+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: So, there's this girl...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

So, there's this girl...

This girl started as a new hire at my job about five months ago. We get to work together frequently. During that time together, we got to talk about a lot, and I started to really like her - and got the feeling she liked me too. She's extremely attractive, and has a great personality.

I was all set to ask her out, and mentioned it to a friend of hers, and her friend's reply was "you DO know she's married with a kid, right?"

And somehow I didn't. Four monhs of casual flirting, some pretty in depth conversations, and it never came up. Of course, I didn't ASK either - but after a certain point, I was confident in my assumption that she wasn't. So much for that, I thought.

Since the revelation, her flirting has actually become more frequent, and more obvious. And she finally mentioned the whole "married with a kid" thing, almost immediately after her friend revealed it, but it was just in passing.

I don't claim to be an expert in body language and reading signals, but she's fond of...

- Just staring at me when I say something to her, with this shy smile. When I ask her what she's smiling at, she does this flirty/shy laugh and says "it's nothing".

- Over the course of our conversations, she gradually positions her face about six inches away from mine, making it necessary for her to look upward slightly to make eye contact with me.

- Whenever we're talking in a group, she either stands right next to me or sits right next to me. In the case of chairs, she moves hers closer to mine before sitting down. If it's standing, she'll sometime sway her hips into mine, or brush her hand against mine.

- She recently switched the topic from something work related to "if I didn't get pregnant, I probably would have never married my husband", then switched it back.

And now recently, a friend at work told me how he wanted to "go after her" because he overheard her confiding in her friend how she hates a lot of things about her husband. The friend found out that I actually like her, and said "okay, she's yours... but if you don't pursue it, I will".

So I'm really conflicted about this. I feel that she likes me, and I like her - but I also feel it's fucked up to go after someone if they're married, even if they hate it.

Furthermore, having gotten to know this girl fairly well, she's not the type that I'd want to just "hit and quit".

And even furthermore, if I don't do anything - then this other guy will certainly try.

So, what the fuck would you do?

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Stick it in her pooper.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

hit it and quit it

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

We had this discussion a while back in Spam, and the summary of it was pretty much this:

Would not want the drama in any shape or form. Be prepared to die for your judgement.

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Don't break up the family, and advise the friend to do the same. If she breaks up with her husband then go for it, but if you go after her you're the bad guy in this situation.

Also didn't we have a thread very similar to this just a week or two ago?

Old Merits
    BG Level

She wants you to be her gay best friend.

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    Don't break up the family, and advise the friend to do the same. If she breaks up with her husband then go for it, but if you go after her you're the bad guy in this situation.

Also didn't we have a thread very similar to this just a week or two ago?
    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85263

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

chicks get sick of the married life and want to stray else ware, if you want to get serious you better be ready to raise a kid and settle down most haven't got time for the bullshit (some are whores but eh not worth your time) I mean you said you liked her you need to just find out how much and what level you want to take it

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Confidence.

PS. How did you not see a ring? If she doesnt have one it means shes going through a divorce, or a bitch, of which you want to deal with neither. I dont know how you missed that, but if youre over 21, the ring should be the first thing you start looking for. Unless you just want to fuck her once or twice, dont waste your time.

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrose View Post
    Oh right, it was in Spam, thanks.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Stay the fuck away, it's not of your concern if she's having marital problems. You should know that, however, I think you're looking for approval to do the opposite. Seriously, no pussy is worth the shitstorm it'll ensue.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

We had this discussion a while back in Spam, and the summary of it was pretty much this:

Would not want the drama in any shape or form. Be prepared to die for your judgement.
    This. If she ever breaks it off with her husband then you could pursue it, but you also have to realize she might just be trying to experience something else since shes used to the same guy.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

I wouldn't listen to these fuckers. i mean over 50% of marriages end in divorce anyway if it's not gonna be you tearin it up it will be someone else

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

That permission to fuck your future spouse?

Its all in your head, she's just being nice.
    If you want to get a broken heart, just flat out ask her, its not hard.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

^ I wouldn't go near it.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

And then her husband will tear you up. Let your friend go after it, then watch everything blow up, and laugh.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Also, if she's willing to cheat on her husband now, what makes you think she's going to be loyal to you? You certainly don't want a serious relationship with someone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Also, if she's willing to cheat on her husband now, what makes you think she's going to be loyal to you? You certainly don't want a serious relationship with someone like this.
    ^^^ What I told my cousin...and sure enough 2 kids later he is fucking another employee. (she was originally a employee who won a bet to steal the boss from his wife)

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Wait, your only justification for going ahead with wrecking her marriage is that someone else will do it anyway?

I feel that she likes me, and I like her - but I also feel it's fucked up to go after someone if they're married, even if they hate it.
    This sounds like a huge lie in light of that. You just wanna get your rocks off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast