BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Fenrir] Pele {BC}     submit to reddit submit to twitter

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

[Fenrir] Pele {BC}

Pele from Fenrir, elvaan, former ls pokeball.

Any comments on his attitude, playstyle, etc would be appreciated.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Nobody on skype had ever heard of this guy when I mentioned this BC

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Terrestrial Rage
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

No one named Pele ever in PB and I've been here since the start.

Edit: Perhaps we could have some character details or a Fenrir name?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

His Fenrir name was Odisseus.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

He's from Fairy originally as far as I know... something posted on Alla Fenrir Forums about him a while ago...

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Terrestrial Rage
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Odisseus eh...

Well, he was indeed in Pokeball. He was a great camper for about 2 months, scanzerg'd DI + SW, attended lots of stuff, etc. Got Black Tathlum first drop and wanted some other stuff too. Well, as soon as he realized he coult get something else, he started whining about the point cost of Ixion Cape because he wanted one and it is admittedly a little overpriced in our shell. After talking with me about it, I said it probably wouldn't get changed and that if he wanted it that bad to just take the hit. After this, he began focusing a lot on his SMN burn group, missing quite a few camps because he was busy burning. We called him out on it and he became upset.

It's at this point he started becoming unmanageable. We had many tell conversations where he would say things like "Why should I better the shell by going to these HNMs when there's other people who skip too?" I kept telling him he's got the wrong attitude about this and hes being quite self-centered and immature (Ironically he talked a lot about his wife and kids). It's at this point he threatened to leave the shell and take about 10 members with him. Well he did leave the shell, but only took his two family members with him, surprised they're not applying as well. He started a mediocre HNM shell which couldn't have had more than 10 people, I think he only actually attended one D3 Behemoth.

After throwing his little temper tantrum, he begged to come back, and I was unfortunately outvoted by sacks 3-2. He was given a pearl but we kept an extra close eye on him. His two family members also came back but did not attend anything afterwards. He was in the shell again no longer than a week and didn't really attend much after that. Then one day his family members and himself were not seen again. Were told by someone on his FList that he had jumped. I say so long.

TL;DR: Selfish, immature, tries to play sacks behind each others backs, but will attend if he thinks there may be something in it for him. Good luck!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Hi, I'm the leader of PB on fenrir and Odi even though had a alla warning about stealing a bank and buying a Kclub with it started off as a promising member. After obtaining the shells first Black Tath his attendance did slack slightly, but it wasn't to the point where he would be removed. After about 3 months of having the black tath he started to try and play leaders against me, lucky for me my leaders are my irl friends. Seeing this was getting him no where he left the ls with Kenshinnm Hume M DRG, SAM (recieved Atorque) and Puppyluv a WHM,BLM NIN Hume F and started a small HNM ls named "Freelot" using the same colors as the Freelot ls on Fairy. In the long run, not a real bad guy, likes drama, has a wife and kids but tends to chase girls online, and doesn't know how to play his jobs besides BLM and RNG, horrible PLD, TP's often in his maat's cap on his DDs (jobs probably burned). GL with him :D