Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46
    Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aramaic View Post
    For all those wondering I was 50 before the update and got from 50-60 in about 5hrs on Gold Nugget Synth.
    Nice, I went to synth some earth fewell to recap off gold nugget only to discover slime oils are apparently as rare as N. Sashes now adays. Really don't want to farm them myself.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I've seen some people say they've noticed changes with respect to this,
    Quote Originally Posted by SE
    New elemental traits selectable when etching evolith apertures have been added. (*certain weapons excluded)
    But I haven't noticed anything. I checked my Furia Tights and Ebur Vest but I saw nothing different available to select for my un-finished apertures. I guess only a select few pieces got changed? Which and in what way I wonder.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

someone said they noticed a larger variety of slots on the fomor weapons

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by cdgreg View Post
    Crap, ya I did mean mythril nugget. Did you also mean mythril nugget or did you literally mean gold nugget lol?

if so what is the gold nugget recipe i dont see it on wiki

edit: nm its just gold leaves instead of mythril leaves.
    Sorry a bit late on this. Yea i meant gold nugget, recipe is on SE's patch update lol

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Finally got my WSACC+10 Evolith and started working on my Sarissa, They added Light and Dark to the First 2 Etchings (no idea what would go there) Slot shape is unchanged in first and 2nd (in case anyone asks)

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I'm curious if Mercurial Spear and Stolid Breastplate can be etched. They look kind of bare like they're good candidates for Evolith.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

"Earth Weather: Add.Effect, Slow+4", dark element, filled downward triangle, size5
    Looks like this drops from Jyeshtha. So this would be the change they enabled the Aern weapons to hold. Awesome.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Forgive the bump but I have a couple of Qs:

1) I am curious in upgrading an Ebon Coat and ultimately replacing my Genie weskit. Are there any evoliths that I should shoot for? It seems that you can only augment vs. family evoliths.

2) Is there any decent evolith setups for the shin togi that a PUP could take advantage of?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

The synergy hq rate for the new equipment leaves something to be desired. 3/11 last night, with perfect alignment in all elements.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    Forgive the bump but I have a couple of Qs:

1) I am curious in upgrading an Ebon Coat and ultimately replacing my Genie weskit. Are there any evoliths that I should shoot for? It seems that you can only augment vs. family evoliths.
    If you are in a LS that does Sea a lot, then you might want to look into the Vs. Luminian line of evoliths, primarily Magic Att and Magic Acc. which come from Lugh and Tethra. For this combo, it will require Ebur Pigment since the alignment of both of those evoliths are darkness (Ice and Water) and the Ebon and Furia only accepts light or dark for one slot whereas Ebur accepts a mixture of Light and Dark for each slot. If I remember, you would need at least +4 MAB and +4 MACC evoliths to make it worthwhile and better (ever so slightly) than any current gear.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Khiinroye View Post
    The synergy hq rate for the new equipment leaves something to be desired. 3/11 last night, with perfect alignment in all elements.
    What were you making? Personally I'm hungering for an Ire Torque +1. But we know nothing about HQ'ing with synergy. HQ's on normal items might perhaps be entirely different from aperture-related HQ's. Not that we know anything detailed on aperture HQ's anyway.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

We made some of all of the new synergy gear except for ire torque. Ended up with 2 pythia sash +1 and a lemegeton medallion +1. We had a 100 gold, 100 leather, 100 bone, 98 cloth in party, for the record. 100 Cooking and 100 fishing too, but those aren't on the recipes.

I guess apertures are way easier to hq, though when I was levelling initially, juices were easy hq too. Hopefully bst jugs are easy hqs, since they're also consumables like juices.