Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread

Thread: back again     submit to reddit submit to twitter

back again

hey guys, I been around a loong time, quit a long time ago, came back for a couple months and then quit again for a long time. I decided to come back again due to Christmas break and having about a month of nothing to do. had a few questions for yall

So how is Bahamut now? Think I will have any luck getting any missions or anything done, or does everyone just idle in town now? Are the old folks still around(Kuno, etc)? What was this 3-d secure crap? I finally got my walmart card to work, but my bank card doesnt work anymore...

Anyways, just saying hey and glad to be back again , if only for a short time.

PS, this update is BRUTAL long.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    hey guys, I been around a loong time, quit a long time ago, came back for a couple months and then quit again for a long time. I decided to come back again due to Christmas break and having about a month of nothing to do. had a few questions for yall
    So let me get this straight. You were around for a long time, years? Quit a long time ago, years ago? Then came back for a couple months, then quit again for years? My head hurts.

So how is Bahamut now? Think I will have any luck getting any missions or anything done, or does everyone just idle in town now? Are the old folks still around(Kuno, etc)? What was this 3-d secure crap? I finally got my walmart card to work, but my bank card doesnt work anymore...
    Everyone on every server idles in town now. It's actually pretty awesome. We figured out a way to play a D&D clone with /randoms. Why play a game when you can play a game within a game? It's awesome.

Kuno is still around, but he says he hates you. Sorry.

3-D Secure means that there is this new security code that you can only read with 3-D glasses. You can get a pair by going to see Twilight: New Moon in 3D. It's a little bit more expensive, but seeing that main vampire guy in 3D is just, well... OMG!!!

Anyways, just saying hey and glad to be back again , if only for a short time.

PS, this update is BRUTAL long.
    Everyone on Bahamut is throwing you a surprise party in your MH when you come back. Oh, I probably shouldn't have told you. Just act surprised, they put a lot of work into that party.

Yeah, the update is BRUTAL indeed. It has 5% double attack, so that's 105 attack rounds instead of 100, divide that by your internet speed and files needed....

Lets see, it has a 23% haste build, so it really should be using a wyvern earring to put it at 28%, oh but wait, that puts it over gear cap. And I don't think the update has /DRG leveled up to sub so...

Man, I'm really bad at this math stuff. Hopefully someone else can help you out. Good luck.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

THISTHREADISADVANCEDDDDDDD

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Murdock Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Uther

tag team back again, its what popped into my head.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Why would you come back for a month? Seems pointless

you fucking newfags, have some respect for your elders (oldfags), even if they do have an IQ around room temperature

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Buckethead View Post
    you fucking newfags, have some respect for your elders (oldfags), even if they do have an IQ around room temperature
    This.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Buckethead View Post
    shut the fuck up no one cares about old fags or any of this shit goddamn this game is liek 10 years old who gives a fuck if tweedledee comes back

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ada Rusheart
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Tweedledum, obviously.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

tweedledum got salvage ban

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    tag team back again, its what popped into my head.
    Elton John's The Bitch is Back is what I thought of.

I don't know the OP, so I'm not trying to imply anything here, just stating.