+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New DJ     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Gunitsoldier

New DJ

Hi.

A few months ago I started mixing and became addicted to it ever since. I have made many mixes already and have uploaded some parts onto my YouTube channel to get some feedback and have gotten good feedback so far but I'd like some more feedback so I'm sure it's not luck. I've started playing live in clubs and became resident DJ in some after playing once.

Anyways, the genre is Electro/Fidget/House/Dance'ish and the occasional Dubstep mix(more of those will follow including Drum&Bass).

I don't know the genre of music your typical BG user listens to but if those genres are your type of music, please, listen to them and let me know what you think of it.

Check uploads -> Eight-shaped Core : http://www.youtube.com/user/GunHades

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I listened to "Hit The Floor", the intro is too staccato for me, if you could somehow make it flow together it would be an awesome piece. IMO keep the detached intro but add something to tie it together in the background.

Gunitsoldier

Thanks for listening, the intro is actually none of my doing, the original song is like that (typical Fake Blood) but thanks, noted!

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

New DJ
    just what we needed