Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    nyglypz

[Pandemonium] Evrardin -> [Valefor] Evrardin

Checked FFXIah.com and the dates match up.

He would've showed up on Valefor probably 1/18/2010. He was seen on Pand on the 17th, and it's been verified by people using POL's flist. This guy cleaned out his LS leaders of triggers in one day on his mules and jumped servers. He had a base of about 12 regular members up to 30 for his dynamis runs. They just recently started doing dynamis again after a lull and took the currencies w/em too.

Evrardin hume male PLD DRG BRD BLM (maybe others)
    its a package deal, thiefs works in groups~
    Alanna elvaan female blond WHM
    Salatrel elvaan female brunette WAR PLD

i believe alanna had to switch names, salatrel i /think/ did not. according to ffxiah.com

they were plannin on doin sky once a week, dynamis 2 days a week, and limbus and/or a combination of sea w/the triggers.

just be choosie about who u join up with~

GL

first thing I thought when I read his name was "nigga plz"

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

This seems about right.

Don't forget his retarded brother that he circle jerks with.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

good riddance roflll, PEACE

Tecan1

-.-

You REALLY need to get all your facts str8. Salatrel and Alanna left Pandy because of drama caused by supposed friends. The talk about jumping had been going on long b4 they even joined an end-game ls. As far as the pop items being taken...yeah i don't like that. But u make it seem likie it was something they had been planning. The jump in the end was a last second decision made on the spot. So b4 desparaging ppl w/o knowing all the details..well that is just a little immature. Trust me i made that same mistake and learned from it. Just a little add here...u forgot to mention that like 6+ others jumped server as well with them. So if u are gonna throw names about a jump..throw them all. IF u don't have them all u don't have all the info...and shouldn't post.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tecan1 View Post
    You REALLY need to get all your facts str8. Salatrel and Alanna left Pandy because of drama caused by supposed friends. The talk about jumping had been going on long b4 they even joined an end-game ls. As far as the pop items being taken...yeah i don't like that. But u make it seem likie it was something they had been planning. The jump in the end was a last second decision made on the spot. So b4 desparaging ppl w/o knowing all the details..well that is just a little immature. Trust me i made that same mistake and learned from it. Just a little add here...u forgot to mention that like 6+ others jumped server as well with them. So if u are gonna throw names about a jump..throw them all. IF u don't have them all u don't have all the info...and shouldn't post.
    So you are confirming that these guys are douchebag thieves who can not be trusted with pop items and money because they stole it? Thanks for the confirmation of exactly what the OP said. Sounds like his facts were straight.

lol what is this bullshit get the fuck out unless you stole a relic or something we dont care about your silly sky pops.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Dramafinderftw View Post
    lol what is this bullshit get the fuck out unless you stole a relic or something we dont care about your silly sky pops.
    Translation: I'm a troll and want attention

If you don't care leave this thread >.>

Tecan1

No Drex...that isn't what i said. Did u read where he said Evr had cleared out the leaders....he never mentioned that Salatrel and Alanna did such a thing. And HE jumped with THEM...not teh other way around. They have no control over what others do. They asked 6-7 friends to go with them...he was one of them. And he decided to take the items and currencies with him to get going on the new server. Where in all this did he point out what THEY did to be thfs....i only read the instance for Evr. Like i said i don't like this happened, but don't go be saying everyone who jumped was guilty. IF so then there were like 8-9 pl total. Why only bring up 3? And sa i said b4...those 2 had been considering a jump for awhile....i know cause i was the one who first brought it up to them over a year ago. But they wouldn't leave friends til it got to be too much.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

So basically uh..

Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    So you are confirming that these guys are douchebag thieves who can not be trusted with pop items and money because they stole it? Thanks for the confirmation of exactly what the OP said. Sounds like his facts were straight.
    again?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Someone say Pandemonium drama?

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Did you jump back to pandy? :O

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

2 nights ago..!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Jado818 View Post

hahahahahaha.... Sir, you've been served.

nyglypz

...Salatrel and Alanna left Pandy because of drama caused by supposed friends...
    I don't care. This forum is designed to warn other players about others' actions. Not a debate about their emotional capacity. Who cares if six of them transfered, what about the other 18 people left behind with no say over what they did. Taking the sets they did that we all spent time doing plus the entire stash of currency that was being farmed to pay for some of the individual's abjurations that have no means of otherwise earning the gil to pay for them. That's what this LS is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlikelyhero View Post
    This seems about right.

Don't forget his retarded brother that he circle jerks with.
    That would be Arcadian. Who knows where he ended up...

Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    ...So you are confirming that these guys are douchebag thieves who can not be trusted with pop items and money because they stole it? Thanks for the confirmation of exactly what the OP said. Sounds like his facts were straight.
    Check.

Quote Originally Posted by Jado818 View Post

Check. Also, lol eThugz

Did u read where he said Evr had cleared out the leaders....he never mentioned that Salatrel and Alanna did such a thing. And HE jumped with THEM...not teh other way around. They have no control over what others do...
    BS. Ask anybody left in the reform shell how these two lactched on to his package day one and didn't let go until they sucked our LS bank dry after emptying Evr's nutsack.

To the people that find this a waste of time: my sincerest thanks to you for posting so this thread jumps to the top and more can be warned. Useless replies make a thread that much more useful.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Glad to see my server is continueing to be sanctuary for dumbasses, as if we didnt have enough morons here.