Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    I'm confused, whats going on now? I thought it was just repeats.
    No idea, but the first new episode is February 2nd, next Tuesday. Not sure what is 48 hours from their post.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

They're re-airing the last two episodes of Season 5 tomorrow night.

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Yeah, as I had mentioned they are repeats. Guess I've watched season five far to many times to be psyched about its airing.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Sorry guys, I epic failed and got my dates mixed up

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

kind of pissed since MLK week was when they came back last year

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I want some fing answers finally.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

So incase there were doubts, they confirmed it was Tawaret's statue in the enhanced subs tonight. Also, so pissed at myself cause I just wanted to rewatch the jacob/mib scene after better off ted and I'm probably gonna end up rewatching the whole thing instead of doing physics problem sets :\

Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    So incase there were doubts, they confirmed it was Tawaret's statue in the enhanced subs tonight. Also, so pissed at myself cause I just wanted to rewatch the jacob/mib scene after better off ted and I'm probably gonna end up rewatching the whole thing instead of doing physics problem sets :\
    Doubts? I thought Darlton confirmed that long ago. Also, didn't they say that the enhanced notes aren't canon and they are written by some ABC intern?

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

ya watching the finale last night with the subs made me really want the premiere more

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Suit and Tie View Post
    Doubts? I thought Darlton confirmed that long ago. Also, didn't they say that the enhanced notes aren't canon and they are written by some ABC intern?
    I dont remember where, mightve been /tv/ but I saw some fucktard saying until he sees the statues belly/tits he wont believe its Tawaret but anyways. I'm sure they don't actually write them but I'm sure they have some sort of input cause some of the stuff thats been pointed out has been key stuff. Judging by how some simply reference previous episodes makes me think that darlton or one of the other writers throws in the key points and have the interns just fluff it up.

The other thing that was pointed out that I found interesting was that we never see Jacob touch Ilana the way he does with all the other people that got a flashback with him, even if its assumed/implied that he did.

Banned.

BG Level

Question: Is it worth watching the final season if you've only watched the first 2 seasons? I kinda liked it but hated how long it took for anything to happen years ago, and stopped watching it because of this. Always have been kinda interested in what happened though. Would I be totally lost if I watch this season now?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Heavencloud View Post
    Question: Is it worth watching the final season if you've only watched the first 2 seasons? I kinda liked it but hated how long it took for anything to happen years ago, and stopped watching it because of this. Always have been kinda interested in what happened though. Would I be totally lost if I watch this season now?
    Lost yes, but it would probably be enjoyable. However, if you want to give the show a 2nd chance, you should really go back where you will left off. Being able to marathon 4 season in a row won't make you feel like "nothing happen".

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

You managed to make it most of the way through the part where 'nothing' happens. You have maybe 8ish episodes in S3 where 'nothing' happens but those are at least somewhat enjoyable as you get a really in depth look at the Others. After those 8 episodes its pretty much build up to the finale which outside of S5s is the best one they have done so far. And then you have S4+5 which are amazing and incredibly fast paced.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I believe hulu has every episode streaming if you wish to watch the other seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    I dont remember where, mightve been /tv/ but I saw some fucktard saying until he sees the statues belly/tits he wont believe its Tawaret but anyways. I'm sure they don't actually write them but I'm sure they have some sort of input cause some of the stuff thats been pointed out has been key stuff. Judging by how some simply reference previous episodes makes me think that darlton or one of the other writers throws in the key points and have the interns just fluff it up.

The other thing that was pointed out that I found interesting was that we never see Jacob touch Ilana the way he does with all the other people that got a flashback with him, even if its assumed/implied that he did.
    While there is correct stuff in the enhanced info, I've often seen stuff that's just plain wrong. Also they usually write things as fact when it's just the way something appears to be. It gets annoying talking to the average Lost fan after they watch the enhanced episodes.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton Cuse
    For those who want to see it, the first promo on ABC with new season 6 footage will air on Sunday in "Desperate Housewives".
    Gonna have to avoid this on the Lost sites I visit.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

eh you can watch it, it doesn't show shit

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...avela-lingerie

Bid on a 'date' with Evangeline Lily(if you're rich enough). Proceeds go to charity. Looks like 3 chances to win, each auction is currently over $2k.

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

I'd give a limb to eat out Evangeline.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Baelorn View Post
    Gonna have to avoid this on the Lost sites I visit.
    You're still visiting Lost sites? bannable offense IMO!