BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Quetz- Vanquished     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

since when this drama is about weight ?

Tharen

These warning threads only acccomplish one thing, bring more fucking retards to these forums.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Drama you got kicked for blatently talking to Kazoku members and telling them shit. Not only did you join them literally 3 minutes after getting kicked from the LS to help with Dark Ixion, but we have people who have told us (in Kazoku) that you have told them things.

When Omii was on vent and said "Lanstarr is following me" and Lanstarr sent Omii a tell saying "I'm not following you" we knew that it was you because you sent Omii tells asking him tons of questions and acting all interested.

You would constantly talk to Tony and other Kazoku members about shit and would bring it up in LS chat like you were proud of it.

Fact is if you wanted to join Kazoku and suck Tony's dick all day instead of killing HNMs and actually being successful than I/we wouldn't have cared, but you were at rat and told them shit and even helped them get another (failing) bot. I don't feel sorry for you in the least.

Edit: If you're bringing up people being fat you may need to look in the mirror one day. Not only is it childish but it's completely hypocritical coming from you.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    Biggest Loser XIV: Quetz edition?
    Lets hope you sign up..

EternalBlowJob
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Also I would like to say Lildrama is an awesome guy no matter what. I know he isn't a bad person and that it's very sad someone would give out his info and do that. Also may be there was a reason for a kick from the ls "Even though he obviously states in that chat he didn't give any sort of info about selling to aura or whatever", but it was harsh and wrong to go as far to do that to your account(I'm sure no one would want that to happen to their account). As a result your account was apparently taken by people you had trust in. I'm very sorry that situation even occurred : (. I Also will miss talking about Jacob from New Moon and feeling odd talking about him since your real name is Jacob lol : O. Twilight <3333 Team Jacob<333

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Quote Originally Posted by Tharen View Post
    These warning threads only acccomplish one thing, bring more fucking retards to these forums.
    By bringing quetz to this forum you will only learn about dynamis stealing.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Quote Originally Posted by Lildrama View Post
    Lets hope you sign up..
    Will you be on my team?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Botosi View Post
    Drama you got kicked for blatently talking to Kazoku members and telling them shit. Not only did you join them literally 3 minutes after getting kicked from the LS to help with Dark Ixion, but we have people who have told us (in Kazoku) that you have told them things.

When Omii was on vent and said "Lanstarr is following me" and Lanstarr sent Omii a tell saying "I'm not following you" we knew that it was you because you sent Omii tells asking him tons of questions and acting all interested.

You would constantly talk to Tony and other Kazoku members about shit and would bring it up in LS chat like you were proud of it.

Fact is if you wanted to join Kazoku and suck Tony's dick all day instead of killing HNMs and actually being successful than I/we wouldn't have cared, but you were at rat and told them shit and even helped them get another (failing) bot. I don't feel sorry for you in the least.
    They needed help I didnt join/ didnt plane to boto 100%.. and I was afk when all that shit w/ landstarr happened I came back and asked omii who was they talking about as i was already in aery.. and you guys dont chose my friends i can talk to w/o i feel like i NEVER backstabbed the ls and I only talked to tony in the ls.. I didnt help them get the bot It was offered to us 1st and "Kaces is better" and how is it failing they been claiming like everything the past week now kaces updated so does other things... Im not asking for ne one to feel sorry for me at all and if the bot was so "Fail" why was they claiming all the kings o.O? oh thats right "there getting lucky" is what renze kept saying.. I was just friends and never turned my back on my ls till they did this shit to me

You got a job O.o
    I know i know, but its true im actually WORKING for a paycheck Q.Q

Tharen

Joined and banned within two hours, that's gotta be a record lol.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSnow View Post
    Also I would like to say Lildrama is an awesome guy no matter what. I know he isn't a bad person and that it's very sad someone would give out his info and do that. Also may be there was a reason for a kick from the ls "Even though he obviously states in that chat he didn't give any sort of info about selling to aura or whatever", but it was harsh and wrong to go as far to do that to your account(I'm sure no one would want that to happen to their account). As a result your account was apparently taken by people you had trust in. I'm very sorry that situation even occurred : (. I Also will miss talking about Jacob from New Moon and feeling odd talking about him since your real name is Jacob lol : O. Twilight <3333 Team Jacob<333
    lol snow.... give new moon a rest! and ty i know I am awsome I just try to help/Be friends with everyone no matter who hates them i guess thats what made me diffrent from most of vanq cuz they all hated kaz but I kept peace..

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

They needed help I didnt join/ didnt plane to boto 100%.. and I was afk when all that shit w/ landstarr happened I came back and asked omii who was they talking about as i was already in aery.. and you guys dont chose my friends i can talk to w/o i feel like i NEVER backstabbed the ls and I only talked to tony in the ls.. I didnt help them get the bot It was offered to us 1st and "Kaces is better" and how is it failing they been claiming like everything the past week now kaces updated so does other things... Im not asking for ne one to feel sorry for me at all and if the bot was so "Fail" why was they claiming all the kings o.O? oh thats right "there getting lucky" is what renze kept saying.. I was just friends and never turned my back on my ls till they did this shit to me
    You do realize that every time kazoku has a trial they mysteriously claim everything. I wonder why that would be. 150-180M in bots so far for them? unless they aren't paying 75M for melons.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable View Post
    I know i know, but its true im actually WORKING for a paycheck Q.Q
    That shit is scary no more selling gil for pizza lol?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Lol I'm sorry I must be on another server cause last time I checked we were killing 90% of everything that popped.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Well now drama, they claimed day1-3 Faf thats not owning.....3 claims is NOT that great. They load the aery up with 20+ botters lol so meh you lose some you win some, just cause you have a bot doesn't mean your going to claim 100%^^

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

You do realize that every time kazoku has a trial they mysteriously claim everything. I wonder why that would be. 150-180M in bots so far for them? unless they aren't paying 75M for melons.
    And what have we spent didnt Renze have Dorren spend like 1grand on Xip.. and they we paied him back in gil? was like 80mish so Vanq cant talk about ppl buying bot hell i pet there paying you/nem for Kases if there not owell.. still have no room to talk about buyin bot considering Renze wanted to try to buy Melons from under Kaz... lool.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

and if the bot was so "Fail" why was they claiming all the kings o.O? oh thats right "there getting lucky" is what renze kept saying.. I was just friends and never turned my back on my ls till they did this shit to me
    5 Fafnir
    2 KB
    6 Sandworm
    5 Ixion
    3 Khim
    3 Cerb
    1 Tiamat

all to us this past week, yeah kazoku is definetly claiming all the kings

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Sov View Post
    Well now drama, they claimed day1-3 Faf thats not owning.....3 claims is NOT that great. They load the aery up with 20+ botters lol so meh you lose some you win some, just cause you have a bot doesn't mean your going to claim 100%^^
    I know I didnt say they were owning the server just they were wining claims this week. and yea sov u do win/lose some. Its all in fun

That shit is scary no more selling gil for pizza lol?
    Naaa i got my own pizza (^_^)y

fuck tho i miss the game i hardly play anymore i have 4 relics rotting in a mog house =/

btw Computer @ work is a mac.... how the fuck do i copy and paste shit?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

God darks your such fail your forgetting 3/3 khims and 3/3 swords duhh!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast