Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Unicorn] Jamin (bc)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Jamin View Post
    Oh snap! Well then u should know sorry I was going off darkmoon I think someone is named that on our server or maybe its darknoon. Ha! I am suprised u remember me well anyways I did enter with the rest of the group and get into a fight and I was kicked when I was afk in Xarc doing that you should remember Sil I was asking about changing to thf for drops and my THF wasnt even 75 til ToAU came out
    Nope, you were bitching that we didn't do windy enough because you were 4/5 SAM and wanted pants, when you had just skipped the previous run which was windy. Again your memory is not that great, although it was forever ago. I don't forget when I remove members from a shell, since it really doesn't happen that often.

I probably have the attendance records / run you were kicked on in my old hard copy attendance backup logs somewhere, but unless its vital to this persons background check I'm not going to dig for it. (If it is vital to your check, PM me I'll look it up for you).

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

To this day, Jamin is the only person kicked (with /breakpearl) from my Einherjar shell in the near 2 years we've been around.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

When Jamin is on his game, he's a powerful DD. He can be unpredictable though.

I've never tried to defend his actions, but i have plaed with him in just about every endgame situation. He can be spotty, but when he's into it he does very well.

I've always considered Jamin an "aquired taste". He can get on peoples nerves, but he also knows how to play the game.

If you consider your leader(s) strong in the leadership role, Jamin wont be a problem.

meeshah

Thank you. Quite a lot of input from everyone, which is greatly appreciated. No decision has been made as yet, we do that through an internal poll. If anyone has anything further feel free to PM me.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by meeshah View Post
    Thank you. Quite a lot of input from everyone, which is greatly appreciated. No decision has been made as yet, we do that through an internal poll. If anyone has anything further feel free to PM me.
    locking for semi-completion, please follow OPs request and pm him if you have more info.