Closed Thread
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

NFL Week 14: Threads are made on Wednesday nights, got it?
    Today, 12:20 AM
    Do you?

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Yesterday, 11:20 PM
    I can't help that you live in the future.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

PWNED

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    I can't help that you live in the future.
    Pfft, I wasn't living in the past when I lived in Kentucky.

Stop your excuses.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Also, for you tyven:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...-to-the-jungle

Tank and Rey mic'd up

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Pittsburgh at Cleveland
    New Orleans at Atlanta
    Green Bay at Chicago
    NY Jets at Tampa Bay
    Miami at Jacksonville
    Detroit at Baltimore
    Seattle at Houston
    Denver at Indianapolis
    Buffalo at Kansas City
    Cincinnati at Minnesota
    Carolina at New England
    Washington at Oakland
    St. Louis at Tennessee
    San Diego at Dallas
    Philadelphia at NY Giants
    Arizona at San Francisco

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

THU, DEC 10
    Pittsburgh at Cleveland

SUN, DEC 13
    New Orleans at Atlanta
    Green Bay at Chicago
    NY Jets at Tampa Bay -
    Miami at Jacksonville
    Detroit at Baltimore
    Seattle at Houston
    Denver at Indianapolis - I think they go 16-0
    Buffalo at Kansas City
    Cincinnati at Minnesota - I think Cin will try to do what AZ did the week before on defense. In addition to this, Cin currently has the #1 def.
    Carolina at New England
    Washington at Oakland - Wash reverts back to it's normal self. That or Oak continues its rep for beating good teams. Who knows.
    Steven Jackson at Tennessee
    San Diego at Dallas - Dallas's best chance to win is week 16....
    Philadelphia at NY Giants - NYG gonna get pounded into the dust.

MON, DEC 14
    Arizona at San Francisco

We don't live in the future you just need to get out of the past, Tyche. Kthxbai.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Also, for you tyven:

Tank and Rey mic'd up
    god i love black tank. you have no idea how excited i would be if you guys won the superbowl and black tank got his ring and then you signed pacman for the playoffs and pacman got his ring and also roy willaims

The Anti Miz

BG Level

does michael johnson ever get to play?

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    does michael johnson ever get to play?
    He tipped the pass that lead to the pick six by fanene on the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    ...Good.

SUN, DEC 13

Denver at Indianapolis (-7) - Call me crazy, but I think that Indi is going to finish the season 16-0. Caldwell has repeatedly said that he'll rest starters, and maybe he will after they buy him a 20 point lead. I like Indi to continue to roll coming off a big win against Tennessee. Indi to cover.
    And this marks what I think will actually be a race to the end between NO and Indy. As long as one of them is undefeated, the other team will not be "the guys who rested their ass out of a perfect season". Both NO and Indy aren't seeing any big road bumps on the way to perfection this week...

Washington at Oakland (+1) - Wow, who'd of thought the Oakland Raiders would find their QB? I really don't know what to say. They've finally benched Russel, benched Hayward-Bey, and that assistant coach that Tom Cable stabbed 3 times and broke a chair over his neck is returning. Oh shit.
    I'm actually going to succumb to a brief bout of homeritis here and go against the odds here. The Deadskins tend to reanimate a bit during the last month or so of a bad regular season, and although they've found every play in the book to ride the failboat to a loss, even the most broken team can be goaded by the kind of loss they took from NO- they know they're capable, just not capable of putting it all together for the win. Oakland is a team they can find that elusive chemistry, and their best odds to do so for the rest of the season. Washington wins this by three.

San Diego at Dallas (-3) - San Diego has won (7?) strait, Dallas is coming off a loss. San Diego is perennially a powerhouse team late in the season. Dallas is the antithesis of that. San Diego is coming together on all sides of the ball. How the hell is Dallas favored?
    I have no idea. San Diego by seven here.

Philadelphia at NY Giants (-1) - Now this is going to be an exciting game, especially if Dallas loses. I think both of these teams are eventually going to make the playoffs, and Dallas is going to be the odd man out. Philly loses this game, and wins out. NYG wins out. NYG and Green Bay snag some wildcard spots, and Dallas is sitting home come playoff time. All is right in the world.
    This will be the defining game for the rest of the season in the NFC East, though both are coming out ahead. The winner gets the NFC East, the loser is probably wild-card bound, and both have enough time to build momentum for the playoffs regardless. Could easily go either way.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Games that matter:
    Cincinnati @ Minnesota
    San Diego @ Dallas

Sponsored by Orton
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Holy shit, Headspace picked Dallas?!

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

It's out of necessity. I need San Diego to lose.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Also, for you tyven:

Tank and Rey mic'd up
    lol @ the manny ramirez sighting at 0:25

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    lol @ the manny ramirez sighting at 0:35
    If only Bernard Scott juiced like Ramirez

Demosthenes11

i smell fish
    cowgirls fans only picking against their teams to appear unbiased
    epic backlash from last week
    I'm on to you fuckers

(that was a haiku)

Sponsored by Orton
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Still reeling on Headspace picking the 'Boys. That's NFL East talk, did he ban himself?! Good thing I decided to make my picks last night so I don't throw myself off too much with this.

THU, DEC 10
    Pittsburgh at Cleveland - Well, Pitt isn't turning out to be that great, but they are not as bad as Cleveland. Quinn to hopefully continues to put up great fantasy numbers because he is my playoff sleeper QB atm.

SUN, DEC 13
    New Orleans at Atlanta - Undefeated team or a hobbled one? Easy pick, Saints.

Green Bay at Chicago - Do or die for the Bears has come and gone, but I'm sure the Bears would like to get some revenge for their early season beating. Culter also has a chip on his shoulder and a lot to prove. Call me crazy (and I probably am), but I'm going with da Bears.

NY Jets at Tampa Bay - Awful team with no defense vs. the Sanchez. I'm picking the Sanchez and he'll be picked at least twice.

Miami at Jacksonville - Miami just has all the makings of a second half surprise IMO. Jacksonville has been doing decent, but I'm going to go with Miami here to continue the momentum from the Pats upset.

Detroit at Baltimore - I just can't pick the Lions. Period.

Seattle at Houston - What an awful game to pick. I don't like taking Houston anymore, but I can't bring myself to pick a God awful Seattle team.

Denver at Indianapolis - Orton needs the neckbeard power to defeat Peyton and he doesn't have it. Miz trollin' time!

Buffalo at Kansas City - What a shit-tastic matchup. I'll be honest, I forget why I decided to stay on Buffalo last night, but I'm sure I had a good reason. So yeah, Bills.

Cincinnati at Minnesota - There are few teams in this league that I believe have slim to none chances of ever going on a losing streak. The Vikings are one of them this season. This should be one hell of a game, but I'm going to take my chance with the Vikings on this one. If I get this pick right and ND hires Brian Kelly, I just want to say it's been nice knowing everyone because Headspace is going to fucking murder me.

Carolina at New England - Seriously NE, you can't fuck this one up can you? Also, get your shit straight with Moss, I need him to be studly for my playoffs.

Washington at Oakland - Seriously the Redskins couldn't win a game right now if it feel in their lap (oh wait, that's happened the past few weeks...). The more interesting pick is "How will the 'Skins fuck this one up?" I'm taking 2 missed FGs and a 4th quarter INT.

St. Louis at Tennessee - uh...yeah...it's the Rams...

San Diego at Dallas - Ok I'm going to say this right now just so we can get the so-called "homer"/"knee jerk" bullshit claims on me out of the way. My theory for December was that Dallas had a chance to beat NYG if they didn't fuck it up again and hand away points (and they did). Beyond that, I felt that game would determine the rest of the season. This was a toss up game that I felt Dallas would lose if they lost to NYG and they would win if they beat NYG. They didn't, it's skid time.

As far as the rest of the season goes, regardless how anything shakes out, these will be my picks for the rest of the season for them: NO - L, @WASH - W, PHI - W, leaving the 'Boys 10-6 and possibly hanging on to a wild card spot.

Philadelphia at NY Giants - Philly is going to roll in this one.

MON, DEC 14

Arizona at San Francisco - 'Zona should've won this matchup the first time they met. I don't think SF will pull of the season sweep in the least.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

everyone needs to empty their entire 401k and take the under on tonights game! no chance 33 points are getting scored in the weather they are having

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Pittsburgh at Cleveland - If this were the Lions, Raiders, Rams, Bucs.. I would pick them. The Browns are the worst team in the NFL, and maybe worse than last year's Lions.

New Orleans
    at Atlanta - Falcons best players are hurt. Turner, Ryan, Jenkins. Not all of them are out, but they won't get full playing time. Easier than it should be for the Saints.

Green Bay
    at Chicago - Packers might have the best defense in the league right now. Against a very turnover happy offense.

NY Jets at Tampa Bay - Kellen Clemens isn't going to be allowed to make plays downfield, hopefully, so they'll run the ball like they should and win the game.

Miami at Jacksonville - Ted Ginn caught footballs last week. Crazy, isn't it? They actually have a decent passing game when their receivers get their act together.

Detroit at Baltimore - Ravens sure can look bad when they want to. Thankfully, they have Ray Rice, one of the best backs in football. He can make up for it, and the Lions never make up for their mistakes.

Seattle at Houston - I thought about considering this an upset, but the Texans are so banged up right now they probably aren't at a big advantage.

Denver at Indianapolis - Not picking against the Colts for the rest of the season. Denver might hold them to low scoring, though.

Buffalo at Kansas City - Loved how the Bills looked last week. That is, before the game. After the game, not so much. Last week I put faith in them.

Cincinnati
    at Minnesota - Wild card right here. Minnesota is banged up, coming off a loss, against a much better D than the Cardinals have.

Carolina at New England - And here's the upset. Clutch loves to throw his interceptions. Patriots love to drop interceptions. They also love to give up huge passing plays. Conclusion? Carolina wins.

Washington at Oakland - Raider nation is alive for the first time in several years, and for good reason. They look really good right now. Gradkowski might be a diamond in the rough.

St. Louis at Tennessee - Bulger is injured, isn't he? Sucks, because he was one of their bright spots when he was healthy. Their defense is alright, but you can't stop Chris Johnson all game.

San Diego
    at Dallas - Cowboys, December. Chargers win.

Philadelphia
    at NY Giants - Giants secondary is looking better but still not very good. DeSean Jackson is good, even coming off of a concussion. Vick to rush for 250 yards with 3 TD and pass for 150 with 2 more.

Arizona at San Francisco - Cardinals might be top 5 in the NFL right now, the way they played the Vikings. They're going to finish strong, and be the team to beat in the west.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast