Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vrumpt Vegallion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

10 bucks says it doesn't work and one or more of the following happen:

1. They picked wrong time.

2. It happens again the same way shortly after server come up.

3. It creates more unforseen problems.

4. People auto-banned don't get unbanned.

5. They fail to find/fix the bug and it happens in the near/distant future on one or more servers.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

apparently the balaur showed up 30 minutes early to a fort raid .. and when the fort went live the elyos got credit for a balaur defense and got rewarded with 30 million kinah per elyos there. Must have been nice lol. I hear they were all running to buy their lvl 40 wings before the servers went down

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Closer to 30 trillion, lol. Accidents will happen. Just hope it doesn't happen again.

LurkaKitty

Ughhh servers down again!

With only some stupid 60 second warning, and no reason given for it thus far ~.~

edit: Update: We've found a few additional bugs that are having a direct impact on the stability of the Azphel economy. We hope to have more information for you Tuesday morning.
    hurrrr, guess i`ll try to go back to sleep again

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

lol ur server is fucked... if they did a rollback how the hell is there still economic problems. btw, did all the banned accounts get restored or do they have to do through the regular hoop-pa-la?

I'd say a server rollback is better than having trillions and trillions of gold in the market (especially to only whoever was at the fort)

LurkaKitty

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    lol ur server is fucked... if they did a rollback how the hell is there still economic problems. btw, did all the banned accounts get restored or do they have to do through the regular hoop-pa-la?
    Supposedly they got unbanned. Went to the midnight dredgion last night vs. Lost Cause (the legion that owns the 2 forts) and the sin`s aiononline profile said he had been banned but got his account back that night.

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

So how long was the rollback? I had heard people lost 3 levels or more and I had also heard that it was going to be a HUGE rollback as in a week or more. Then the announcement says it was only a rollback to 6am "this morning"? Im just curious to know how much time and effort was lost.

I am lucky that I am not on that server because a rollback of multiple levels would probably have caused me to cancel my account right then and there

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

It rolled back to 6 AM CST yesterday morning and it went down around 4:30-5? The mass WTF happened around 2 PM? So I logged off about 3 PM and did something else. So like half a day's progress gone for some.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yeah my girlfriend was pissed ... she was 3/4 to 38 and got it yesterday morning and logged off. . got home to all her progress gone. I just rolled a asmo ranger on Masmetelda (sp) to make the time go by lol