Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Sup box     submit to reddit submit to twitter

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

hey i played war with that guy, i did not think he was actually part of the forumz

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa View Post
    serket
    It's OK Sonomaa kitty! You can tell them it was I, Raffle Cat! Raffle Cat loves all of the boys and girls of BG! If the children of BG are nice to Sonomaa kitty and Raffle Cat, then Raffle Cat may send even more gifts to Sonomaa kitty for the children!

Sonomaa kitty has many good ideas for presents for the children of BG and Raffle Cat loves to give presents for the BG raffle!

Raffle Cat does not approve of MS fan boys though! Booooooo MS! Yay Sony! Besides, Raffle Cat gave the children of BG an XBox 360 last year! It's time for the children of BG to move up in the world!

Sony rules, MS drooooools.

KITTY TEAM POWERS ACTIVATE! Form of Raffle Cat! Shape of Sonomaa kitty!

~Meow.

the apple of knowledge
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Raffle Cat View Post
    It's OK Sonomaa kitty! You can tell them it was I, Raffle Cat! Raffle Cat loves all of the boys and girls of BG! If the children of BG are nice to Sonomaa kitty and Raffle Cat, then Raffle Cat may send even more gifts to Sonomaa kitty for the children!

Sonomaa kitty has many good ideas for presents for the children of BG and Raffle Cat loves to give presents for the BG raffle!

Raffle Cat does not approve of MS fan boys though! Booooooo MS! Yay Sony! Besides, Raffle Cat gave the children of BG an XBox 360 last year! It's time for the children of BG to move up in the world!

Sony rules, MS drooooools.

KITTY TEAM POWERS ACTIVATE! Form of Raffle Cat! Shape of Sonomaa kitty!

~Meow.
    much awesomeness

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Yay raffle cat! You are awesome! So is everyone else who donated prizes for the raffle.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6