BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Siren] Chewy     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

[Siren] Chewy

Now controlled by the person on Siren formerly known as Hellslayer, recently applied to our Linkshell.

BLM, RDM, THF, RNG, BST, SAM, BRD 75

Any relevant information regarding his abilities would be much appreciated, thanks.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

isnt that your brother? Yea thats the only bad thing... His brother is ponto. I was playing with hellslayer and he said you like bitched him out or something and turned off his account.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

You should really stop trolling big man, and actually use accurate valid information instead of stirring up drama.

I mean really, do you find it necessary to say crap like that. When I ask for information regarding his ability and attitude in Linkshells, I don't ask for some child who only wishes to post to cause problems than given information. I do have information on my brother which is given to the LS, but its protocol to handle every application we get cross server on a BG check. I have much I could say about you, about handling you in the past when I was on Siren leading in a shell you were in, but it would be meaningless and unimportant trivial drama going back and forth for a few pages. So instead I will ask for you to give information than say stupid shit like that. That or just don't post please, thanks princess.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

i just gave you information ... he was in my ls.. but his brother would randomly effect his gameplay by disrupting him or being a huge dick... he is a decent player. and also... was never in a ls with you lol, you left that sky ls before i joined and i was only in it for like a week

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Or it could be that he was a GMT player playing in a American timezone shell and that he is only a kid, I am his brother, and I have had to take the PC away from him because it was affecting his schoolwork. A 14 year old boy doesn't know when he has had enough, I have had to play the parent many times, such a dick I am! I really didn't wish to speak about something like this over a public forum but I refuse to have someone using information he hasn't a full grasp of or know the exact details of use it in a thread to blemish myself and him. We are done here aye? Cool, now lets have the information I asked for from people who can give it accurately. Thank you

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I liked Hell, he was cool.

<--Badkarma

Andy4152

Do alot events with Chewy (Hells) Cool guy be sad too see him go ; ; Duo ZNMs with him his BLM is good :D even tho he dies alot >.>

<<<< Ash

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Ponto is a good guy, and if Hellslayer is his brother, I'm guessing he's pretty cool too.

EDIT: ah fuck me, didn't read the full thread and realize it was Ponto himself asking >_>;

well uhhhh.......Hi Ponto lol

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Was in a social with him back on Siren, good kid listens to criticism and always up for helping people, even when it doesn't benefit him. Also, Ponto is gay.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Murdock Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Uther

check ur PM's ponto

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

HS was in my small social/exp/nyzul LS, helped our group out tremendously. When we started, his BLM needed some work, but he got noticeably better over a short period of time. I would agree with Bipolar's assessment of HS. Helped out a lot, etc. Good guy, good times.

/siren nostalgia