Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

[Bahamut / Phoenix / Odin / Asura / Midgardsormr] Akintunde / Cyclos (BC)

Received this application to the my linkshell yesterday, would anyone be able to provide a reference / background information on this player? A copy of his application is shown below:

In-Game Name: Cyclos

Timezone / Location (Most of our events revolve around an EST timezone, starting between 7-8PM EST, does this time work for you?): Unavailable Tuesday and Thursdays. RL events take up my time. Other then work getting in the way<rare> those times would work fine.

Roughly how long have you played FFXI?: since US release, stopped for about a year or so, been casual/EG/Nomad since.

What jobs do you have at level 75?: BLM > WAR > DRK

What sub-jobs do you have at level 37+?: RDM > NIN > WAR

Mission Status (Nation / ZM / CoP)?: Nation R10 Windhurst > Zilart-Awakening > Chains-Dawn

What Dynamis zones do you have access to?: All.

What end-game experience do you have?: Sky:Farming and all Gods, Limbus:farming and Ultima/Omega all zones, done a couple HNM's, ZNM's, Nyzul Isle, Sea:farming and majority of, if not all jailers, Done Salvage once, interesting. Have not done Ein. Ouryu, BV2. Been around a bit I suppose.

Do you have any crafts levelled (60+)?: 99.8cooking > 60woodworking.

Have you always been on Midgardsormr? If not what server / names have you had before?: Just moved here from Asura on DEC 15 2009, was invited by friend who actually dosent really play =/ ..Asura I had same name, was in 3 LS's one for LIMBUS one for DYNAMIS and one just to make money doing BV2's Ouryu's, KS 99's etc. etc. ..I started on Bahamut as Akintunde, transfered to Pheonix, to Odin, Asura, was asked to come here to Midgardorsomr. I will provide character references if needed.

Do you know anyone in Defiance / how did you hear of us?: Don't know anyone ...LS's most viewed on ffxiah<sounds criminal o=>

What was your previous linkshell and why did you leave?: Server Tansfer.

Do you have any questions for us?: Is co-sponsor dynamis out of the question? I understand if so.

His information on server transfers matches with dates on FFXIAH.com, so I do not feel he has been dishonest in the information provided. It is simply as case that he has not been on our server long enough for anyone here to provide an accurate level of feedback.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Dominionix View Post
    Roughly how long have you played FFXI?: since US release, stopped for about a year or so, been casual/EG/Nomad since.

Mission Status (Nation / ZM / CoP)?: Nation R10 Windhurst > Zilart-Awakening > Chains-Dawn
    orly

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

What he couldn't have played since us release because he spelled windurst wrong?

I've been playing since us release and I still spell qufim quifm half the time....

I will say there should be a red flag for you though from the amount of server transferring he's done

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I know a few RL friends who transfer every 3 months just to have some fun and meet new people. Did he provide any past LS's on phoenix? Name does look familiar

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Bump, anyone please?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Jesus. $125 worth of server transfers.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Serefina Solfyre
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I do remember an Akintunde on Bahamut so he probably isn't lying assuming that is him. Never heard of anything negative about him though I wasn't really in the endgame scene when he was around I don't think so <_<

Sorry, very unhelpful I know

Celeste

Holy shit, that's quite a few server transfers. That doesn't alarm you at all? D:

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

I know this player, he was in the same LS as me on odin server, Daedelus, he is a terrible player skillwise, also has a terrible personality, he didn't tell you he also has 75NIN and i think he may have 75'd RNG but not positive, i know it is a high level. It was a HNM LS, he would complain that he had to come on NIN which was his only 75 at the time, would always complain he wanted to come as his 72RNG to HNM camps. He used to always cuss out other members and his attitude was just awful..if something wasn't going as planned he would often unequip the pearl and VERY often fake a d/c.

TrollTime

I was in a LS with him on Odin as well. Fail is the only word that discribes this guy. He thinks he knows everything about end game but is heavily inexperienced. His gear when he played with me was also extremely poor and so was his attitude. I remember when doing an aspid he had 6 ppl come ninja and no BLMs at all. He did the same thing on a cerberus it showed a complete lack of intelligence and strategy and just a general ignorance regarding HNM.

I think its funny also in the app that he is asking about becomming a sponser for dynamis. Giving this guy a relic is like giving a scholarship to an autistic kid with down syndrome. Good luck if you take him.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Quote Originally Posted by TrollTime View Post
    I was in a LS with him on Odin as well. Fail is the only word that discribes this guy. He thinks he knows everything about end game but is heavily inexperienced. His gear when he played with me was also extremely poor and so was his attitude. I remember when doing an aspid he had 6 ppl come ninja and no BLMs at all. He did the same thing on a cerberus it showed a complete lack of intelligence and strategy and just a general ignorance regarding HNM.

I think its funny also in the app that he is asking about becomming a sponser for dynamis. Giving this guy a relic is like giving a scholarship to an autistic kid with down syndrome. Good luck if you take him.
    Agreed, if you take him in good luck, shortly you will be posting a player warning on this guy.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Might mean something if it wasn't a sock puppet.

TrollTime

Quote Originally Posted by WyldFyre View Post
    Might mean something if it wasn't a sock puppet.
    sock puppet? I speak the truth, if you don't want to heed it then its your own loss lol. Its not my LS this retard is applying to. Good luck either way.

sock puppet? I speak the truth, if you don't want to heed it then its your own loss lol. Its not my LS this retard is applying to. Good luck either way.
    Do you even know what a sock puppet means?

Let me dumb it for you. A sock puppet means a person who creates a fake online identity.

Just saying…

TrollTime

Quote Originally Posted by Drunknmunky View Post
    Do you even know what a sock puppet means?

Let me dumb it for you. A sock puppet means a person who creates a fake online identity.

Just saying…
    Let me explain it to you then. The fact he called me a sock puppet meant to discredit what I say, not to express that fact I have an annoymus identity. Thus I am saying, that regardless of who I am, what I say about cyclos is the truth and that if he chooses not to listen it is his own dumb fault. I hope I dumbed it down enough for you kid. Just saying....

Also I am Excelior of Hades, formly Cyclos's LS leader on Odin. Don't bother rebanning this account I only came here for this. I'll be back later if I see a need to.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

My server transfer history is Titan/Bismarck/Shiva/Kujata/Remora and I wouldn't call myself particularly shady. You really can't take it as an indicator of anything other than of the fact that there's almost nobody worthwhile left in this game. The other stuff posted against this guy works, though.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If it means anything i was in a linkshell with him for a good while, on Asura.

While we were in this linkshell together he came mostly black mage, did his job well, and he never ninja lotted or lootwhored anything. I never noticed any drama with him or any shady actions that would put up a red flag, and he never once exploded into a tantrum or acted like a douche, infact he was actually a good friend of mine before he left. It was probably only for about a month or two cause the linkshell was sadly run by a lazy twat and ended up disbanding about that time, but during those months he never did anything that would make me think he's a bomb set to "stupid".

Edit: We also joined a second shell together, one I've disbanded, but i never noticed him doing shit in that one either that would lead me to believe he's dangerous to have. It was HeavensGraveyard i believe, mostly Ouryu and Bv2 runs nearly every waking moment and Cashmere that disappears into an invisible Bank, but he wasn't the leader and he never caused any drama to note, laid low, never caused fights or problems... hell he spoke out less than me...

So i've only knew the guy for about 3-4 months total over the two separate linkshells, and i never witnessed anything bad about him, though this is only an account of his time on Asura, as far as i can tell if he ever was a flaming idiot hes had a nice attitude adjustment or at least learned a bit in the time between others accounts and mine =\

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Also I am Excelior of Hades, formly Cyclos's LS leader on Odin. Don't bother rebanning this account I only came here for this. I'll be back later if I see a need to.
    The fact that you are Excelior means nothing you say should be taken seriously.

TrollTime

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    The fact that you are Excelior means nothing you say should be taken seriously.
    yes because years of hnm/end game experience and having led several successful end game LSs means that I know nothing at all about what I'm talking about. Who are you anyways? Prob some butt hurt kid I've kicked from a shell or that i've put in his place before. Go QQ somewhere else, this game is dead anyways.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Not really, I've never been in an HNMLs. Try harder though, maybe you'll get it right and succeed at something for once. And if the game is dead why do you make a warning that your 'friend' steals your shit on FFXIAH, or post here about someone else? Game is dead, who cares if he takes your dead game items M I RITE!?