+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Archer(FX)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by aru View Post
    Meh, second season was mediocre, especially the first half of the season. I wasn't surprised they didn't get a third. I'm enjoying Archer so far though.
    I guess i was expecting some type of finish, Archer does seem to be pretty good.

assburgers
    BG Level

Maybe it's just because I love Xander interacting with people so much, but I'm hurt you called FD season 2 mediocre.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dryr
    Remember the definition of vulgar varies, but listening tithe mom from arrested development have phone sex in the first episode was enough to inform me that the show won't get renewed for a second season. It takes truly idiotic execs to sign a show like this to begin with.

because we all know that South Park
    was canceled after its 1st season and fell into the depths of obscurity to never be heard of again.

Saying shit and fuck is crude, which origanally got bleeped by the network. Archer has 65 year olds masterbating, sons getting erections from mothers, cycotic office staff that describe a rape fantasy every episode and most recently the overuse of abortions, scraping them together and stuffing them into a onezy.

The parts of the show about the retard/lazy secret agent that just becomes a badass on missions is the funny part of the show to me. Because they won't capitalize on that aspect of the show, which is most likely why the networke picked it up, it will get cancelled like Testeed did last year in the same slot.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Your post is in need of more edits.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Testees thought a guy with a 3 foot dick, but he couldn't get it up to jerk off without a blood transfusion was funny, the show died from that episode on...(ep 1). Archer is following that exact same pattern according to the ratings. I'm not saying that I don't watch the show, I just wish they dropped the more disgusting humor to ensure they get renewed. So far, they definitely won't be.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Why do you watch it if you don't like it?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

Seems like someone else needs a blood transfusion for their limp sense or humor, and similarly limp dick. :3

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

man, why isn't this show live action, with this cast it would be awesome

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Max™ View Post
    Maybe it's just because I love Xander interacting with people so much, but I'm hurt you called FD season 2 mediocre.
    FD season 2 was a departure of what seemed to be working so well for the show in season 1. The pacing and the way the plot was being told was totally different in the first half of season 2. Then, I guess, they realized it wasn't working out so they tried switching it back for the latter half. It certainly didn't seem as well thought out/organized as season 1. While it was still a decent season, it felt like a movie sequel.

Archer has 65 year olds masterbating, sons getting erections from mothers, cycotic office staff that describe a rape fantasy every episode and most recently the overuse of abortions, scraping them together and stuffing them into a onezy.
    Pretty sure this is why most of us are tuning in. (That was only 1/2 an erection by the way, important detail that made the joke.)

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dryr View Post
    Saying shit and fuck is crude, which origanally got bleeped by the network. Archer has 65 year olds masterbating, sons getting erections from mothers, cycotic office staff that describe a rape fantasy every episode and most recently the overuse of abortions, scraping them together and stuffing them into a onezy.

The parts of the show about the retard/lazy secret agent that just becomes a badass on missions is the funny part of the show to me. Because they won't capitalize on that aspect of the show, which is most likely why the networke picked it up, it will get cancelled like Testeed did last year in the same slot.
    South Park has children masturbating dogs, 5 year olds having sexual relationships with their teachers, elementary school girls being compared to prostitutes, episodes revolving entirely about ejaculating all over oneself, killing peoples parents, turning them into chili and forcing them to eat it, sodomy, rape, murder, pedophilia, etc etc etc.

Give me a fucking break.

Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    man, why isn't this show live action, with this cast it would be awesome
    The style lends itself well to the comedy, I reckon some of the shit they do wouldn't be as funny with Live Action, and perhaps their expressions and shit would ruin it. Fridays are my day now, can't wait for new Archer. If this show gets cancelled, I will weep.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

watching the pilot and 2nd episode on hulu.

the pilot was okay. gunna give it a few more episodes though.

Haha, watched this show over the weekend and it is fucking hilarious. I thought I would be pissed when all my main shows were ending but it is nice to have these shows around.

Anyone know a good site to watch this online? I haven't been able to find it on any of the good sites.

Shadow of the House of Weave
    BG Level

Icefilms has them, if you don't mind downloading them. Their streaming method never seems to work for me.

Biddinger

www.tvshack.net is always a good place to watch any show

Loved the "blimp" episode last night.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Finally caught this show last night and saw the Scorpio and Blimp episodes. Shit is amazing.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

this show just gets better and better because of the running jokes with each new episode.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

danger zone will never get old

the bomb defusing part was just ridiculously awesome

MANCY LOL

Biddinger

Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    danger zone will never get old

the bomb defusing part was just ridiculously awesome

MANCY LOL
    LOL! I forgot about that....--NCY...you know...you!...I said MAncy, what'd you think I said?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag