The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

NFL Week 15: R.I.P. Slim

So, this weekend I'm traveling down to Nashville to sleep on Welt's floor, and hopefully get lucky with Serif's mom. I will have a camera, and if need be, it records in HD.
    THU, DEC 17

Indianapolis at Jacksonville (+3) - Caldwell says that he's playing the starters, so I have to believe him. Jacksonville has to win to stay alive in the playoff hunt. I'm of the opinion that Indi is going to go all out and go for it. I like Indi in this game, but if the starters don't come out of the tunnel in the 2nd half, Jags will coast. Indi to cover.

SAT, DEC 19

Dallas at New Orleans (-7) - New Orleans is at home where they play absolutely lights out football. The Saints are one of the hottest teams in the league right now, they've won them going away, and they've won them close. Dallas continues to diminish as the month rolls on. Dallas upsets Nawlins. I fucking said it.

SUN, DEC 20

New England at Buffalo (+7) - First time around, Buffalo game New England a big scare at Gillette Stadium. Now Buffalo is at home, and it would seem Brady is reverting back to where he was the first couple of weeks of the season. He and his receivers aren't on the same page. I like NE wo win this game, but Buffalo has been playing well. They'll keep it close. Buffalo +7.

Arizona at Detroit (+12) - Not much left this season for Detroit. Kevin Smith is out, Stafford is hurt, Johnson is coming off an injury, and their newly squired TE is on IR. Arizona has to win to keep ahead of a niners team that closed the gap last week. Arizona to win big.

Miami at Tennessee (-3) - Miami is ranked very average in rush defense because they've allowed a few games where they gave up very large chunks. If they play this game like they do most of their games, by shutting down the run, they'll have a lot of success. Chad Henne is playing very efficient football. I think his time with Pennington has been invaluable. It makes me wonder who'll be starting next season. I'd venture to guess Henne. Dolphins show the fuck up, and upset Tennessee. I'll ban anyone who disagrees.

Cleveland at Kansas City (-2) - Not worth my time. KC to cover.

Houston at St. Louis (-10.5) - Houston is a bit too bi-polar for me. Some weeks they fire on all cylinders, other weeks they look dismal. 10.5 is a lot of points. I think STL can keep this game close. Rams +10.5.

Atlanta at NY Jets (-5) - Two teams with a somewhat outside shot at making the playoffs. Both teams need help, but first and foremost, they ahve to take care of their business. I think Sanchize will be back for this game, I expect him to stay on his feet and play well. Jets cover.

San Francisco at Philadelphia (-8.5) - Philly usually gets streaky come December and January (save for NFC championship games), so I see no reason why this shouldn't continue. I said a few weeks ago that I thought Philly would win out after the Giants game. I see no reason to stray. Philly covers.

Chicago at Baltimore (-11) - Baltimore is another team with a shot at making the playoffs. As with the other teams, they'll also need some help, although they have a much better chance than Atlanta and NYJ. They have the lead among teams on the outside looking in, so if they keep winning, they're likely to move on into that spot. Chicago is just dreadful. Half that coaching staff won't be returning next season. Ravens cover.

Cincinnati at San Diego (-6.5) - Cinci's scoring has been lackluster to say the least, and the Chargers have, I think, the top (or a top 3) scoring offense. The reason Cinci hasn't put up a ton of points is because the run the ball so damn much and speed the game up. That may be the best way to slow down Rivers. None the less, I like the Chargers to cover here.

Oakland at Denver (-14) As of now, Denver holds a one game lead over the 2nd wildcard spot. As much as they can afford to drop one and still have hopes, I wouldn't expect them to let up. If they play as well as they did against Indi, they can cover the large spread. I don't think they will. Raiders +14.

Green Bay at Pittsburgh (-2) - Another game where a particular team has to win to stay alive in the wildcard hunt. Pitt's shot is a prayer at best, but that team has pride, I think. I probably wouldn't after losing games to Cleveland, Kansas City, and Oakland, but hey, they can be very good in one game right? Pitt to cover.

Tampa Bay at Seattle (-6.5) - Another meaningless game I don't care enough about to discuss. Seattle to win, Tampa +6.5.

Minnesota at Carolina (-9) If passing the ball and good defense is an outline to beat Minnesota, I don't think Carolina has what it takes. I certainly don't think they're going to be able to run the ball effectively in this game, even with that prolific rushing attack. Carolina is a 9 point home dog. Way too big a number for a decent team. Vikings win, Panthers +9.

MON, DEC 21

NY Giants at Washington (+3) - I honestly think the G-Men are going to have a hell of a December and make their leap towards the playoffs. I can't see Washington being able to stop them from getting there, but then again, they almost stopped the Saints run. NYG to cover.

Will update stats later.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Dallas at New Orleans (-7) - New Orleans is at home where they play absolutely lights out football. The Saints are one of the hottest teams in the league right now, they've won them going away, and they've won them close. Dallas continues to diminish as the month rolls on. Dallas upsets Nawlins. I fucking said it.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRICK WERE SHAT!

I was just typing up a joke about how many people will ask when the Week 15 thread will be put up, and it goes up (relatively) early.

FML

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Use a rubber.

And you just embarassed yourself with that Dallas pick. No way it happens. NOWAI

Forget analyzing that prediction.
    Dolphins show the fuck up, and upset Tennessee. I'll ban anyone who disagrees.
    Disagree about this one, it has more potential. We can talk about the Dallas results from Monday til Wednesday like always, AND we even get a bonus Sunday. Oh happy day.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Indianapolis at Jacksonville
    Dallas at New Orleans
    New England at Buffalo
    Arizona at Detroit
    Miami at Tennessee
    Cleveland at Kansas City
    Houston at St. Louis
    Atlanta at NY Jets
    San Francisco at Philadelphia
    Chicago at Baltimore
    Cinncinati at San Diego
    Oakland at Denver
    Green Bay at Pittsburgh
    Tampa Bay at Seattle
    Minnesota at Carolina
    NY Giants at Washington

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by QuePsiXI View Post
    Forget analyzing that prediction.

Disagree about this one, it has more potential. We can talk about the Dallas results from Monday til Wednesday like always, AND we even get a bonus Sunday. Oh happy day.
    I just go as the thread dictates.

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Dallas at New Orleans - I said their best shot to win the next three games, not that they'll win. Get it fucking right. Dallas loses out, fires wade drafts ANOTHER kicker and resumes vanillaness with Garrett as head coach.
    New England at Buffalo
    Arizona at Detroit
    Miami at Tennessee
    Cleveland at Kansas City
    Houston at St. Louis
    Atlanta at NY Jets
    Chicago at Baltimore
    Cinncinati at San Diego
    Oakland at Denver - Upset pick
    Green Bay at Pittsburgh
    Tampa Bay at Seattle
    Minnesota at Carolina
    NY Giants at Washington

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

IND @ JAC - Indy is pretty good k
    DAL @ NO - It's december
    CLE @ KC
    HOU @ STL - lolstl
    NE @ BUF
    MIA @ TEN - Tyche traveling somewhere to see the 'fins play? This has destroyed plan written all over it, no Titans tears in sight
    SF @ PHI
    ARI @ DET
    CHI @ BAL - Cutler needs 12 INTs to tie for 3rd all time in a season. 13 for 2nd. 20 for tied for 1st and 21 to cement his name in the history books. I figure a 4+ INT game will put him well on his way.
    ATL @ NYJ
    OAK @ DEN
    CIN @ SD - Sorry Headspace
    TB @ SEA - My god Seattle is favored against a team
    GB @ PIT - Steelers look bad lol
    MIN @ CAR
    NYG @ WAS

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Dallas at New Orleans
    New England at Buffalo
    Arizona at Detroit: 5 TD game for Stafford
    Miami at Tennessee
    Cleveland at Kansas City
    Houstonat St. Louis
    Atlanta at NY Jets: loljets
    Chicago at Baltimore
    Cinncinati at San Diego
    Oakland at Denver
    Green Bayat Pittsburgh
    Tampa Bay at Seattle
    Minnesota at Carolina
    NY Giants at Washington

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Miami at Tennessee (-3) Dolphins show the fuck up, and upset Tennessee. I'll ban anyone who disagrees.

[
    you must be going to this game..

how long is the ban?

2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    BG Level

Tennessee is gonna bape that ass, but I hope Miami wins so I can help troll welt.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    you must be going to this game..

how long is the ban?
    Through Sunday to Monday.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Indianapolis at Jacksonville - Jacksonville has never won a clutch game in its existence
    Dallas at New Orleans - Hopefully, it isn't close for the lulz
    New England at Buffalo - Welker HUUUUUU, HU, HU, HU, HUGE
    Arizona at Detroit - Boldin for 2 TD, 120 yards
    Miami at Tennessee - Epic shit talking, START
    Cleveland at Kansas City - Please, be blacked out
    Houston at St. Louis - I'm starting Schaub over Rodgers in all money leagues....
    Atlanta at NY Jets - No comment
    San Francisco at Philadelphia - San Fran....worst playcalling in the league...by a mile+
    Chicago at Baltimore - Yeah, yeah....Ray Rice, we know.
    Cinncinati at San Diego - Lol, Cincy is going to get destroyed, as they will by any good team late in the year
    Oakland at Denver - I drafted Moreno in fantasy leagues, but haven't started him once...until this week in the playoffs ! PAY OFF !
    Green Bay at Pittsburgh - Rebound time
    Tampa Bay at Seattle - Hey, the 2 most meaningless franchises in NFL history collide, but will anyone see it?
    Minnesota at Carolina - ....
    NY Giants at Washington - NFC East games are so fkn overrated...

Also, you mispelled Chris Johnson's name in the title.....the name is spelled, "Barry Sanders".

Sponsored by Orton
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

WAIT WHAT?!

Holy fuck I hope your right and I'm wrong. With that being said:

Indianapolis at Jacksonville - I believe Indy is going to treat this just like any other game. I don't see them tapping the brakes for at least another week.

Dallas at New Orleans - Yep, not changing my pick here. The skid continues, New Orleans is not a team you bounce back against. I beg the Dallas D to limit Brees TD passes though for my fantasy team's sake. This game's a gimme! (please jinx the Saints...)

New England at Buffalo - NE is one of those teams that will love to shut people up if they can. Good work calling out Randy Moss because now I think the goal for this game will be to feed him like crazy.

Arizona at Detroit - 'Zona fucked up a chance to seal the division and I can't see them doing that twice against lowly Detroit.

Miami at Tennessee - DELICIOUS TEARS WILL BE SHED!!! I cannot wait for Tyche to document the lulz. In all seriousness, VY is a little bit banged up and TEN is playing a decent team this time around. It's fucking on.

Cleveland at Kansas City - I'll go for the upset here. I think Quinn is close to hitting stride and KC's defense has been suspect.

Houston at St. Louis - It's the Rams and I think they are worse than Cleveland. So yeah, I'll pick Houston even though they've burned me before.

Atlanta at NY Jets - Falcons have their backs against the wall and their is a chance they could get some key players back. Give me the Falcons.

San Francisco at Philadelphia - Philly is rolling, say hello to your NFC East Champs.

Chicago at Baltimore - I've had it thinking Chicago will ever turn it around. Taking the Ravens

Cinncinati at San Diego - Chargers running game isn't anything to write home about and the Cincy passing defense has been doing quite well. Give me the Bengals to squeak this out.

Oakland at Denver - Charlie fucking Frye is starting...yeah...

Green Bay at Pittsburgh - I think this game will affirm Pitt has mailed it in.

Tampa Bay at Seattle - Bucs are awful and so is Seattle...so uh...give me the lesser of the suck.
    Minnesota at Carolina - Uh, yeah, I can't take the Panthers in this one. Shame Clutch isn't starting, there would've been a decent chance of injury in this one.

NY Giants at Washington - Going for another upset here. Washington my not have any real offense, but the Giants can't seem to figure out anything on defense right now. Add on to that, Washington still has one of the best passing defenses in the league. While I'm scared to pick the 'Skins due to their constant fuck ups throughout the season, I think they'll come out of nowhere in this one.

BG Pick 'Em Stats

Last Week: 12-4
    Season: 144-64

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Bipolargod View Post
    Arizona at Detroit: 5 TD game for Stafford
    Very wise man. No wonder you're a doctor, you put that knowledge to great use. I'll co-sign on these two picks.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

So I get home and see Chris Henry's wreck here in Charlotte all over my damn TV wtf? Shouldnt he be in Cincy going over the playbook or some shit instead of down here trickin' after bitches and wrecking my shit up?

BG Level

San Fran has about as much of a chance as Tyche does getting out of Nashville alive if the Titan's lose....

ASAM will have a field day on that awful San Fran playcalling...

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    So I get home and see Chris Henry's wreck here in Charlotte all over my damn TV wtf? Shouldnt he be in Cincy going over the playbook or some shit instead of down here trickin' after bitches and wrecking my shit up?
    Isn't he like, on injured reserve?

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Isn't he like, on injured reserve?
    Is he? Whenever I see him out I always assume he is suspended.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast