Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Unicorn] Jamin (bc)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

meeshah

[Unicorn] Jamin (bc)

Jamin from Unicorn has applied to our linkshell on Kujata.

75: SAM THF BLU BST (with Maats) with a lot of gear.

Current and former LSs: NNshell, Blurry, Outcasts, Jailbaiters, possible also TheShadowSlayers (ffxiah).

Going to focus on his attitude/playtime during Blurry (end of 2008/start of 2009 until now i assume since he was still in Blurry 2 weeks ago) as its his most recent activity.

First his quality of player: absolutely none.
    As you have seen in his application, he doesnt play any job that would require an amount of trust from the LS. Second part, his jobs are poorly geared and when on a rare occasion he asks for advices, its just to ignore them. Dont expect too much from his jobs, he wont push them farther than TP/WS set and both will be pretty basic. He afks a lot, especially when he's not happy and sadly, its pretty often. He's basically like a fresh dinged 75 discovering sky, thats where i met him in 2006 and he didnt change yet.

Now lets talk about his attitude, the human side: its disgusting.
    He got in Blurry when i was the NA/EU leader, i dont remember who invited him to the linkshell but since day 1 i got asked by the JP leaders (who were a step above me as it is a JP LS) to watch over him and kick if needed, which i personally wanted to do since day 1 if only for his general attitude of lazy, unreliable person. All he has shown during the what, 6 or 8months i played with him in this LS was nothing but emo attitude toward not lotting things or forced to play this or that job and skipping a large part of HNMs (it was a HNM only LS i have to add) because he felt he wasnt useful. On top of it, he begged to be part of a side LS for einherjar and dynamis, which he barely showed up to.
    In the last 2 months of my time in Blurry (april-june 2009), he was skipping 75% of HNMs to Maat's cap and if it wasnt for my problems with JP leaders, he would have been kicked, as he should have been months ago in any normal LS.

He also started drama in my, at the time, ZNMLS by taking someone's else identity just because he was kicked from the said LS a few months ago.

Avoid, if you dont want to end with a server switching member in 6months who never gave anything to your LS but got a few things out of it, enough to jump to the next LS.

Probably forgot a few things and didnt talk about his LS before Blurry but its basically the same thing, just 1 year older.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Well, yuffy pretty much sumed most of him up, but i'll have to strongly agree with the unreliablty side, i'v ran into him in 2 different shells, he never showed up to anything that didn't interest him, i honestly havn't even seen him at any events in those said shells to even comment on his skills, very unreliable player, he will probably switch or go to another shell if you do things he dosn't like, even something as short as a salvage group, he came to like 1-2 runs, and was never heard from again.

Oh yes, i used to do some nyzul runs with him and wasn't vert smart at thief either, he even said retarded shit to me when i tried to come sch that (sch can't heal as good as rdm) etc and insisted i change.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

I have some amazing screenshots of some of the best (dumbest) things he has ever said, but sadly they are in england and im in Denmark. From my limited play time with the guy he is a complete tool, and really has no idea on how to play this game.

Avoid him at all costs imo.

Above posts are accurate.

He was in my Dynamis shell a Long time ago and we had to kick him due to the fact he would only show to Dynamis when he could lot items, outside that he would just skip saying that he was in med school and can't make things.

I think we kicked him the day that we were gathering for Xarc, and he felt it was more important to go do the normal Ifrit fight to get the Avatar for his non-existant SMN at the time.

We would love you to take him from our server though, would cut down on the low IQ shouts in Whitegate.

Jamin

No </3. I still can not believe I am accused of posting on VoV website as Matsuru when you have no clue where I live and you guys thought my name was Benjamin... Also how I am not "vert smart" in nyzule yet i have 5/5 askar and denali. Hmm sadly I did ask to do Ifirit instead of Xarc run when it was an hr or so after gather together and we were at like 18 (we werent a low man group). Oh and as for my "non-existant" SMN last I check I have BLU and since this was before ZNM was out Ifirit's Blade was a nice sub weapon for BLU... And as for yuffy I dk where to begin though I can say he is not a total liar I did bitch when pixie earring dropped and I camped NQ behe for 2 weeks straight and the other guy who lotted just showed up for HQ.. I wont go on to start a flame war I just wish everyone got thier facts straight. Though I suppose this is what BG is for but hey best of luck.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Jamin View Post
    No </3. I still can not believe I am accused of posting on VoV website as Matsuru when you have no clue where I live and you guys thought my name was Benjamin... Also how I am not "vert smart" in nyzule yet i have 5/5 askar and denali. Hmm sadly I did ask to do Ifirit instead of Xarc run when it was an hr or so after gather together and we were at like 18 (we werent a low man group). Oh and as for my "non-existant" SMN last I check I have BLU and since this was before ZNM was out Ifirit's Blade was a nice sub weapon for BLU... And as for yuffy I dk where to begin though I can say he is not a total liar I did bitch when pixie earring dropped and I camped NQ behe for 2 weeks straight and the other guy who lotted just showed up for HQ.. I wont go on to start a flame war I just wish everyone got thier facts straight. Though I suppose this is what BG is for but hey best of luck.

I think this is more then enough proof how stupid he is, this is pretty much all you need.

What i found the most funny is if and when 5/5 askar and denali was actually something special. or when getting an ifirits blade was an excuse to skip an event,

These BG checks are here for a reason, i mean, all you have to do is wait for that group to say how "good" you are? anything is possible i guess.

Jamin

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Volcano View Post
    I think this is more then enough proof how stupid he is, this is pretty much all you need.

What i found the most funny is if and when 5/5 askar and denali was actually something special. or when getting an ifirits blade was an excuse to skip an event,

These BG checks are here for a reason, i mean, all you have to do is wait for that group to say how "good" you are? anything is possible i guess.
    I do not think it is special lol I think its funny that I was told I dk what I am doing for nyzule when I have the armor to prove I do it succesfully. Also I did not skip the Xarc run though I suppose I did not mention that part. I did ask to go do ifirit and yes an event was scheduled but at the same time as I stated it was an hr after gather and we were at 18 and this was many years ago so forgive me if the number is off. When we entered we only at 24-25 about and this was my first dynamis shell ever so I do admit it was a noob thing to do I just want to clarify and have all the facts like I stated before. I also know I have a lot of hate on this server so it is to be expected.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I do not think it is special lol I think its funny that I was told I dk what I am doing for nyzule when I have the armor to prove I do it succesfully. Also I did not skip the Xarc run though I suppose I did not mention that part. I did ask to go do ifirit and yes an event was scheduled but at the same time as I stated it was an hr after gather and we were at 18 and this was many years ago so forgive me if the number is off. When we entered we only at 24-25 about and this was my first dynamis shell ever so I do admit it was a noob thing to do I just want to clarify and have all the facts like I stated before. I also know I have a lot of hate on this server so it is to be expected.

LOL yea cause Nyzul is incredibly difficult i guess. it's also very hard to lock your own armor and just lot it uncotested thus making getting any full gear sets easy as long as they drop, are you serious with this shit? nyzul is not special, nor does it make you special, nor are YOU special.

And as for yuffy I dk where to begin though I can say he is not a total liar I did bitch when pixie earring dropped and I camped NQ behe for 2 weeks straight and the other guy who lotted just showed up for HQ.. I wont go on to start a flame war I just wish everyone got thier facts straight. Though I suppose this is what BG is for but hey best of luck.
    In all honesty, i'm not looking for drama either so lets be honest, as much as JPs did some very racist choices such as giving items to JPs over NAs/EUs for no reason, you werent in the 2 non JPs to always show to HNMs and deserve to lot anything, you know it yourself. If now, you really think you can compare your attendance and dedication to Outzider's or mine, there is a problem. Your case is slightly different from Herex's if you want a comparaison to understand better.

Outzider was at least in the 80% with job and/or school, you were in the 40 at most if i take into account your whole time in the LS. You very well know mine so you understand there is no way for you to counter this fact.

I totally agree with you that when you woke up after 6months in the LS and camped 7 behe in a row and left us without ToD a few times even though you camped it, you were more active than the guy who lotted but you dont decide lot on 7 half assed camped behes. Hope it clarify it for you.

Attendance in HNM world is a daily fight, thats what i wanted you to understand back then and thats why in the end when you woke up and when the LS was shiting 1 ridill every 14 days if not less, you finally were allowed to lot one when some of the others NAs/EUs were allowed to lot before JPs a few months before you got yours.

Jamin

I do not compare my attendance to yours Yuffy you did show up to a way lot more then I did and that is a fact. As far as outzider I dk what you meant by that forumla of 80% or what not but, when I was in the shell he was always sleeping or at work which I have no beef with him or you for that matter you earned your drops no doubt. As far as camping HNM I will agree I was not die hard you know waking up at 3 AM for faffy. You also did not mention that I was getting KV ToD for i dk 5 months about before anyone even decided to come out and help then when they did they decided someone else was gonna get the helm. I cant remember a day where I skipped a HNM to level unless it was a day 1-3 turtle which I was leveling monk and we had a talk. I was always online I never signed off which doesn't always mean I am there. This has got me into a lot of trouble in other shells and I should probably put an away message on but I dk I am lazy. As far as advice goes I did ask you for your input on gear and rebought a hauby+1 for hnm purposes besides that I used the best gear I had. At the time I did not have usu feet or a J torque but I use PCC which is showing that I did put in my best effort. Our ridill turn out was crazy and honestly I never even expected to get one I mean with my jobs I was in it for N head N legs and Ace's mainly. You know as well as I some of the racism that went on IE with ur Ridill and then Hautclaire then my Ace's Helm and Earring. Like I said I will not compare myself to you, Outzider w/e I dk he had a lot of RL but for the time I was in the shell it seemed I participated more then him maybe when I was asleep he was up I dk.

What i meant is that yes, its totally true that they fucked over almost if not every single non JPs on items but attendance was enough to resolve this problem. And you lacked it, for X or Y reason its an other story. Outzider had a non-emo attitude and showed up a lot when he could, he would miss "a lot" when HNMs would conflict with his IRL which was accepted, naturally. But if i had to give a reason its the attitude, having a bad attendance is one thing, having a "why am i not rewarded?" attitude on top of it is just a no, Yashuu QQed about it a lot and at some point told JPs to ignore KV unless it was for their own benefit.

As for skipping i remember asking Yashuu to kick you on the spot when we were midfight khimaira and nidhogg and you were exping SMN, RDM etc, to which he answered "he's leveling it to 75, its ok" and thats where he learned a breaking news "he's doing maat's cap, it wont go higher than 66" and your kick was only saved because Yashuu pulled this Hauteclaire story. But it did happen and more than once.

Jamin

Umm Yuffy I did not level RDM or SMN until after I left blurry.. so I dk what that is about. And I never missed a Nidhogg midfight or a khimara to go leveling. Like I said I have missed turtle so did other memebers in the LS so it wasn't like oh man look at him missing day 1 ada! As far as the communication between you and Outzider I dk what went on. Also like I stated I did bitch about Pixie Earring everything else which is N legs N head and Aces I did not complain. Yashuu was the one who wanted me to stay and warned me that other players wanted me kicked but when I asked why he never answered as far as I know he liked me but he talked about a lot of members behind thier back so I dk. I dk what went on between you and leaders and what the japanese said there was lil communication in that shell. I showed up to all that I could that would benefit the ls as a whole.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

You really aren't making yourself look any better, you did skip, altho yuffy seems to know you alot better, the few encounters i had with you is pretty accuracte from what is being said. if by some miriacle chance they do accept you, they will see for them selves.

Jamin

Shin I dk who you are and yuffy has known me for a while so I trust him as a reliable person to explain my game play. I am thinking you were in deathseekers or did Salvage with them cause that is the only group that I joined and left in like 2 runs. So ya anyone from that shell is not a good source of my gameplay besides maybe eriaxa himself.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Shin I dk who you are and yuffy has known me for a while so I trust him as a reliable person to explain my game play. I am thinking you were in deathseekers or did Salvage with them cause that is the only group that I joined and left in like 2 runs. So ya anyone from that shell is not a good source of my gameplay besides maybe eriaxa himself.
    as well as the HNMLS we were on as i said, that's the only two i met you in and you showed the exact same trait, does not matter who i am, the resuslts are still the same, if you notice, i'm not the only one is is saying the same thing.

Hmm sadly I did ask to do Ifirit instead of Xarc run when it was an hr or so after gather together and we were at like 18 (we werent a low man group). Oh and as for my "non-existant" SMN last I check I have BLU and since this was before ZNM was out Ifirit's Blade was a nice sub weapon for BLU...
    Memory about as good as his play skills....

Yes it was an hour after gather, because we were in Xarc killing NMs since we had started over 30-45 mins before when he was found to be not with us (we did a quick /sea of all members that skipped to see if they were online after about 30 mins in the zone back then to track attendance). No it wasn't only 18 people there, this was a long time ago, and we never entered under the low 30s in bodies, again hard to know that when you dont show up often.

I understand Ifirt's blade was nice for BLU, but at the time, i don't remember the exact date, but ToA wasn't even an expansion yet....

Like others said, not trying to start drama, just giving a report of past situations. but I'm pretty sure he will respond to anything as an attack, as I think he actually thinks he is a good/dedicated player. I think the server as a whole accepted his "Issues" and a whole mostly ingores him.

Jamin

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Memory about as good as his play skills....

Yes it was an hour after gather, because we were in Xarc killing NMs since we had started over 30-45 mins before when he was found to be not with us (we did a quick /sea of all members that skipped to see if they were online after about 30 mins in the zone back then to track attendance). No it wasn't only 18 people there, this was a long time ago, and we never entered under the low 30s in bodies, again hard to know that when you dont show up often.

I understand Ifirt's blade was nice for BLU, but at the time, i don't remember the exact date, but ToA wasn't even an expansion yet....

Like others said, not trying to start drama, just giving a report of past situations. but I'm pretty sure he will respond to anything as an attack, as I think he actually thinks he is a good/dedicated player. I think the server as a whole accepted his "Issues" and a whole mostly ingores him.

Um no I showed up at the start of the run I entered in with everyone else you can ask Optimo and hell even Silian (he is the leader of the ls at the time). We got to the part I dk the pos on the map there are Three eyes blocking a narrow pathway (I belive this right before the eye wall but I am not 100%). So I went afk wc and ended up getting in a fist fight with my roomate and when I was back I was removed from the shell. Silian stated it was cause I asked to do ifrit and that I was afk to long which w/e he was the leader. I dont think of these posts as an attack I already told them I would be flammed on here I just would like accurate info is all if u are to bad mouth me. As for Shin I dk what HNM shell you are talking about I was in secretpolice but ya I joined before it did HNM then it started doing HNM and I did not want a part :/. I dont see your logic with the whole Nyzule Isle thing because you brought it up and now you like it doesnt even matter I dk? Also lets say for the benefit of the doubt you guys are right I am a flake I do not dedicate myself to anything then how would you explain the items that I have what did I just get lucky?

Um no I showed up at the start of the run I entered in with everyone else you can ask Optimo and hell even Silian (he is the leader of the ls at the time
    I am Silian.... As it shows in my Sig...

Jamin

Oh snap! Well then u should know sorry I was going off darkmoon I think someone is named that on our server or maybe its darknoon. Ha! I am suprised u remember me well anyways I did enter with the rest of the group and get into a fight and I was kicked when I was afk in Xarc doing that you should remember Sil I was asking about changing to thf for drops and my THF wasnt even 75 til ToAU came out

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast