Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

[Gilgamesh/Asura] Truckk (bc)

Mithra white short hair.
    DRK PLD NIN RNG 75

Spoondaggers of Gilgamesh(Left on grounds the leader quit) Twentyfoursven of Asura(Left because friend asked me to move back to gilgamesh and create a LS with her) For the past 4 years I have lead the Sky/Sea/HNM/Dynamis/Limbus/Einhenjar/SCNM/ZNM/Salvage ect. LS "Final Verdict" on Gilgamesh server.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Pretty sure he was actually kicked from SD; got his friend kicked in the process too by logging on their account talking shit. He tried to MPK us one time @ Fafnir and failed miserably but it was all because he was mad we got a KB that his reject LS wiped to. Ironically, this was the second KB they wiped to and they did no retaliation to the LS who got the first except declaring a "war" on them, which went no further than the actual declaration of said war. I'd steer clear of Truckk; I'm pretty sure my mom has more tanking skills than him anyway.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

What was his name on Asura?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Never been anyone in ls with that name to my knowledge.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I love Comedy!

Wow! Isn't karma a bitch?! Truckk is being blasted by Dioma?! By Dioma?! (MR. "If I can't claim, I'll MPK!") but sadly....I have to agree with Dioma he is telling the truth.

Stay away from Truckk at all cost, Truckk was main paladin in my linkshell called Contract Killers....and when it became clear to him and Rofientemp that I wasn't going to give them access to the LS bank they began kicking everyone from the shell.

Truckk and Rofientemp then dragged thier sorry asses and other members of CK to what a 7th? variation of spoondaggers? called SDlinkshell, what at max 4 months ago? Where members like Bhree actually speak in /say at HNM camps, about wanting to make a HNMLS schedular so that and I quote "When its one Linkshells turn they just go out and kill thier HNMs without camping!!" LoL

When Truckk and Rofientemp left CK they didnt just leave CK... they left behind a trail of lies and deceit like... that I stole 20 million gil from CKLS bank? a bank that never even broke 7 mil? or like.. kicking members from CK so they could go join SDcantclaimlinkshell telling the members they were kicked by me or some other sack.

Truckk says that he ran a sea/sky/limbus/sky/blah/blah/blah linkshell on gilgamesh for the last 4 years thats a big fucking lie.

Dioma is also on point about Truckks tanking ability, when we fought Genbu Truckk died, when we claimed KB with CKLS Truckk died. If he didnt have two bards in his party it was just constant whining about how much better and easier the fight would be.

My advice is that Truckk and Rofientemp should make same name mules on another server and server transfer thier names away, but with the purpose of starting ANEW & with hopes that they learned from thier mistakes, that being complete asshole & selfish assbags wont work in this game... or wait... then again it works for Dioma Right? lol

P.S. Thank you all for a great laugh! <3 Mucho gusto!

~Ico.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclasm View Post
    Wow! Isn't karma a bitch?! Truckk is being blasted by Dioma?! By Dioma?! (MR. "If I can't claim, I'll MPK!") but sadly....I have to agree with Dioma he is telling the truth.

Stay away from Truckk at all cost, Truckk was main paladin in my linkshell called Contract Killers....and when it became clear to him and Rofientemp that I wasn't going to give them access to the LS bank they began kicking everyone from the shell.

Truckk and Rofientemp then dragged thier sorry asses and other members of CK to what a 7th? variation of spoondaggers? called SDlinkshell, what at max 4 months ago? Where members like Bhree actually speak in /say at HNM camps, about wanting to make a HNMLS schedular so that and I quote "When its one Linkshells turn they just go out and kill thier HNMs without camping!!" LoL

When Truckk and Rofientemp left CK they didnt just leave CK... they left behind a trail of lies and deceit like... that I stole 20 million gil from CKLS bank? a bank that never even broke 7 mil? or like.. kicking members from CK so they could go join SDcantclaimlinkshell telling the members they were kicked by me or some other sack.

Truckk says that he ran a sea/sky/limbus/sky/blah/blah/blah linkshell on gilgamesh for the last 4 years thats a big fucking lie.

Dioma is also on point about Truckks tanking ability, when we fought Genbu Truckk died, when we claimed KB with CKLS Truckk died. If he didnt have two bards in his party it was just constant whining about how much better and easier the fight would be.

My advice is that Truckk and Rofientemp should make same name mules on another server and server transfer thier names away, but with the purpose of starting ANEW & with hopes that they learned from thier mistakes, that being complete asshole & selfish assbags wont work in this game... or wait... then again it works for Dioma Right? lol

P.S. Thank you all for a great laugh! <3 Mucho gusto!

~Ico.
    (MR. "If I can't claim, I'll MPK!") - Lol, I hope you aren't referring to me running to the corner behind Khim with a Soulflayer aggro trying to deagg it while your idiot BLM Phreeze wastes MP to aga3 and ends up hitting my flayer and then deleveling to 74. It turned out to be a laugh, but if I wanted to MPK you there, I would have brought a whole lot more than 1 flayer. Sorry sweetheart.

I will agree to being an asshole though but it's ironic someone in a linkshell who has people facebook stalking me over a video game would dare call me an asshole. As for being selfish, there's a reason why people stay in my linkshell and it's because things are fair and I'm the sheriff of that.

Your post shouldn't have included the jabs at me, but I felt inclined to defend myself as the person who made this thread may feel the info I gave about Truckk was tainted had I not defended my character. Anyway, if someone who hates me for no real reason besides trying to fit in with "the cool kids" like a high school bandwagoner agrees with me, then it's probably true.