BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
    That doesn't stop it eating stoneskin. Personally, I love my Tastycape™. Over the 5 minute duration of a stoneskin cast, it loses 100 from poison.. still leaves 250 + gorget/mufflers if you have them. Of course, it becomes even less relevant if you recast more frequently than every 5 minutes :s
    yeah it'll still eat your stoneskin, just as sublimation will on sch but for in between no doubt, this should be used. the benefits of the cape really seem to outweigh the conns, unless you're like cair and don't have inventory for the fruits. but damn i'd like to see your inventory if that's the case honestly there's probably a lot of shit you can go without. and if you take that much pride in being prepared for situational shit, one would think you would see the benefits of this certainly outweigh other situational shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki View Post
    yeah it'll still eat your stoneskin, just as sublimation will on sch but for in between no doubt, this should be used. the benefits of the cape really seem to outweigh the conns, unless you're like cair and don't have inventory for the fruits. but damn i'd like to see your inventory if that's the case honestly there's probably a lot of shit you can go without. and if you take that much pride in being prepared for situational shit, one would think you would see the benefits of this certainly outweigh other situational shit.
    I can see full well how you'd be full on inventory, my RDM has over 100 pieces of gear I use regularly. I value this above hmp gear though, as I often cannot rest.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
    I can see full well how you'd be full on inventory, my RDM has over 100 pieces of gear I use regularly. I value this above hmp gear though, as I often cannot rest.
    Oh, I can see it being full no doubt, but all of it being necessary-- at one time, not really. I have probably a 100 or more pieces as well that I can take based on what I'm doing at any given moment. but my point was that like you mentioned, there are things worth leaving home for this cape. I just wanted to see whats in his inventory so I could come up with suggestions on what to leave home that benefits him less than bringing this and poison fruits.

also, inb4 I don't have a problem with mp as it is so this doesn't benefit me more than bringing other more situational stuff would.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Leave Echo Drops at home and demand people Silena you!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

lol, i actually know people that do this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6