Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shakira-Unicorn (bc)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Zazuu

Shakira-Unicorn (bc)

He is still currently on the Unicorn server and is waiting for approval before moving to Ramuh. Any info on this guy would be greatly appreciated.

Character Name:Shakira

what was your previous characters name: Unicorn & Shakira

Job at level 75: PLD NIN MNK BST RNG BRD SMN DRK

Which is your timezone: PST

What are your normal playing hours: my hours are very flexable, and i am able to play around the clock if needed. 8+ hours.

Will you be able to make our scheduled events: Yes, I can make most if not all of the events.

Which was your last LinkShell, and your reason for leaving: My current shell i am in is Shinto. A HNM shell started by my cousin and a few friends. Very successful low-man shell run mostly by our mules.But because of recent event in RL, my cousin doesn't have the time to lead the shell. Also being that it is low-man shell, not everyone is on at the same time, so i'm forced to do solo play. We've had a few members leave because of this and more are members are leaving the server or quiting the game.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

This dude....

What to say about this guy for real....

Well to start things off he is always eating Jack in the Box on the ventrilo headset so he sounds alot like charlie browns teachers retarded sister...

As for his ffxi skill... ohh man
    Rng is by far his best geared job but he wont play it... he would rather run around on his magic dmg down set on pld asking if this will reduce damage taken by meteor... his atonments range anywhere from 125 to 270 dmg and for some reason he refused to cap shield skill because "I like Duel Wielding" as he is saying that he is casting reprisal and asking for erase cause fafnir just Terrorized him.... smn burned beastmaster so he could not charm a 5 yearold with a candy bar...

He does have a job in rl but he is on most of the day making me question the fact that he does leave is house... he gets really angry when u talk to him about the number of chicks on unicorn he says he has "Been with" and he buys them items from the ls bank like witch sashes and and other high end auction house item for what he calls the greater cause..

it is sad to see him go but i wish u the best of luck at whatever server you show up on next

Now Im Done!

Very bad attitude toward other LSs and players outside his own LS. He thinks he's somewhat superior because his cousin boted the totality of his gear and his /say rant tend to show this. Dont expect him to backup his gear "quality" with his skill in game.

Full time M body PLD, dont remember him tanking anything other than Fafnir or KA. I dont remember him blinking while tanking either.

He's pretty much a living example of "i talk a lot but i cant backup my words for shit", avoid if you want a member of quality and that you enjoy having around, get him if he has still access to his cousin's bot as it is probably the best on Unicorn. Sad to say but the only thing this guy has for "himself" is the "power" his cousin had, this guy is worthless alone.

Siralin

Annoying as fuck from what I remember. Especially on vent.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Posts on here under the name Kuwait-Cafe.

Creepingdeath

I'd stay away from anyone who has anything to do with Boric, unless you're into heavy botting and screwing others over. Who knows how many of those jobs were astral flow burned to boot.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

"what's really good witcha? you already know, it's ya boy Shakira

Had a few things I wanted to say before I hit the gym this morning. First of all, I just got out of the shower wit my bitch Maria. 95 pounds, 5'3 and has the body of a goddess.[She just blew me, shit was SO cash].know how I pulled her? Being a real man, something you nerds don't know shit about. All you know about is FFXI, while I'm out in da club poppin' bottles and cheating on my bitch every night with the lushest breezies in Seattle.

Did I fuck that skank in the shower just a minute ago? You know i did, it was clutch. And she wouldn't dare cheat on a persian god looking specimen like myself, I give it to her good, all day, every day. Don't believe me? Ask your girlfriend. oh wait you ain't got one, cuz you busy playin ffxi.

You chumps make me sick, hanging out on your nerd forum all day jerking off to fat chicks, I roll out with my boys 5 nights a week, the chicks can't resist my bangin' guns. When I walk up in da club, bitches can't wait for the Alphabet ['cos i'm the ALPHA male and you can BET on it] to wrap his pimp mitts around their titties.

I am the hottest guy any of you will ever have the privilege of being amongst. I bench 240 and do 500 sit-ups a day. My abs are hard as a rock and my dick's the size of a cucumber. I'm the real boss, not a chump change loser like you. Just playin', you ain't even got a girl. All you got is FFXI. You play that shit, imma be playin' wit girls tits in da club.

Don't be hatin' bro', Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. Captain of the football team, have a .312 batting average (not that you fags even know what that means), and can drink all of you pussies under the table.. What sports do you do, other than "professionally not getting laid"? I also get straight A's. Dang, you wish you were me! shit aint gonna happen son, you're all wastes of good air who should just kill yourselves."

on a serious note. Yuffy you are the biggest faggot i have ever meet. You are up there with that other French douche bag elitist Pchan. Im glad you quit, i was getting tired of showing off my tanking skills to you at camps, while you was on the sidelines cheering me on.

Oh and as far as other linkshells are concerned, last time i checked we was cool with all of them. as a matter of fact we helped your ls kill khimmy while you was still in the party. What did you forget? you was in the party fagot, on your gimp DRK, pretending to be afk. but dont worry we covered the stuns for you.

Oh and the stupid comment about mbody and no blink tanking goes. that is also some Bullshit he pulled out of his ass, i dont even keep mbody in my inventory. I would only ever use that for Alexander fight and thats it.

What did you forget who let you in Donbei? ya it was the same people you was talking shit about. no one would take you stupid French fuck, cuz all you do is talk behind peoples back. you was begging me in /tells to let you in. I have never seen anything good about you or your skills for that matter. All you do now is fucking lurk on BG forums waiting for Unicorn server BC, so you can talk shit about them. and if you think i am lying go look at his post history, he has never said anything good about anyone, but yet he thinks he is the shit and has no flaws. Reminds me of Pchan again. Wtf is wrong with you french people, no one likes you guys i swear.

And siralin, who the fuck are you man. The only thing i remember about you was that screeching 12 year old voice of yours on vent. you say i was annoying? yet everyone was talking shit about your fucked up girl voice, forcing everyone switch channels when you got on.

For everyone else, my answer to you is in my signature.

Siralin

You know...even if yuffy was wrong (which he may be on some points) all you've really succeeded in doing is digging yourself in deeper. Good job. As for the 12 yr old screeching voice? I think you have me mixed up with someone else. I believe tien and them used to always say I sounded like a serial killer on vent. Pretty far from a 12 yr old I think.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

maybe a 12 year old serial killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwait-cafe View Post
    on a serious note. Yuffy you are the biggest faggot i have ever meet. You are up there with that other French douche bag elitist Pchan. Im glad you quit, i was getting tired of showing off my tanking skills to you at camps, while you was on the sidelines cheering me on.

Oh and as far as other linkshells are concerned, last time i checked we was cool with all of them. as a matter of fact we helped your ls kill khimmy while you was still in the party. What did you forget? you was in the party fagot, on your gimp DRK, pretending to be afk. but dont worry we covered the stuns for you.

Oh and the stupid comment about mbody and no blink tanking goes. that is also some Bullshit he pulled out of his ass, i dont even keep mbody in my inventory. I would only ever use that for Alexander fight and thats it.

What did you forget who let you in Donbei? ya it was the same people you was talking shit about. no one would take you stupid French fuck, cuz all you do is talk behind peoples back. you was begging me in /tells to let you in. I have never seen anything good about you or your skills for that matter. All you do now is fucking lurk on BG forums waiting for Unicorn server BC, so you can talk shit about them. and if you think i am lying go look at his post history, he has never said anything good about anyone, but yet he thinks he is the shit and has no flaws. Reminds me of Pchan again. Wtf is wrong with you french people, no one likes you guys i swear.
    Quick answer that wont be calling any from you so just sit back and relax:

You talk about claiming HNM, who has everything from HNM in less than 8months and who has only the half after a year+? Thank you.

This time on Khimaira i came to stun and then JPs invited Boric in the middle. He of course asked anyone here to stun to stop stunning, for obvious reasons that you know, i still tried to stun to see if i could match a bot in speed and well, i couldnt, end of story.

Wont comment on your M body denial, its just beyond hilarious.

Boric let me in Donbei. B O R I C. You are a nobody, always was, always will be. You live in his shadow, when was the last time you were in a pretty well established LS on your own without him pulling the strings? Thank you.

I dont talk behind people, its the reason why people like you feel so angry right now. I never sent you a tell ever, why would i beg? Seriously lol, anyone even my "enemies" know its not my style. I rather stay alone than be with people i dislike.

As for the attitude, you are right, you also just explained why you are so butthurt. Wont comment on Pchan, i dont read BG outside of when i get someone on MSN telling me "rofl there is this guy on BG check, its going to be a laugh fest" and the weekly one piece/naruto thread.

As for my skill, there is nothing to say since there is nothing to see, keep being awesome sir, you are my hero.

Also as stated right above me, if you want to have some kind of credibility and be an actual adult in your head at least, never answer your own BG check, especially in such a retarded way. Enjoy your narrowminded attitude and your french hatred.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I can't say that I've ever dealt with Shakira directly, but I can tell you that his buddy Boric, along with his whole train of bots, is pretty laughable. I don't know who he thinks he's impressing with that. It's like winning an award for having the best blow-up dolls or something. Seriously... fail.

Boric and his crew are also pretty widely regarded as douchebags, since they show no regard for any of the other shells on the server. Everyone loves it when he decides to play bot-dynamis at random and screws up a night where other shells actually work together and respect each others' schedules. Sure, tell us it's whoever gets there first, blah blah blah... just because it's not against the ToS or some shit doesn't make you any less of a cocksucker for doing it.

So anyhow, any friend of Boric's is a douchebag by association in my book. I'll be happy to see him off my server. Good luck.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Goodmorning haters

Hey Yuffy im looking for a pld with + enemy critical hit dmg taken and who salvage gear was all ninja lotted , also has to be really bad at shadow tanking and have macros that bitch about not having haste, also if it can run out of mp while dbl relic ballads refresh and ares body are on that would be great so if you are looking to sell i got petrified peice of who gives a shit for you in my garage next to Freedom Fries bitch...

Now i'm done!!!

If you want to get flamed, send me a PM, dont ruin a background check thread more than the person being checked already ruined it himself.

Also, check your sources, merits listed are wrong and the rest just make you look bad for even mentioning it. Credibility 0, it has been reached, grats son.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

oh unicorn drama...how i <3 thee

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Lylia View Post
    oh unicorn drama...how i <3 thee
    Lies and honestly if Siralin and Yuffy are both giving you negative feedback on this guy then it's safe to say it's on the money.

HI LYLIA!!!!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I just meant there can't be a background check from Unicorn without a bunch of craziness thats all

<3 miss you bud

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

If they intentionally moved to Ramuh to join an endgame shell to begin with they can't be the sharpest spoon in the drawer, and that post didn't really display any indication otherwise.

Siralin

I don't even like being used in the same sentence as yuffy. Thanks for making me sick to my stomach snk.

I personally love being in the same sentence as you, it makes me feel so proud inside.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

So Yuffy, how's Gilgamesh? :O

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast