Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Quetz- Vanquished     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quetz- Vanquished

This ls is shadey as fuck.. as I get into a fight w/ a member I get kicked and the ldr Renze decided to give my info to the LS and someone decided to change my password and take my account.. But i got it back failll.. this ls holds a lot of favoritism like when they moved a 74 to a t1 RDM hat over me.. the other ls member stood up for me and i got it <3.. and also its a must that u bot in the shell that is the reason they bought XIP then had sevv come into the ls so they could get Kaces cuz they all think he is a piece of shit player and talked bad about but then started sucking on his cock for the bot.. Well if u plan on joining them there not a BAD ls just shadey they need whms bad as most of there WHMs fucking fail like Candykhayne she doesnt even know how to use /sch... and she is a dumb shit.. They think im a backstabber because I was friends with the ldr of our rival shell (wtf i cant have friends?) Just wanted to let eveyone know i 100% never gave them a tod, told them about Kaces bot. Im not a shady person and would have left in peace. well i can now!

is Kaces Download
    when u download it under settings put a Members name I bet 100% it prolly works :D have fun all! and Have fun trying to steal more account and fail at it<3

mod edit: DON'T LINK BOTS

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

This has potential.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

oh know

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

This guy hasn't been banned yet?

I fail to see how being kicked from a linkshell warrants making a warning thread about said linkshell. Sounds like you're just butthurt.

Edit: By the way, for any retarded linkshells who compete against KA and are thinking "omgz we has a downloadz link" that link will only work for those on Quetzalcoatl. Sucks for you.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

loooooooooooool
    Sevv knows i really do love him

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

hi

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

oh btw i suggest downloading the bot on any server that way you can get banned <3, giving out bots is ban right?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Aeowin View Post
    This guy hasn't been banned yet?

I fail to see how being kicked from a linkshell warrants making a warning thread about said linkshell. Sounds like you're just butthurt.

Edit: By the way, for any retarded linkshells who compete against KA and are thinking "omgz we has a downloadz link" that link will only work for those on Quetzalcoatl. Sucks for you.
    'Did u read? the warning is about them taking my account... lol... I could care less if i was kicked from the shell... Cuz I dont need like anything lol was just in it for the fun idc if i get banned from bg lool not my life like its ur sevv.. shouldnt you be eatting or something? anyone wanna see sevv o.o? he is a hottie PM me! wwwwwwww

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Sevv you should be eating snacks apparently

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Quote Originally Posted by Lildrama View Post
    'Did u read? the warning is about them taking my account... lol... I could care less if i was kicked from the shell... Cuz I dont need like anything lol was just in it for the fun idc if i get banned from bg lool not my life like its ur sevv.. shouldnt you be eatting or something? anywanna see sevv o.o? he is a hottie PM me! wwwwwwww
    Lol yup I was alot heavier and your stole a pic off my facebook congrats! You pointed a rival linkshell in the direction of a bot, told them everything from tods, to updates, you were told to pass a n head and started to fight over it, want that shit for your brd right? Also please rock this bot people not my account only yours <3.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstaruk View Post
    loooooooooooool
    Sevv knows i really do love him
    Love sevv like u love nikki? Be funny after you find out its really a guy.. and ur still hitting on him.. Havent you learned your lesson about fdateing on line?.. find a GF get them a relic and they leave win.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

and link changed enjoy what you download now <3

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I'd rather just make friends with Tony and feed him info, while sucking his dick

Drama is friends with Dazusu (Melons Bot) btw. Here's a picture of him telling me he's considering selling the opposition LS the bot. Why? Because he "Feels bad for them".

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/6412/drama.png

And there's a diffence between friends and being like internet lovers Drama. You let me die to Serket cause you were too busy chatting to someone in Kazoku to poisona me... >_>

And the crap you said about Candy... She had DRK75. You dont have a Heca job. Why would you even remotely be intrested in NHead over someone that could use? It doesn't matter wether or not she hardly gets to play the job or not.

Tagus

Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    That took longer than I thought it would.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Haven't you learned your lesson about sharing account info? Find a friend, give him you info and wait for him to steal it. Win.

Killlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll yourselffffffffffffffffffffffff

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Lol yup I was alot heavier and your stole a pic off my facebook congrats! You pointed a rival linkshell in the direction of a bot, told them everything from tods, to updates, you were told to pass a n head and started to fight over it, want that shit for your brd right? Also please rock this bot people not my account only yours <3.
    Lol i didnt start the fight and the Nhead I was told was free which mean everyone can lot.. and tbh I just looted for the hell of it I never ONCE gave out tods or told the rival ls about kaces so need to get ur shit straight ur just trying to point fingers cuz i was friends with the ls ldr and the pic was given to be and its not about ur weight u look like u have down syndrome.. lol and I didnt gave them melons at all or pointed it to them i was made public.. and our ls didnt want it so was taken away/sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstaruk View Post
    I'd rather just make friends with Tony and feed him info, while sucking his dick
    He's Asian too. Not even worth it.

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Shouldn't have told them that =P would have been funnier.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

Quote Originally Posted by Tagus View Post
    That took longer than I thought it would.
    Nah it was changed about the same time he was kicked, just let him give it to the comp with some extra features, honestly download it at your own risk lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Massimo View Post
    Haven't you learned your lesson about sharing account info? Find a friend, give him you info and wait for him to steal it. Win.

Killlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll yourselffffffffffffffffffffffff
    People don't learn.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast