Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Azgalor

I'm sure they will get snagged on some technicality or something. We also have no idea what the next trials in the tournament are so day 4 and so on could be something that nets a team a possibility of just as many points as Erza should be getting.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm looking forward to the dragon slayers vs the 3rd level dragon slayers

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Azgalor

Inc dragon fusion dance threesome

Dayman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuneo Okumura
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Finally going to get to see Laxus fight.

E. Body
    BG Level

LOL Another great chapter!

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

So was there a mistranslation this week and Fairy Tail A got 100 points, or did they leave out mentioning that you received points based on where you fell in the rankings for how many points you got in Pandemonium -- which, if that's the case, 51 should have been all Ezra went for (even if taking out all 100 is more awesome).

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Well, to be fair, Fairy Tail B still came in second, what with the OVERNINETHOUSAND score she got.

And yeah; I'm wondering the same thing. Wouldn't first place be 12 points and second place 10 points? So giving 10 points for first place makes no sense.

In the chapter they made it sound like it'd be impossible for anyone else to catch up - but then what's the point of the ranking system they did later? Cana should have only got 10 points for second place then.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    Well, to be fair, Fairy Tail B still came in second, what with the OVERNINETHOUSAND score she got.

And yeah; I'm wondering the same thing. Wouldn't first place be 12 points and second place 10 points? So giving 10 points for first place makes no sense.

In the chapter they made it sound like it'd be impossible for anyone else to catch up - but then what's the point of the ranking system they did later? Cana should have only got 10 points for second place then.
    The point of the chapter was to introduce powerlevels and the "he holds back his power, do not mistake yourself" cliche, basically.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

i had a feeling it was going to be done the same as the other rounds (one who kills the most gets the 12 points) but it is a bit of a copout :/

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Erza and Cana were doing some epic level trolling of all the other guilds in the last 2 chapters. KILL ALL THE MONSTERS! and get trashed and break the scale on the machine to measure magical power in the span of two weeks, this is starting to get good.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaun View Post
    Erza and Cana were doing some epic level trolling of all the other guilds in the last 2 chapters. KILL ALL THE MONSTERS! and get trashed and break the scale on the machine to measure magical power in the span of two weeks, this is starting to get good.
    4 Chapters ago you had Natsu fucking up SaberTooth's living quarters, Fairy tail was a number 1 guild for years for a reason

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    The point of the chapter was to introduce powerlevels and the "he holds back his power, do not mistake yourself" cliche, basically.
    For Fairy Tail it's introduced but not in full effect. Cana only hit max damage because she borrowed the seal. So the potential is there, but that's a whole different cliche. For that other bastard who hit 4 its definitely in effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin'sLaw View Post
    4 Chapters ago you had Natsu fucking up SaberTooth's living quarters, Fairy tail was a number 1 guild for years for a reason
    There aren't a lot of older Wizards they've shown booing on Fairy Tail. I like that they established that many of the people knocking on the guild where either too young to know better , didn't have a lot of interaction with it before the timeskip or have just straight up forgotten how insane they all are.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Natsu used to have the nickname "Town topler" since before the series really started he'd already "topled" 4 other towns :/

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Azgalor

I can't help but see Master Mavis with a troll face in the panel where she is talking to Makarov. It's really starting to get good. On a different note: has anyone been watching the anime? I'm still kinda on the fence about this filler arc.

Dayman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuneo Okumura
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Odin

First time in awhile that I'm actually excited for the next Fairy Tail chapter. Shit is going to get real.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Didn't really like this chapter overall since it's a cop out to avoid a confrontation with anyone other than Laxus for right now

Should be entertaining after this though

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Azgalor

I'm ready to see Laxus whoop some ass. I thought it was kinda neat that they refer to each other as "shitty son" and "shitty pops." I think I remember one of the chapters from Tenroujima where Makarov called everyone "shitty brats". Maybe it's a family thing

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Laxus is a "shitty son" because he is weak without his electro dragon crystal and he is a shitty pops because he had his son as a child surgically infused with said crystal

that said, KICK SOME ASS LAXUS!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Laxus ftw!

Dayman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuneo Okumura
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Ivan is a weak little bitch lol. I want to see more Laxus action. Next time he fights, I hope he's forced to use dragon force.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast