Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What the fuck     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Baelgun

I'm no longer getting 15+ tells a day. I can deal with the 1 or 2 I'm getting now.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Ukiyoe View Post
    I'm no longer getting 15+ tells a day. I can deal with the 1 or 2 I'm getting now.
    I prefer the 0 I used to get.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Alot of problems in the game are SE's fault but can we grow up a minute and stop blameing SE for the rmt spam? seriously hows that their fault, the filter stopped me from getting 50+ tells a day to like 2-4 a day, seems like they helped to me, not SE's fault if they change the text, weve had RMT for years and obviously they arent ganna leave, and thats majorly the fault of hypocrits that sit there and buy gil but bitch about rmt, same goes for account purchaseing, want rmt gone then quit buying the fucking product. And stop whineing, weve dealt with rmt shit for years, idk why it even bothers anyone anymore.

No one's claiming it's SE's fault that we're getting RMT spam? (except indirectly by having a fail filter)

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

You wanna stop RMT?
    Block trial accounts from receiving or sending more than 50k every 24 hours.
    What's a newb gonna want with 50k anyway? I'd say that limit is even generous. The number of /tells should plummet.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Talka View Post
    You wanna stop RMT?
    Block trial accounts from receiving or sending tells.
    ftfy

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Do trial accounts require valid credit card to register?

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlain View Post
    Do trial accounts require valid credit card to register?
    No, you get the code, enter it and make a character, play.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Dramafinderftw View Post
    No, you get the code, enter it and make a character, play.
    So do you think if they required one it would cut down on it drastically? We already know SE has no problem banning people for credit card issues. TBH I rarely see any new players in XI these days, and most that are new to the game have IGE purchased accounts. I mean by all means i have no realistic data from SE to back that statement up, just purely personal observation. What do you think?
    Would requiring valid credit card info cut down on it?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vodou View Post
    So be it: ignore the facts and common sense if it displeases you.
    I'm not sure that you know the difference between an opinion and a fact. But you sure are talented at pseudo-intellectual wordsmithing.

So do you think if they required one it would cut down on it drastically? We already know SE has no problem banning people for credit card issues. TBH I rarely see any new players in XI these days, and most that are new to the game have IGE purchased accounts. I mean by all means i have no realistic data from SE to back that statement up, just purely personal observation. What do you think?
    "Dad can I use your credit card to try this game?"

"Fuck no, play a game like WoW that doesn't require a credit card to try it out, if you like that one a lot you can use credit card to actually play then"

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by NervosaEternal View Post
    Alot of problems in the game are SE's fault but can we grow up a minute and stop blameing SE for the rmt spam? seriously hows that their fault, the filter stopped me from getting 50+ tells a day to like 2-4 a day, seems like they helped to me, not SE's fault if they change the text, weve had RMT for years and obviously they arent ganna leave, and thats majorly the fault of hypocrits that sit there and buy gil but bitch about rmt, same goes for account purchaseing, want rmt gone then quit buying the fucking product. And stop whineing, weve dealt with rmt shit for years, idk why it even bothers anyone anymore.
    Wait a sec, a gil buyer complaining about other gil buyers bitching about RMT. You sir are a hypocrite.

This would defeat the purpose of '14-day Trial' so I doubt they will consider this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood View Post
    Wait a sec, a gil buyer complaining about other gil buyers bitching about RMT. You sir are a hypocrite.
    Turn around, your about to start up alot of shit by going down this road.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dramafinderftw View Post
    Turn around, your about to start up alot of shit by going down this road.
    (Turn around bright eyes)
    Fuckin' every now and then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
    I fuckin' need you more than ever

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood View Post
    you sir are a fucking moron, ive never spent a dime of rl money on this game outside of my payment to keep it on. Id like to know how im a gilbuyer considering a lot of my gear is NQ you fucking idiot, nor do i have a relic or any of that shit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4