Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Overburn View Post
    I think you're giving people too much credit to be intentionally sarcastic. 99% of the times I've heard people say it, I'm pretty sure they legitimately though "I could care less" meant they didn't care at all.
    I'm pretty sure most the time people use a phrase that we would all 100% agree is sarcastic, those same people don't understand the concept of sarcasm, and just know what is implied outside of the sarcasm. That doesn't make the phrase less sarcastic.

It is a sarcastic phrase, that from my experience, people who want to sound smart while complaining on the internet complain about. I'd go so far as to call the entire complaint cliche, and most definitely ignorant.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dooom View Post
    Do you know which model?
    I can't remember off the top of my head, but I believe it was Face 7. I'll try to check him again the next time I run into him, and he seems to have Rdm too.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Yubar View Post
    I can't remember off the top of my head, but I believe it was Face 7. I'll try to check him again the next time I run into him, and he seems to have Rdm too.
    If it's Face 7 then it's not the one from Phoenix; he has red, bowl-cut hair.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dooom View Post
    If it's Face 7 then it's not the one from Phoenix; he has red, bowl-cut hair.
    I ran into him a couple of minutes ago and he looks like this

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b70e6658a6.jpg

It's the same model as Falzum from the ToAU quests, but with red hair.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Yes, that's the same model as Kirakun from Phoenix had.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I take it this Kirakun has a story behind him on Phoenix?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I couldn't care less:
    Urban Dictionary to the rescue

It also irks me when people say "anyways". D:

And to stay on topic..
    The rest is him making an ass out of himself and me catching him in his fuck ups.
    From what I read, it seemed like he was toying with you, so I don't know for certain if you were really catching him in any fuck ups.

No matter, I'm glad to be on Asura where we have a low asshole population. >>

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I take it this Kirakun has a story behind him on Phoenix?
    Been a while now, but I think he tried to set up a LS with the aim of getting himself stuff, I think a Salvage shell? He was in my Limbus group for a while and was OK, and then went incredibly weird and self-centred after a while.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tiri Thon
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Ya it was a Salvage shell on Phoenix.

I could also swear there was some drama about Kirakun on these boards just after he left Phoenix.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

This guy gets around. Phoenix > Bahamut > Asura > Midgardsomr and last 3 all last year. Don't know much about him, but it seems like he's taking a tour.

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=830374 Kirakun Phoenix
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=315010 Darkox Phoenix
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=34886 Kirakun Bahamut
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1372344 Darkox Bahamut
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1496789 Kirakunn Asura
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1495512 Darkox Asura
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1602206 Kirakun Midgard
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1608531 Darkox Midgard

Kiraox

I am posting this due to my asking me to care about this (of which i see no point at all...).

But, to start off, yes i moved from pheonix > bah > asura > mid. i started a salvage LS in each of 'em and i left 'em after the members leaving due to life issues or my life changed. Aka i dont remember bailing out on a full linkshell, left bahamut during when it was full and SE offered full leaving, left phoenix due to drama which was posted above, left asura so i can join an LS here that i was disapointed in and should have stayed in asura. With that being said, i am moving into Lucc story to those that actually give a #@%# about this.

I met the taru i think in merit parties? We were talking about Salvage and during that time 23 was starting up so i was in the look out for members (other than just shouting on ox). took lucc in for a salvage that he wanted to see if we're worthy (He was with another LS during that time) and the run was good, he was a good puller, basicly we were both interested in each other to join up. Told him, if he wants in to tell me, then he mentioned he had an LS with unfair leaders and he's not liking it very much, replied back to him saying he should stick with his leader. After a few, he came back to me with more questions and told me he might have some interest into joining 23, gave him a fair and clear warning ( If i find anyone else, i am taking 'em. not going to wait for you until you figure it out) Was hoping for a BRD.

Anyways day or so passed by, i found a BRD and soon after i got a tell from Lucc saying he's interested in joining, Told him i found someone else. He kept on nagging about why can't i have him in. Apparently explaining we're full or rather i wont take more than 7-8 into a run isn't getting through. He got upset from what i can tell in tells and that ended.

Week or so passed by and a run happened and i wanted a brd so i can switch around the jobs in my LS to be able to do Third floor BH. So, ding, Lucc poped into my head so i invited him, he asked me if it's a full time invite, told him yes (i actually did mean that). The run was fine, we did 2nd floor went in and boom a bee poped dropped Skadi 35 Usu 35 feet. Now i've been playing for a loong mother #$%@ing time and going by my rules states i give ppl their /seacom. but Who in the WORLD would give someone unstable someone on their first run a 35 usu feet? I am sure there are hippies out there that'd do, and please dont compare yourself to me, i know i am an asshole.

So , i asked Salv do you want usu feet in tells, he said yes, told him to lot, i got skadi head due to me having 25 and 15 and i doubted very much Kamurai would bother spending 3.4M on this, i dont even know he has the gil. Anyways the run after that went great poof and kur alongside salv para made great progress on something new. Lucc kept on sending me tells during the run and saying that its not fair i should have went with the rules. (Mind you, he's still in the run). the third rampart poped, i was shocked and said well done poof , kurami para for stabilizing the situation. Lucc got upset and said (in what had the meaning off, i am not quoting) what i get no credit? i replied to him for what singing? You're just being a brd and i pulled those Triple gears what did you do? He said he's not someone else's bitch and left the run. The tells were happening between me and the taru then it got ugly until i stopped giving a $#@^ (Usually i enjoy fights >.>).

This story is taking way too long so i am cutting the cheese, poof and kurami left the next run saying they're joining someone else's group (which tbh i kinda expected , poof seemed to me and emotional person that would take things to the heart, and kurami is her bf what else could the guy do? lol). A while passed then i meet the taru inside a gather up for Limbus with random peeps, Lucc picks up his balls and says he doesn't want to go anymore. Then him and Salv started talking in tells and me loving fights ofcourse jumped in :D. After a few lines he told me he posted something on here, cracked up laughing and thought to myself this guy is probably what 10-14? at best, and decided to egg him on and fuck around with him. And tbh if you understand any kind of physiology you'd know what i've done with this dude in those screen-shots. Don't regret it for a second what i've done and i'd do it again, made my night full of laughter.

With my page long story i don't know what it would accomplish but meh lol, one person's view can't be everyone's. I acted like that with lucc but i have hundreds that i still talk to in other servers and i am still friends with, but i am no Santa lol can't be loved by everyone.

Peace. and goodluck Lucc to get more people to hate me, wish you the best yo come and send me tells anytime you want, if i quit the game i will give you my email for other interviews :D

Lucc gets pretty angry over anytime he can't get stuff. Had to boot him from Einherjar for literally exploding that someone else simply signed up onto V fork list alongside him. He would come to me (Sackholder) almost every other day demanding to know who else was lotting fork and lecturing me on how any drg who wasn't as good as him should not be allowed to have V fork over him, despite 2 on the list above him having about a 2 month lead on his points.

He cried over Dryadic Feet going freelot at an Odin, claiming that allowing any odin drop at all to end up free of cost was a corruption of our rules. No one in their right mind wanted to lot it even when it was free lot and thus 100% free of any reduction. It auto sorted to a mule who hadn't passed. This enraged lucc to no end, he didn't shut up for hours over it. Guy had our LS in his seacom and bazaarcom for weeks saying "lost faith in humanity" and other weird stuff.

He would interact with some shell members including me, interrogating us about principles and "true friendship" and "true morals" long after he'd gotten the boot. Once we all blisted him he began having friends in his social or whatever new LS forward his tells to us.

"Hey why'd you blist lucc" "Why you pickin on lucc"

This warning thread is delightfully ironic.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiraox View Post
    Stuff
    tl; dr version you admitted used people and didn't consider them people, didn't follow your rules, and such deserve to be in the warning thread.

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeMoragan
    Stuff
    Let's get one thing straight here. Your ls is a buddy ls, and such only caters to your buddies, and let them get away with whatever antics they wanted. Let's take for example, Emotoas, when I was approached by members to join the ls Lavieenrose, I was told you guys were one of the top ls on the server. That sent red flags to me right away, because no self respecting ls has to go and tell people they're one of the top ls, and what do you know my red flag was right, because the moment that Limbus came around, I was bombarded with this same question repeatedly, "Are you coming to Limbus!?" The fact that I repeatably said yes apparently didn't get through people.

Now when we finally get into Limbus, everyone here on BG would think it's Limbus, it's easy as hell, how could it go wrong? Emotoas messing around and not sticking to the goal was what went wrong. This guy kept on repeatably dying in Limbus of all places and causing our whm to waste MP to raise Emotoas because Emotoas was subbed thf, now it might not have been so bad, but we only had one other DD and that was Onyxx on his thf, and as much as I know that thf can be a good DD in certain places. The fact that Onyxx was the only DD for most of the run can only do so much even with his relic dagger. Add insult to injury, Emotoas and Onyxx wanted to make a Skillchain and Emotoas using a great sword, and worse of all we barely won that Limbus.

Then a few days later, I catch Emotoas bragging about how he is so great because he has so many jobs leveled, and then when I call him out his performance in Limbus. I get kicked by Crystalchan and worse of all they think losing is cool and fun.

That right there shows me how little dedication your ls has to things and how insecure your members are to criticism(Lishje getting mad because I joked about how shitty pup is), because even though I have many jobs leveled as well and I may not be the greatest. I don't go around using it as a crutch to demonstrate how great I am.

As for Einherjar, the fact that most people who came to Einherjar were lazy people and/or unreliable people. Let's take for example some of the people who were in it before I left your Einherjar shell.

This guy could not finish his sub because "I just don't have the time".

Worse of all, Dashuto puts up with this crap, and shows how two faced Dashuto is when it comes to his buddies, because Dashuto doesn't care about the performance of people as long as he and his buddy can get gear.

As items, I called out on the monopolization of people and the shadiness, which coincidentally is mostly made up of Lavieenrose and that of course leads to people "suddenly" jumping in front of people and Dashuto trying to spin it with nonsense about carnival analogies.

Oh and just for good measure

Good job on KS99.

lazy people and/or unreliable people.
    Oh you! <3

Lucc is pretty cool guy! He stays in shells he hates and whines till gets booted! And only once that is accomplished does he suddenly care! Hohoho. Tawnie didn't "magically" jump in front of you, also she wasn't ever even Lavie, she was a spare player like yourself. She changed from martial or something to fork. She's out rocking her delicious V-Fork as we speak I am sure, and so are the 3 others who joined and lotted after you.

All this heavy grudge over not being @1 for V Fork in an LS of over 36 people, my my... Kirakun/Darkox I hope you are prepared to have Lucc stalk you and whine for the rest of your in-game career, because he is never satisfied. Those Usu legs you denied him on his first Salvage run will haunt you till the day he quits!

Thread needs more whining/moaning, and not the kind from yours truly.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    Oh man! WHERE IS THE POPCORN? :Q

Edit: I look like I was seriously high or something in most of those Screenies. It's hilarious!

Kiraox

okay okay wow wow! i wasn't offended at all for two weeks with this lucc character, but now i am offended. Dude you made this thread about ME! why the #@$% did you switch it to another person god damn, FOCUS!!!

Okay then /sigh. At first i just wanted to fill someone's wish to post on here, but now i am kinda checking every hour to see if anyone posted n_n yesh! ffxi drama!!!!

To Dream lucc,

open your god damn chinese fucking eyes and read what i said, i told you i used your useless taru's ass for MY friend's gain :D and you did splendid. I dont remember using people other than yourself on this game.

to my new friend Morgan (Other than me pleased to meet you during this .. wondeful turn of events) taking lucc off of your hands will be pleasing XD you dont understand i hunt for people like him lol it's fun and gets my typing skills good and faster. but now everyone has screenshots except me ;-;

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeMoragan View Post
    Oh you! <3

Lucc is pretty cool guy! He stays in shells he hates and whines till gets booted! And only once that is accomplished does he suddenly care! Hohoho. Tawnie didn't "magically" jump in front of you, also she wasn't ever even Lavie, she was a spare player like yourself. She changed from martial or something to fork. She's out rocking her delicious V-Fork as we speak I am sure, and so are the 3 others who joined and lotted after you.

All this heavy grudge over not being @1 for V Fork in an LS of over 36 people, my my... Kirakun/Darkox I hope you are prepared to have Lucc stalk you and whine for the rest of your in-game career, because he is never satisfied. Those Usu legs you denied him on his first Salvage run will haunt you till the day he quits!

Thread needs more whining/moaning, and not the kind from yours truly.

Pics just prove you're two face that you stuck around to only get your buddies gears, and had zero interest to get the rest of people who weren't your buddies their gear, and try to spin it.

If you noticed everyone on BG I stuck around because Brannon asked me to. That shows more honor than Dashuto and his buddies who only stick around to get gear, because remember I could have easily have left any time.

And, you still haven't disputed about them being lazy and unreliable.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiraox View Post
    Stuff
    You're a troll and everyone can see it, I posted proof of your shadiness. That is all that matters and was the entire point of this thread. Discussion over.

If you noticed everyone on BG I stuck around because Brannon asked me to.
    Talked to Brannon about you today, he very literally says he doesn't even know who the hell you are. Promises it in fact. Don't try that "I stayed because brannon is my FRIEND" gig with me, because the dude says he's not your friend and doesn't know you. This is one of the more creepy things you've brought up, multiple times...

Gonna get tired of living in that little world you've created for yourself Lucc?

Kiraox

focus on me lucc, you're hurting me :/ god stay focused yo!

honor? you know what that is? and all this talk about other helping their buddies, appearntly you dont have any friends helping you out? god man it's easy you say hi you be friendly and stop complaining, that'd get you alteast a friend list friend lol. learn to be human you freak