the stuff he says that he clearly isn't doing it right. And besides, the further you want to go, the less likely you are to make it there all by yourself. And since he loves physics so much, he may as well get a career doing it. Someone who loves physics so much would certainly make great contributions to physics, so in a sense, Max is wasted potential until he puts his brain to use (and go to college).

BG Level

But anyways, where's my ? Get on it, mods.

Canadian Fury

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

MaxTeem is too attached to being a crank to be anything but a crank.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroikage View Post
    MaxTeem is too attached to being a crank to be anything but a crank.
    Holy crap, I just looked that word up and...wow lol. It fits so perfectly.

Resident furfag
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Well, he claims he's been studying theoretical physics for 20 or 25 years, but he's not even in his 30s yet....

I asked him before why wont he go to college, get a degree, and make a living doing what he loves so much. I can't remember how he answered, but he doesn't seem to think he needs to go to college. Sure, it's certainly possible to teach yourself a lot of physics without help, but it's very obvious from the stuff he says that he clearly isn't doing it right. And besides, the further you want to go, the less likely you are to make it there all by yourself. And since he loves physics so much, he may as well get a career doing it. Someone who loves physics so much would certainly make great contributions to physics, so in a sense, Max is wasted potential until he puts his brain to use (and go to college).
    Maybe they kicked him out for failing too many Java classes?

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mootsfox View Post
    Maybe they kicked him out for failing too many Java classes?
    touche

Assuming my exam next week doesn't go horribly wrong, I will finally pass Java!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast