1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 13 hours, 18 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 10 hours, 41 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 6 hours, 18 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 3 hours, 41 minutes

View Poll Results: What race will you be?

Voters
1134. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elezen

245 21.60%
  • Lalafell

232 20.46%
  • Hyur

285 25.13%
  • Roegadyn

124 10.93%
  • Miqo'te

248 21.87%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Talka View Post
    What's so great about Elvaan? They walk like fags, they can't do magic, and all they know how to do is beat shit down.

Tarutaru all the way! :D

Mwaha.
    What's so great about Tarutaru? They walk like fags have shit HP, STR and shit MND.
    Well, I guess it's okay if you don't want your para to proc as much, etc...

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Personally I like my para procing, elezen bossin.

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Although if they sneak an afro in I'd switch to male elezen in a heart beat.
    Fuck you man. Stop taking my chars.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Dont hate cause I thought of the fro first brosef.

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

W/e. I can still be you and Rich's ladypimp in that case.

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

As a matter of fact, they should just name a server BG for all of us to join.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    As a matter of fact, they should just name a server BG for all of us to join.
    We'd still get stuck with shit heads somehow, so I doubt that would work, I know Miz, Chari, myself and some freinds intend on getting on the same server, get in on it patna.

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Sounds gewd pal. Can't wait to fuck with the Aery 2.0. Good times brah, good times. Best zone in FFXI.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Does not load ._.

Also Mithra, again, probably.. Miqo'te or w/e

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Going to be Hyur and try to remake my XI character, I would be Miqo'te, but unless SE surprises us and makes male Miqo'te not going to happen. Don't feel like getting hit on.

Little Mother
    BG Level

What I end up going will probably depend on how detailed the character generator is. The main thing being height.

The reason I liked playing a Taru in XI was because I liked how little and cute they were. If I could make my character short and petite like I made my character in Aion, I'll definitely try Hyur/Elezen out this time around. The ONLY reason I didnt play Elvaan in XI was cause of how freakishly tall the women were. But until we see how good the character creation is, sticking with taru.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

There's nothing wrong with being a sexy, behemoth of a woman SB.

I've considered elezen(elvaan man, come on) male just for the sake of sexiness, but I think I'll be taru because they're so adorably tiny x) And nothing like making explosions that are a billion times your size (and summoned pets are just the right size to ride around on :DDD)

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fusi Thassarian
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Silvermoon

playing taru and elvaan in XI, prolly going for Lalafell in XIV because they are cute

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kawfee Demitasse
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Sargeras

Seems like Galka/Roegadyn are as unpopular with BG as they were in FFXI. Just wondering, why?
    Because the other races look sexier? Because Galka have the stigma of being lolslaves in FFXI? Because their animations were kind of clumsy?

I was just curious, as I think they actually look kind of badass in FFXIV sans tails... although don't know that I would choose one for myself, either.

Little Mother
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kawfee View Post
    Seems like Galka/Roegadyn are as unpopular with BG as they were in FFXI. Just wondering, why?
    Because the other races look sexier? Because Galka have the stigma of being lolslaves in FFXI? Because their animations were kind of clumsy?

I was just curious, as I think they actually look kind of badass in FFXIV sans tails... although don't know that I would choose one for myself, either.
    Male only.

A lot of guys around here want to play chicks. If you can't tell by the majority of posts here.

Vuitton

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze View Post
    Male only.

A lot of guys around here want to play chicks. If you can't tell by the majority of posts here.
    This explains why a lot of homosexual males like to play Galka (/Roegadyn).

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Galka/Roegadyn all the way again for me - I'd have it no other way. Will probably go the backline/support route as well, although I do want to see all of the classes before I decide.

It doesn't bother me at all if they are the "least" popular race, most people who were Galka in FFXI were super nice to fellow Galka and would go out of their way to help them, even way back when the hostility levels were higher from the JP players against the NA players. If anyone is on the fence about choosing Galka/Roegadyn I would say definitely go for it just for this reason.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I know lot of guys going to be either a female mithra, hume, or elf and then constantly flirting/being flirted with/by other dudes. But i'll choose elf male, simply because they have that elegant and noble look.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Quote Originally Posted by Kawfee View Post

Because they're ugly as fuck and take up half your screen and unless you use lgm its more to collide with when you're running around too. Galka should be exterminated.

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Not to mention they don't have dicks. And that overall, the Galkan populace is full of retards, akin to what Derf tries to embody.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast