Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

3-D work around? please help

So yea, this 3-d shit is retarded because my bank (chase the #2? bank in the usa), and Bank of America (#1 bank in usa) do not offer this. Anyone know a prepaid that does? My credit isnt the greatest so i doubt i can apply and get a 3-d card.

Reading is hard. Not even off page 1.

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80683

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by stryderent View Post
    So yea, this 3-d shit is retarded because my bank (chase the #2? bank in the usa), and Bank of America (#1 bank in usa) do not offer this. Anyone know a prepaid that does? My credit isnt the greatest so i doubt i can apply and get a 3-d card.
    Not trying to be a cock, but if your credits that bad, maybe on-line video games shouldn't be such a concern.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post
    Not trying to be a cock, but if your credits that bad, maybe on-line video games shouldn't be such a concern.
    What does credit have anything to do with 3-D secure? It's a security measure. It has nothing to do with good or bad credit.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Call SE, tell them you can't get a 3-d card for whatever reason. They'll update your account for you manually.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Find someone with a PS2 and enter your account information on that.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

BankofAmerica works, but not in all states. I'm using BofA in california debit card.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ummm, credit has to do with it when OP said he can't get a 3-D secure card cause his is so bad. Not to mention the fact that he called a system, which was/is designed to promote YOUR accounts security, retarded...because he can't get a card that's compatible. Sorry OP, but I used to call all kinds of situations/scenarios retarded, till I realized that most of those situations/scenario where my own damn fault.
    EXAMPLE:
    bitching about any shitty decision square Enid makes>>>>>no grounds to bitch because I pay them to play their game

If your debit card has a Mastercard or Visa logo, it may be 3-D secured. I was able to register my Bank of America Visa debit card with secured by Visa.

Quote Originally Posted by Spungy View Post
    Find someone with a PS2 and enter your account information on that.
    This does work. Just this week a friend of mine entered his non-3d secured card information using my PS2.

Thank you,

for all of who you posted relevant helpful information i thank you. for those who tried to take a shot @ me through a forum online because they have nothing better to do, get a life.

Banned.

BG Level

Use firefox+noscript, make sure verfiedbyvisa.com is NOT allowed by noscript.

Enter cc info into pol as usual, open browser when prompted. First page should have nothing on it, click next. Second page should ask for zip code, and maybe expiration date i think, enter it, and hit next. Third page will have something from verifiedbyvisa.com blocked, allow it, and it will just say you're done.

Quote Originally Posted by rog View Post

Enter cc info into pol as usual, open browser when prompted. First page should have nothing on it, click next. Second page should ask for zip code, and maybe expiration date i think, enter it, and hit next. Third page will have something from verifiedbyvisa.com blocked, allow it, and it will just say you're done.
    How do you manually add an address to blacklist on noscript? I looked for guides and was told to go to about:config > noscript.untrusted > modify > <add address name> but was unable to find noscript.untrusted on the config list. Also can you show a SS of the prompt you get to open browser please.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fottiti View Post
    How do you manually add an address to blacklist on noscript? I looked for guides and was told to go to about:config > noscript.untrusted > modify > <add address name> but was unable to find noscript.untrusted on the config list. Also can you show a SS of the prompt you get to open browser please.
    You don't. Just make sure it is not on your whitelist.

You may be talking about something else entirely but is your first post in regards to making any card work without needing being verifiedbyvisa or did get the wrong idea.

Having firefox open with noscript still gives me the UCS-5313 screen after I enter all my details.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fottiti View Post
    You may be talking about something else entirely but is your first post in regards to making any card work without needing being verifiedbyvisa or did get the wrong idea.

Having firefox open with noscript still gives me the UCS-5313 screen after I enter all my details.
    Yes. It does not work for everyone (possibly only visa? I have heard a few different people were not able to do it with mastercard, but not sure if it doesn't work for all mastercards), but it DOES work for at least some cards that are not eligible for VBV.

Can you SS the prompt you are getting? I live in the UK and am trying to use a prepaid card so I don't know if that would affect it (using NA PoL ofcourse).

Banned.

BG Level

which?

Quote Originally Posted by rog View Post

It doesn't matter if someone can circumvent 3-D secure in this manner. This looks like trouble. SE needs the password for 3-D secure for billing but if someone hacks their way around it they won't have it and it will cause billing troubles for that someone later on in the future. It may be passed off as a bug and the affected individuals may have another opportunity to enter their 3-D secure information. It could be as bad as grounds for termination by SE or legal action from Mastercard or Visa.

tl;dr
    Bad idea, don't do it.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bugpop View Post
    It doesn't matter if someone can circumvent 3-D secure in this manner. This looks like trouble. SE needs the password for 3-D secure for billing but if someone hacks their way around it they won't have it and it will cause billing troubles for that someone later on in the future. It may be passed off as a bug and the affected individuals may have another opportunity to enter their 3-D secure information. It could be as bad as grounds for termination by SE or legal action from Mastercard or Visa.

tl;dr
    Bad idea, don't do it.
    Me and lots of other people have been doing it without trouble for months now.