Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    TrollTime

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    Not really, I've never been in an HNMLs. Try harder though, maybe you'll get it right and succeed at something for once. And if the game is dead why do you make a warning that your 'friend' steals your shit on FFXIAH, or post here about someone else? Game is dead, who cares if he takes your dead game items M I RITE!?
    So then you don't know me personally, but you speak about me as if you do. That's rather ignorant. I have no reason to argue with you cause you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Oh and about my friend, it was the principle of the fact that no one screws me over and gets away with it. The roll back will return my items anyways, I'm not concerned.

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

looks like TrollTime is living up to his name lol
    what time is it kids?...TROLLTIME!

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Quote Originally Posted by TrollTime View Post
    So then you don't know me personally, but you speak about me as if you do. That's rather ignorant. I have no reason to argue with you cause you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Oh and about my friend, it was the principle of the fact that no one screws me over and gets away with it. The roll back will return my items anyways, I'm not concerned.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IVI5W8Eg3G...320/YouMad.jpg

TrollTime

I'm not mad, I don't care lol. My friend Merked asked me to come here and post on this thread. Personally I believe this forum is nothing but a joke, esp the mods on it lol. I gave up on blue gartr when I got banned by isladar who is a mod who at the time only had the 75 jobs of war and sam and no sea access. That's pretty lowly and pathetic. Blue Gartr is a joke, like it has been for the past few years. In any case its been fun <3.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Thanks for proving you are, indeed, very mad.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I'm not mad, I don't care lol. My friend Merked asked me to come here and post on this thread. Personally I believe this forum is nothing but a joke, esp the mods on it lol. I gave up on blue gartr when I got banned by isladar who is a mod who at the time only had the 75 jobs of war and sam and no sea access. That's pretty lowly and pathetic. Blue Gartr is a joke, like it has been for the past few years. In any case its been fun <3.
    Isn't that the same friend that stole your shit?

TrollTime

Ya it is, I still talk to him. Wow, news about me gets around so fast lol. Anyways nah I'm not mad, I enjoy arguing with people on here; it entertains me. I still think this site is a joke but it provides me with lulz when im bored out of my skull.

Celeste

Ya it is, I still talk to him. Wow, news about me gets around so fast lol. Anyways nah I'm not mad, I enjoy arguing with people on here; it entertains me. I still think this site is a joke but it provides me with lulz when im bored out of my skull.
    http://a3.vox.com/6a00d4142efd3f3c7f...2aab3c7f-500pi

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I will never understand why people put up with this shit, and still consider them their friends? The very fact that this friend would even steal from you at all should send red flags. Let alone to even still be friends with them.

I swear, it's like people will put up with this because they're afraid to be alone and friendless, and sending a message that a person's worth is based on how many "friends" you have instead of just being true to one's self.

WTF did Drunkn get banned for again?

That's awesome, what a douche.

Sorry on topic, uh. Lots o' server hops, but didn't know him personally!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Azrael

Ok it's time for me to get involved in this situation here since i Prolly know the real akintunde better than anyone around FFXI. I started out on Bahamut with akitunde and formed an eg ls that went from now sky access to killing kirin (i know now not a huge accomplishment right now). I took a break from ffxi do to r/l work and family. When i came back 2x of my friends transfered to pheonix so we decided to pack up game and head over there. On pheonix and just did sky/sea stuff. Left pheonix and went to odin. Now the ls in question was deadulus that had lilgangsta in it and a a leader excelior that has posted the messages about the "CYCLOS" i was on pheonix... not this guy and just the name excelior should explain alot of things to you guys.

PM i have

Excelior Garbage of hades

This person has moved to hades and has destroyed my LS after i kicked him. He did 4 HNM's he did not know and wiped my shell to all. Now is he trying to get into one of the top shells on my server can you please help me from stopping this from happening. This is there forum's site and they just dont realize how bad he really is.

http://www.vendetta.fake-wings.de/in...=viewforum&f=1
    Forward Message
    Kimora

Now as for my gear skill and what i know compaired to an ls leader like excelior cussing people out ingame for simple mistakes and i was the one always first at the hnm's and teaching him and his ls what to expect and how to kill it but, they're just alil butt, hurt i left and other members left there ls than.

Akintunde and myself became good friends through our adventures of vana'diel that in july of 09 i ended up moving in with the guy. Do i still live with him no. Because the south just isn't my place. So in Oct i returned back to the north.

He has exp in hnm as well, Fafnir, khiamera, cerberus, etc. He knows his jobs war, blm, drk. He doesn't not have a 75 nin or rng that was me.

As for myself. I've quit ffxi to get my r/l shit together. I definitely hope this clears up alot for the ls that was going to let him in.

so the 2x people posting under fake names. Excelior and Lilgangsta. look up a background on here about them or i'm sure the flames will begin on this since i mentioned there names.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Lilgangsta is garbage @ ballista.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

they're both garbage.... excel and lil

Akintunde

akins comments.

Changed my name from Akintunde to Cyclos, on the transfer from Odin to Asura. RNG level 5 >> NIN level 60, sorry for the confusion being mistaken for someone else.