FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_Wheel22 View Post
    Gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean, earn your keep
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_fKh82DZzrS...g_funk_era.jpg

Win. Mount up!

Dreamsaver

Quote Originally Posted by Despain View Post
    You have no idea how well informed I am. Even when I'm not playing this game, people still manage to keep me in the loop. God you're stupid. Let's be friends.
    God, you're so SMART!

Yes, Lets be friends. Pretty Please? Maybe you can Keep me well informed like yourself!

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Lol, don't try to drag me into this Dream. I wasn't even around for all the shit that unfolded. I just said what was told to me that happened at the dynamis run and that's it. Drexis is my homie, and he does need to stop being mean and come back and play. Also, Drexis never caused any drama. Anyone from pandy will tell you this. Also, Miz, Chango quit dawg .

Dreamsaver

Quote Originally Posted by TaruMortis View Post
    Lol, don't try to drag me into this Dream. I wasn't even around for all the shit that unfolded. I just said what was told to me that happened at the dynamis run and that's it. Drexis is my homie, and he does need to stop being mean and come back and play. Also, Drexis never caused any drama. Anyone from pandy will tell you this. Also, Miz, Chango quit dawg .
    I didn't Drag you into anything Mortis... I just stated who was on Kara Vent server and was talking about all that Drama there on pandy with the LSs... I stand corrected then, I am sorry, It wasn't on KaraLS but ya'lls Dynamis LS.. SO sorry...

But for Drex to say things about me, that's messed up.... I never did anything to him or to KaraLS... So how am I greedy? What did I get that I didn't deserve from the LS and all the events I attended?? If he has proof that I am greedy, Please share it with everyone. I would like to know how greedy I am.

I guess he is causing Drama now, by posting about me on Froums. This matter between me and Fraguar aka Redivider, was between US. Not Drexis! He should have kept silent, but he didn't, that to me is causing Drama!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamsaver View Post
    I didn't Drag you into anything Mortis... I just stated who was on Kara Vent server and was talking about all that Drama there on pandy with the LSs... I stand corrected then, I am sorry, It wasn't on KaraLS but ya'lls Dynamis LS.. SO sorry...

But for Drex to say things about me, that's messed up.... I never did anything to him or to KaraLS... So how am I greedy? What did I get that I didn't deserve from the LS and all the events I attended?? If he has proof that I am greedy, Please share it with everyone. I would like to know how greedy I am.

I guess he is causing Drama now, by posting about me on Froums. This matter between me and Fraguar aka Redivider, was between US. Not Drexis! He should have kept silent, but he didn't, that to me is causing Drama!
    Yeah someone having an opinion about you is causing drama. You smart.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Skimmed this really quick but Dreamsaver was pretty ballin' back when I played on Pande. I have a hard time believing anything posted in the OP. The OP is a douche for asking someone to pay for their account and then acting like nothing was up when they hit them with a $25 charge only to have it overdraft..

Also, <3 Mortis and all that jazz. How is everyone? How's Gerkin? Talked to Naka recently? Keep me updated.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Completely forgot you use to play on Pandemonium. Then again, if I remember right you left shortly after servers opened up. idk if you remember Mezmerize, but we never really talked anyway brah.

Its always nice running into Pandy folks!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Completely forgot you use to play on Pandemonium. Then again, if I remember right you left shortly after servers opened up. idk if you remember Mezmerize, but we never really talked anyway brah.

Its always nice running into Pandy folks!
    Was this directed at me? lol.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Quote Originally Posted by Senoska View Post
    Was this directed at me? lol.
    Yes.

You were that Taru WAR, no?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Yes.

You were that Taru WAR, no?
    On Seno, yeah.. Also had RDM and BRD. I had a few other accounts though. The name rings a bell but I'm not entirely sure. I miss my pande days.. Ah well. I quit awhile back, though. Retired warrior right after I switched servers. I missed being a taru war though :<. People always shit talkin'.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Yo dawg I hurd you like periods in your periods.

Dreamsaver

Skimmed this really quick but Dreamsaver was pretty ballin' back when I played on Pande. I have a hard time believing anything posted in the OP. The OP is a douche for asking someone to pay for their account and then acting like nothing was up when they hit them with a $25 charge only to have it overdraft..

Also, <3 Mortis and all that jazz. How is everyone? How's Gerkin? Talked to Naka recently? Keep me updated.

Hey, Seno <3 How are ya doing?

Yeah it was messed up I get stuck with all his charges, His monthly charges for his char and mules, his Server trans., and the NSF also. And then for him to play stupid to the whole, I didn't know I had to go to POL and confirm it BS. What a Joke, when he even told me it wasn't his CC that was used in the first place, it was another friend of his who told him it ran out of money also. And that is why he needed me to reactivate his account. So that he could have time to call SE and do it over the phone.He even told me he had to change banks and get a new CC also. So I did try to help him, I gave him a month to change it and get his things straight with the CC and bank. But when He lied to me several times and he even lied to others about it being changed. I had no choice, because I felt like I would never get what was owed to me in the first place!! He cried about having the money to pay, then why didn't he offer to send it to me when I reactivated his account? If he had, we wouldn't be here today. He didn't so here we are.. and this is the Drama he has caused from it all!!

I am sure that if he HAD done what he said with them over the phone, they would have told him to go confirm it all also!!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Fucked up on his part about the whole CC thing, but changing the password on his account and dropping his shit (like he claims) is a bit overboard.

Dreamsaver

Fucked up on his part about the whole CC thing, but changing the password on his account and dropping his shit (like he claims) is a bit overboard.
    I didn't drop his stuff, and I did give him back his account on Christmas Day!!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

So what seems to be the problem.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by TaruMortis View Post
    Also, Miz, Chango quit dawg .
    I know QQ I talk to him on FB and he actually called when he quit, shit sux.

Skimmed this really quick but Dreamsaver was pretty ballin' back when I played on Pande.
    Reunions all up in this piece.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

He suckered her into using her CC info, didn't change it and she got charged for his server transfer plus november + december fees I'm assuming(since he restarted after the first of the month). Even without the overdraft fees that's alot of money she'll prolly never get back. So, she logs into his account, takes a good amount of shit with her for compensation, supposedly drops Rare/EX.

Honestly, even if she did drop the Rare/EX, he's fucked up for fucking someone over financially irl, even if she did try and do a good thing by agreeing to it then having it backfire. Fact that he posted this long story, then deletes it doesn't really lead anyone to believe he's not in the wrong in any way. If everything he says is true, and he was an innocent victim, why delete it to not let everyone know that she was a scammer?

Tldr; scammer got scammed, lulz were had.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

So they were both in the wrong. Ok. This is retarded.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Meh, it's alot better than just getting scammed out of rl money, and having HER make a thread about it. This way he's screwed too, and everyone wins!...well ok not really

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast