BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Shiva] Jonadriel (BC)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

[Shiva] Jonadriel (BC)

Just applied to our shell on Seraph. Any info would be appreciated, thank you.
    ================================================== ================

Hi. Just a small introduction. I just came from the Siren server and I'll like to join a good endgame ls and I heard u guys were good.
    Jobs at 75(Subs leveled):THF, RNG, NIN, DNC, COR, PUP, WAR, MNK, PLD subs:DRK68, WHM42
    I'm currently @EST and I can play pretty much anytime. I just need to plan ahead.
    Previous Linkshells:In SIren I was in a few. my social one was RoguesofformerLinks. I had a Limbus ls for like a year named ValkyrieLs. And a HNM named Jigoku. I left Jigoku cause just found out they sold gil and stuff and I just don't go with that.

Crafts 60+:BOnecraft63
    Amount of merits:Ufff, well, let's see...
    STR:lvl4
    AGI:lvl3
    EVA:lvl4
    H2H:lvl5
    PARRY:lvl2
    KATANA:lvl2

WAR Double ATT:lvl5 / Warrior's Charge:lvl3 / Savagery:lvl2 / Agresive Aim:lvl3
    Warrior is not my best job, I can say that. Not because of the armor, becuase is decent, but becuase I shine better at other jobs. WAR was my second job to 75 because of the cheap and easy it is to lvl it. I use WAR mostly on merits. Is very rare that I use my WAR for something else having in mind that I have jobs better than WAR in DD, tank, melee, etc.

MNK Counter:lvl5 / Mantra:lvl2 / Formless Strikes:lvl3 / Invigorate:lvl1 / Penance:lvl1
    Monk is one of the jobs I use most becuase of it's gear and versatility. I mostly use MNK for campaign, salvage when there is no other mnk available, to kill some NM that requires high and fast DD dmg. MNK is not my favorite job but it is well geared and can do some fast and decent phisical dmg when needed.

THF Triple ATT rate:lvl5 / Assasin's Charge:lvl1 / Aura Steal:lvl1 / Ambush:lvl1 / Feint:lvl5
    THief was my first job 75. Is great for farmming stuff and soloing some other stuff. I use THF mostly for the treasure hunter ability in HNMs and in Nyzul Isle. I also use it when figthing birds in merits parties but mostly ppl want WAR or COR for that.

RNG Rapid Shot Rate:lvl5 / Stealth Shot:lvl1 / SnapShot:lvl3 / Flashy SHot:lvl1 / Recycle:lvl1
    RNG is one of the jobs i love. Is well geared and always get compliments on it. I use it mostly for limbus and sea. Some HNM's too that require dmg fro afar.

NIN Subtle Blow:lvl5 / all SAN:lvl1
    My NIN is my second favorite job cause I use to solo a lot. In Siren my ls used to do Brenner to test each ones jobs abilities and stuff and my NIN was unbetten in NINvsNIN. I have solo stuff like Kreutzet, Charybdis and WSNM with it and Bahamut.

COR Quick Draw ACC:lvl5 / Snake Eye:lvl1 / Fold:lvl1 / Winning Streak:lvl1
    COR is the job i used morst for merits, HNM's and to solo Amphiptere for some gil.

PUP Automaton Magic Skill:lvl5 / Automaton Range skill:lvl5 / Role reversal:lvl1 / Ventriloquy:lvl1 / Fine-Tunning:lvl4 / Optimation:lvl4
    Puppetmaster is a job that I started lvling just for pure boredom but it has impress me the most. It's versatility is amazing and my merited/geared puppetmaster have outdmg my WAR and MNK in some situations. I have outdmg some BLM's with the IV spells my puppet doing over 1300 dmg in one IV spell to elementals and avatars mobs in limbus and sea. I use this one mostly for Salvage cause it can tank those mobs and the healer puppet can do Cure V every 30 secs and heal anyone in party and not run out of mp. Even if I die, I reraise and call automaton up and it will be unweakened so can keep healing/DDing even if I'm weak. It's veratility is very useful in salvage cause he can change from doing cure V every 30 secs to start doing ws dmg of over 1200+dmg with rng puppet or blm puppet. I gotta say pup is one of the most missunderstood jobs in FFXI because of its comlplexity. But, if a good player have a good PUP and know how it works, can be an asset in any situation.

DNC Reverse Flourish:lvl5 / Saber Dance:lvl1 / Fan Dance:lvl1 / Closed position:lvl5 / No Foot Rise:lvl1
    DNC is my favorite job by far. It's healing abilities are awesome and is a great tank with fan dance on. Is a mix of a PLD with NIN. But then again it can use Saber Dance and can outdmg a DD and solo dark sc every 2 minutes wile keeping itself alive with healing abilities. I have been the only healer as DNC in merit parties without a problem. One other thing I love about my DNC is that I can solo a lot of VT mobs to 75 without even being in yellow hp. I have soloed some sky NM's, Charybdis, Kreutzet, all of the WSNM and many other useful NM's.
    Merits total: 305+/- points

Access to Ventrilo
    After a wile playing this game you start running out of stuff to do, so, the only fun in this game left to do is end game stuff together with other ppl. I was checking in FFXIAH.com the most viewed ls and found this one so I wanted to see if I could join. I consider myself a good old and experience player and I kow I can be of good use to the ls in any of my jobs. I like helpping other too, not just for the drops, I'm more for the fun and excitment. THough a good drop now and then is always welcome. I can solo stuff like Bahamuth, Kreutzet, Charybdis, all WSNM, some VT mobs to a 75, and some others. Hope Any of my abilities can be put in good use in this ls if I u guys let me in.
    Who has referred you to this linkshell?: None really, i found you guys in ffxiah.com. Soon my info in ffxiah.com will be available so if you want u can check armor and stuff of mine there.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Shit, didnt even notice that up. Thank you, sorry for the new thread.

Edit: Supposed to say [Siren] in title.